Pages:
Author

Topic: [FZ] Frozen | CPU and GPU | NoPremine | Rare | Fast Transactions | Update Now!!! - page 6. (Read 100357 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Does anyone think frozen will be worth more than quark quite soon?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
I'm still involved in Frozen. This is still the main thread.
Can you leave frozen, otherwise it will die. You have been caught, give it up. I don't know why you didn't run with your money, but you are still a scammer.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

I think it would be better for the coin if you bow out and stop associating with it. Support it - yes, but go on without it now. Frozen is better off without all your negativity associated with it.
Agreed as usual with you.
Activity: 556
Merit: 501

I think it would be better for the coin if you bow out and stop associating with it. Support it - yes, but go on without it now. Frozen is better off without all your negativity associated with it.
x2
Activity: 56

Activity: 38
Are you the one that crashed the Frozen price? I mean, coming up with 50 or 80 BTC or whatever it was would have required a lot of FZ, but I'd guess you had over 100K or more. Hopefully the cashing out is mostly done and those with FZ can start hanging on to it for a reasonable price. What's reasonable? Probably at least 10X what QRK sells for, long-term, so 0.0008 or higher per FZ is my target, and even 0.002 (2BTC per 1K) isn't out of the realm of possibilities. It will take a while to get there, sure, but the current people selling at 0.000058 are going to be kicking themselves at some point.
If those that bought the FZ for cheap know its worth because of it's rarity and difficulty, then hopefully they will sell for higher Smiley
Activity: 482
Merit: 500
Are you the one that crashed the Frozen price? I mean, coming up with 50 or 80 BTC or whatever it was would have required a lot of FZ, but I'd guess you had over 100K or more. Hopefully the cashing out is mostly done and those with FZ can start hanging on to it for a reasonable price. What's reasonable? Probably at least 10X what QRK sells for, long-term, so 0.0008 or higher per FZ is my target, and even 0.002 (2BTC per 1K) isn't out of the realm of possibilities. It will take a while to get there, sure, but the current people selling at 0.000058 are going to be kicking themselves at some point.
Activity: 556
Merit: 501
ok guys, new thread created by the new dev "Trenton" Fzcoin
Gracias, ahora seguiremos a trenton! / Thanks, now continue to trenton!
Activity: 182
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
ok guys, new thread created by the new dev "Trenton" Fzcoin
Activity: 193
Also, how is block_erupter/lecture doing giveaways if there was no premine?

not sure he is, i've been in every FZ giveaway thread and am yet to recieve any? just part of a scam to get votes to be put on an exchange?

Some time ago I have sent donation to Block_Erupter. I think another ones did donate as well. So he have to have anough FZ for giveaways. But it seems my donation went to cover the losses of Shares investors.

I did get 20 FZ from two giveaways, actually...
Activity: 322
register in new forum for latest news
www.frozentalk.org
Activity: 168
I have supported this coin from the beginning and what has been nice about it is that despite the strange nature of the developer, the supporting cast has been excellent.  We have consistently pushed for upgrades and criticized poor choices; but it is quite clear this coin is saved by having a solid community in spite of a disappointing developer. 

Now, out of curiosity - why in the heck is there a new site/forum? What was wrong with the old one? I thought a member here stated a page or two back that they donated a new site design.  Where is that now?

Why the old forum went DOWN i dont know, i believe it's Block_Erupter who registered it etc, however since he has been labeled a scammer the community made a new forum, which another member registered (KingGoon) so the community could move on from the whole fiasco with shares/scamming whatever.

But i must say im not up-to-date with what's going on or if he actually is an scammer , he seems to be paying people back.
Activity: 569
just me who cant log in to mine2.coinmine.pl???
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
I have supported this coin from the beginning and what has been nice about it is that despite the strange nature of the developer, the supporting cast has been excellent.  We have consistently pushed for upgrades and criticized poor choices; but it is quite clear this coin is saved by having a solid community in spite of a disappointing developer. 

Now, out of curiosity - why in the heck is there a new site/forum? What was wrong with the old one? I thought a member here stated a page or two back that they donated a new site design.  Where is that now?

It's coming. They are waiting for a new domain to put it on Smiley

For all the old and new user, make a account and join the community in the new forum!!
Activity: 60

legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1141

not sure he is, i've been in every FZ giveaway thread and am yet to recieve any? just part of a scam to get votes to be put on an exchange?

Some time ago I have sent donation to Block_Erupter. I think another ones did donate as well. So he have to have anough FZ for giveaways. But it seems my donation went to cover the losses of Shares investors.
Activity: 265

Activity: 112

New Frozen forum is up and running  Cool Check it out at http://www.frozentalk.org
Activity: 182
Bump. New forum is up. frozentalk.org
Pages:
Jump to: