Pages:
Author

Topic: [FZ] Frozen | CPU and GPU | NoPremine | Rare | Fast Transactions | Update Now!!! - page 35. (Read 100376 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
What pool are you using, i don't even have them coming in and going to immature status so I dunno if im doing something wrong or what
I don't know what software your pool runs with, the user interfaces differ somewhat. I'm content with fz.coinmine.pl

Wish you successful mining!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I've no problems so far, but I'm using a different pool. I suggest you check with the pool operator.

The coins take a few hours to ripe (to get from "immature" to "generated"), payout is only for mature coins. If you started a few hours ago your payouts should slowly start to roll in.

What pool are you using, i don't even have them coming in and going to immature status so I dunno if im doing something wrong or what
Activity: 36
One pool hit 1.2 GH/s today. Great job everyone. Loving this coin right now. Hope to see some good news for it in the coming week(s).

Still looking to buy FZ. Can pay with LTC or BTC.
Activity: 42
I've no problems so far, but I'm using a different pool. I suggest you check with the pool operator.

The coins take a few hours to ripe (to get from "immature" to "generated"), payout is only for mature coins. If you started a few hours ago your payouts should slowly start to roll in.
Activity: 84
I have been mining this coin for a few hours now and I have yet to see a payout. I am mining in a pool. Below are a few screen shots of my .bat and miner

screen shot of .bat
http://i.imgur.com/NskIKS7.png

screen shot of miner
http://i.imgur.com/BlzInfp.png
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

SPECIFICATIONS
Super secure hashing: 9 rounds of hashing from 6 hashing functions
CPU mining
Quick block generation: 30 seconds
50 Fz per block
Block reward will never drop below 1 Fz
Total of 7,777,777 million Fz
Difficulty retargets every 20 blocks (maximum 10% up or 50% down)

Ok, I hate this. I read this and think that this is exactly the same like QRK. Same block time, same PoW, same retarget. But wait, one difference could be. Maybe not 98% of all coins got minted after 6 months. But the where could I find this? pff.

I am not a good programmer, could never make my own coin. But I think everyone has to put in a lot of effort. Why do people then don't archieve the most important thing. Copy & Paste the specifications from another coin and change the parameters.

So how can I find this informations? How will the block reward drop?

Its like Qrk because I like Qrk algo design. Unlike Qrk all coins were not minted. It was released with no-premine. I solely relied on donations from users. The block reward drops at 60480 Blocks then it half's into 25 per block instead of 50 Per block
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
hm

SPECIFICATIONS
Super secure hashing: 9 rounds of hashing from 6 hashing functions
CPU mining
Quick block generation: 30 seconds
50 Fz per block
Block reward will never drop below 1 Fz
Total of 7,777,777 million Fz
Difficulty retargets every 20 blocks (maximum 10% up or 50% down)

Ok, I hate this. I read this and think that this is exactly the same like QRK. Same block time, same PoW, same retarget. But wait, one difference could be. Maybe not 98% of all coins got minted after 6 months. But the where could I find this? pff.

I am not a good programmer, could never make my own coin. But I think everyone has to put in a lot of effort. Why do people then don't archieve the most important thing. Copy & Paste the specifications from another coin and change the parameters.

So how can I find this informations? How will the block reward drop?
Coin back on track to being added to exchange soon!!!
Still looking for donations. 2kFz needed for the dev to join. FPBex5PXrUNHfbG8RBPuh59eKMaCKYDoHU
finally i could write something here
some coin sent

Thank you. I appreciate the donation. Almost their. We might be added to a exchange most likely next week!!!!
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Still looking for donations. 2kFz needed for the dev to join. FPBex5PXrUNHfbG8RBPuh59eKMaCKYDoHU
finally i could write something here
some coin sent
What is the curent exchange rate of FZ vs LTC? I have some for sell.

1000Fz for about 3-4 Ltc depends on the seller.
Activity: 61
FZ is the only coin I've managed to solo mine a block so Im eager to see it at an exchange.
Activity: 196
I still think this coin is pretty good. Getting it in an exchange would take it to the next level Smiley
Activity: 321
What is the curent exchange rate of FZ vs LTC? I have some for sell.
Activity: 45

Just sent 25FZ for the dev
Activity: 252
I've been mining this coin since it was released. Keep the updates coming! Smiley
New update rolling out next week. Coin is still doing strong But not as strong as what I had thought.
What are planned changes?

Client issues.
new logo on client
permanent nodes
and checkpoints added
Activity: 308
Merit: 292
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
New update rolling out next week. Coin is still doing strong But not as strong as what I had thought.
What are planned changes?
Pages:
Jump to: