Pages:
Author

Topic: [FZ] Frozen | CPU and GPU | NoPremine | Rare | Fast Transactions | Update Now!!! - page 39. (Read 100377 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
New site doesnt work here either...
and im in NL.

Can I ask what you see when you try to visit the page? is there an error or does it just have the standard "could not connect" page.

Standard could not connect and asking if i want to open a cached one.

Translated error is this (my chrome is dutch)

Oops! Google Chrome cant find frozencoin.org

Open a cached version of frozencoin.org/index.php
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Vires in Numeris
site still cant be visited from china,and proxy to!
that proxy might be using locations in a blocked country.
Most proxies allow you to select a location. Make sure you choose Canada or US location.
Activity: 231
site still cant be visited from china,and proxy to!
Vires in Numeris
Is there any kind of agreed upon Bitcoin price for Frozen?
Yes, if you are selling its 1-2 LTC / 1k Fz all though difficulty is kinda high now.
Vires in Numeris
and im in NL.

Can I ask what you see when you try to visit the page? is there an error or does it just have the standard "could not connect" page.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
Is there any kind of agreed upon Bitcoin price for Frozen?
Site is opening well in Tor browser
and im in NL.

Activity: 182
Another pool has been added to the main topic.

Hi - please add my pool to OP

http://www.coinmine.pl/fz

feeleep

Your pool has been added to the main topic. 2k more coins until the new Dev joins the team - FPBex5PXrUNHfbG8RBPuh59eKMaCKYDoHU Donate
legendary
Activity: 1197
Merit: 1000
Another pool has been added to the main topic.

Hi - please add my pool to OP

http://www.coinmine.pl/fz

feeleep
Vires in Numeris
The website cannot visit from China, like facebook.com too. People from China can only use VPN to reach this site.

So, can you change the website IP?

If you are in china you can use a free web proxy such as http://hidemyass.com/ or onion routing: Tor https://www.torproject.org/‎
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Is there a working pool for Frozen yet?  Both links in the OP are broken.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Hello everyone. I need about 20,000 Frozen. I will buy as low as 1000. I will pay 1 to 1.25 LTC per 1,000 FZ. Respond to me here or PM me here.

If you have a frozencoin.org account, private message "FrozenLiquid" - I'm a trusted buyer from three different people in the past couple days!
site is back up Wink

Site is fixed. Everyone thank TheMightyX for his support
Vires in Numeris
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
The website cannot visit from China, like facebook.com too. People from China can only use VPN to reach this site.

So, can you change the website IP?

The site is back up but completely wiped. TheMightyX has found the issue and may be able to fix it.
I thought with a "How to mine FZ with a GPU" thread would have made this clear? (Not that we can access the forums for Frozen yet....)

Depending on the GPU, it's anywhere from 3X (7970) to 5X (6970). It's not like it's super easy to mine with GPUs, and as stated smelter.exe doesn't seem to like the higher difficulty. Where on Bitcoin GPU was about 50X as efficient as CPU and Litecoin it's maybe 15X as efficient (20X with R9 290X), Quark and Frozen it's only 3-5X as efficient. Actually, "efficient" isn't accurate, as a GPU using 150W is about 3X as fast as a CPU that uses half that.

Using 20 systems, I mined ~30K Frozen in five days. But TheMightyX only bought I think 4K -- others bought lots more, and I still have over 5K that I'm holding for the time being. I've actually switched most of my GPUs back to LTC as FZ mining with them can be very flaky. YMMV.

I think the host just wiped the whole database. i have a backup from yesterday but having trouble uploading it. if you can help me fix it i'll throw some Fz your way. pm me if u can
Vires in Numeris
I thought with a "How to mine FZ with a GPU" thread would have made this clear? (Not that we can access the forums for Frozen yet....)

Depending on the GPU, it's anywhere from 3X (7970) to 5X (6970). It's not like it's super easy to mine with GPUs, and as stated smelter.exe doesn't seem to like the higher difficulty. Where on Bitcoin GPU was about 50X as efficient as CPU and Litecoin it's maybe 15X as efficient (20X with R9 290X), Quark and Frozen it's only 3-5X as efficient. Actually, "efficient" isn't accurate, as a GPU using 150W is about 3X as fast as a CPU that uses half that.

Using 20 systems, I mined ~30K Frozen in five days. But TheMightyX only bought I think 4K -- others bought lots more, and I still have over 5K that I'm holding for the time being. I've actually switched most of my GPUs back to LTC as FZ mining with them can be very flaky. YMMV.
ahh ok it seems your advantage was 20+ computers, not GPU mining.
Pages:
Jump to: