Pages:
Author

Topic: [FZ] Frozen | CPU and GPU | NoPremine | Rare | Fast Transactions | Update Now!!! - page 34. (Read 100376 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Anyone having an issue getting registered on the Frozen forums?  Everything I try results in "an error occurred".  Used multiple browsers, verified captcha... no idea.

try deleting your cache. I just signed up a random account and it worked fine.
Activity: 196
I can fulfill 3000 for that order. My price is 0.0015BTC per.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Bayern
Im looking to buy 500,000 Frozen. Anyone have an offer?

FZ has a max of 7.7Mil and I believe only ~2million have been mined to date... I'm pretty sure there's not a single entity that controls 500,000 coins right now.

Who can sell me 2 million?  Wink

Yeah id be more realistic and look for 50,000.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

FZ has a max of 7.7Mil and I believe only ~2million have been mined to date... I'm pretty sure there's not a single entity that controls 500,000 coins right now.
Activity: 420
Bayern
Anyone having an issue getting registered on the Frozen forums?  Everything I try results in "an error occurred".  Used multiple browsers, verified captcha... no idea.
Activity: 308
Merit: 292
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Over 2 million coins have been mined!!! 5 Million left. Hurry before you miss out !!!!!!
Love this coin, I'm just wondering which exchange will take it first. At the very least we should get it listed on CoinMarketCap.

They require an exchange to list first.
Activity: 196
Over 2 million coins have been mined!!! 5 Million left. Hurry before you miss out !!!!!!
Love this coin, I'm just wondering which exchange will take it first. At the very least we should get it listed on CoinMarketCap.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
If the coin gets enough faucets, I can also list the currency in my awesome Altcoin Faucets app, but a faucet must exist first in order to get it added.
Difficulty has been steady >1,500 but still not seeing a whole lot of added interest in the coin.  It definitely has the potential to get listed, but seems like it needs a marketing push.  More people should be aware of a good (fair) CPU/GPU coin on the market.

I'm trying to promoted it to other forums but they usually tell me to F-Off. This coin has potential to be exchanges already but I guess its not big enough for them to add it.
Difficulty has been steady >1,500 but still not seeing a whole lot of added interest in the coin.  It definitely has the potential to get listed, but seems like it needs a marketing push.  More people should be aware of a good (fair) CPU/GPU coin on the market.
We now have a gambling site. http://fzdice.com, Main topic has been updated
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
Yeah, they aren't a scam, unless they are playing a very long game!
Activity: 322
http://www.coinmine.pl/fz/

I am starting to think this pool is a scam pool, I have over 5FZ still unconfirmed and the pool owner refuses to responde to any type of contact.
i have 6 days payment from them so far
so i don't think they are scamming
just go to your "Dashboard" section in the left panel, you can see your account balance (confirmed and unconfirmed coin ) in right down corner of the page
Activity: 308
Merit: 292
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
How hard is it to mine this now?
Activity: 44
Merit: 0

I am starting to think this pool is a scam pool, I have over 5FZ still unconfirmed and the pool owner refuses to responde to any type of contact.

it's not. ive been getting steady payments from them for last 2 days - confirmation might lag a bit. i get payed with 2 and right at this moment at 3 unconfirmed
if its the correct amount overall i have no idea.

{
"blocks" : 38173,
"currentblocksize" : 0,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 2840.78586070,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}

Looking good!!!
What pool are you using, i don't even have them coming in and going to immature status so I dunno if im doing something wrong or what
I don't know what software your pool runs with, the user interfaces differ somewhat. I'm content with fz.coinmine.pl

Wish you successful mining!

Thanks bro, i just switched over to this pool and going to see how it goes, hopefully I will have better luck.
Pages:
Jump to: