Pages:
Author

Topic: [FZ] Frozen | CPU and GPU | NoPremine | Rare | Fast Transactions | Update Now!!! - page 9. (Read 100357 times)

legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1141
I don't care about block_erupter, I care about FrozenCoin.
Block_erupter are not an owner of FZ.
FZ belongs to the whole community.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Also, how is block_erupter/lecture doing giveaways if there was no premine?
The giveaways came to great parts from the FZ community itself: from the early FZ miners and investors. And Block_Erupter had to do te same like everybody: mine and buy. I know you have some trouble with Shares and I hope the matter gets resolved for good. But this is the Frozen-Thread. There's no reason to bash this community coin - this is off-topic here and unfair to the Frozen community.

@all, my nick on the Frozen-Forums is "Trenton" and I've been fixing the sources and building the newer wallet versions v1.1.0.x. The latest release v1.1.0.7 is pretty good, it might be even better than the upstream QRK at the moment. I will continue to work on Frozen if need arises.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

A lot of people have done giveaways for Frozen, and we've all done it out of our own wallets to help raise awareness for the coin.  Either you aren't reading other posts or you don't chose to listen, but this coin has support of community much larger than just the original devs.
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
https://coinedup.com/OrderBook?market=FZ&base=BTC
Price of Frozen very bad!!!!!!!!  Angry Angry Angry

Very bad???  It looks great to me, been picking it up by the thousands all day.

On the first day it got released it was like 0.0001000 FZ/BTC and now its 0.00004987, over the half
Activity: 138
Pretty sure the serial scammer "lecture"- https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/lecture-116085 and block_erupter are the same person. I'm willing to bet mods can confirm ip addresses. He started posting under block_erupter once frozen was released. He had previously released indiancoin. The email used to register a couple of the FZ domains is [email protected]

Shame on us for not doing more research in "Shares" and sorry for anyone who invested in Frozen
https://coinedup.com/OrderBook?market=FZ&base=BTC
Price of Frozen very bad!!!!!!!!  Angry Angry Angry

Very bad???  It looks great to me, been picking it up by the thousands all day.
Activity: 556
Merit: 501
block_erupter, stop with the lying. we know you are in control of the wallet:

"asked Jan 2 at 21:07
I'm creating an android application people can play dice game using bitcoin. First, I'm creating a wallet for user and saving it with SharedPreferences to XML :

bitdice.cc/walgentest.php?gen=1
Response in android : "1P4d2pBAtxsViTBxnj8bHbfYv88THh86Gw" (some address)
And I have a php basic web-server that is getting me balance of a bitcoin address :

bitdice.cc/getbalance.php?bal=16hZ1NdkvwLsPFADFcmoZwWgnXpgLHGZAK
Response in android : 15.9801
I want to check(and store) his balance if he sent some bitcoins to his address.(when balance change). It is possible in Android ?"

Obviously you lost a little of our money on Satoshi dice, no big deal. Most of it is still there. Just send us (or have the Chinese investors send us, or whoever) each 95% and everyone will be happy. You can sleep easy and watch the price of frozen rise back up overnight. Do the right thing
Activity: 182
No matter what, the coin is already out. It wasnt pre-mined so there is no worry about the dev dumping the coin. User trenton has been working on development by himself for a while now. The community is what matters around a coin... if it does come to light that block_erupter scammed people, then we can take over the coin as a community. Why let one person sour a good thing? Just because it was his idea doesnt mean it cant continue forward and improve without him.

I didn't not scam anyone. If I was going to scam the investors I would have stopped posting and never login again.  I'm trying to get the money back but I don't have enough
Activity: 56
No matter what, the coin is already out. It wasnt pre-mined so there is no worry about the dev dumping the coin. User trenton has been working on development by himself for a while now. The community is what matters around a coin... if it does come to light that block_erupter scammed people, then we can take over the coin as a community. Why let one person sour a good thing? Just because it was his idea doesnt mean it cant continue forward and improve without him.
There are a lot more people involved in this coin... but with that said, please keep dumping this coin at fantastic prices, it's making my day.
Activity: 168
Too bad Block_Erupter did this, he seemed like a cool guy.

Im no longer supporting this coin , i hate scammers.. hope it gets resolved.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
The frozencoin foundation website is down, CPU Limit reached Smiley

Just letting you know in case you weren't aware of the issue yet Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
Bugger, best case scenario is that Block_Eruptor isn't a scammer but he needs to sell his frozen to pay people back.
Worst and more probable case - he is a scammer.

I liked Frozen too Sad
Activity: 168
If this is true, then I'm extremely upset. I hope trenton, who seems to be an honest and hardworking dev, can take over Block_Erupter's DEV position since trenton has been helping everyone and making wallets and updates for free for everyone.

This is the people's coin, not the OP. If it was premined, this coin would be a scam. But it wasn't. The people have control over it, that is, the majority have control, not a centralised developer. Remember that.

You're absolutely right. This coin isn't scam, and trenton is the guy who does the job, let's just hope he won't stop working because of all this.
Activity: 38
If it's true then he needs to step down asap if he wants this coin to succeed
Activity: 36
If this is true, then I'm extremely upset. I hope trenton, who seems to be an honest and hardworking dev, can take over Block_Erupter's DEV position since trenton has been helping everyone and making wallets and updates for free for everyone.

This is the people's coin, not the OP. If it was premined, this coin would be a scam. But it wasn't. The people have control over it, that is, the majority have control, not a centralised developer. Remember that.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250

1) Create threads for 2 different coins
2) Con people out of >$30,000 BTC for fake IPO shares in one thread
3) Pretend like nothing is wrong in the other thread
4) HuhHuh?
5) PROFIT
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
Block_Erupter, it appears you've ruined this coin and its honest community. Why did you have to scam those people with Shares?

$
Pages:
Jump to: