Pages:
Author

Topic: [FZ] Frozen | NoPremine | CPU-Mining | Rare | Fast Transactions - page 6. (Read 47858 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Yes, the old thread is quite annoying. Knowing a bit how Google thinks it will be replaced sooner or later by our new thread.

You can help speeding this up by giving a link or so to the new thread.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
The admins of bitcointalk.org can do it. Maybe if we ask nice they will help us. Alt least let use change the first post, to link to the new one

Yeah... the admin is the only one that can modify it... but I think we already know the answer : "No we don't do that" .

Why not? The first post was a scam and also after the takeover BlockErupter tried to steal more coins with the btc38 post on reddit. They just should point the first post to this one and trenton should put a note on OP explaining the situation.
Activity: 43
The admins of bitcointalk.org can do it. Maybe if we ask nice they will help us. Alt least let use change the first post, to link to the new one

Yeah... the admin is the only one that can modify it... but I think we already know the answer : "No we don't do that" .
Activity: 71
I was talking about Frozen in IRC for a while and every new person that listened about it told me about BlockErupter scam.

Biggest problem is google search.
When you search for "Frozen bitcoin" you get this thread : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/fz-frozen-cpu-and-gpu-nopremine-rare-fast-transactions-update-now-366762  = the scam thread  Embarrassed
If there was a possibilty to remove that thread a lot of misunderstanding about Frozen would be solved...
I don't think its possible to remove that trhead or to link it to this thread... that would be a sollution.

I was talking about Frozen in IRC for a while and every new person that listened about it told me about BlockErupter scam.

Biggest problem is google search.
When you search for "Frozen bitcoin" you get this thread : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/fz-frozen-cpu-and-gpu-nopremine-rare-fast-transactions-update-now-366762  = the scam thread  Embarrassed
If there was a possibilty to remove that thread a lot of misunderstanding about Frozen would be solved...
I don't think its possible to remove that trhead or to link it to this thread... that would be a sollution.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Frozen TO THE MOON!
Trenton is already doing an excellent job wearing both the developer and marketer hats. What could we do to help him go even further?

I was talking about Frozen in IRC for a while and every new person that listened about it told me about BlockErupter scam. I think that the first step is some blog posts and a note on OP clarifying what happened and how the comunity took the coin, that would be an important step. After that the comunity should move the coin in the social media Reddit, Twitter, etc and act as one to reach more and more people.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Trenton is already doing an excellent job wearing both the developer and marketer hats. What could we do to help him go even further?
All this coin needs is a good marketing campaing. That's the only point where FZ is failing...
I've picked up some FZ.  Rather underpriced in my opinion.
That's what I think as well, I guess you made a good deal. Happy trading Smiley
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
I've picked up some FZ.  Rather underpriced in my opinion.

Good volume for FZ today, and a increase int the price. Join and do some buying and selling, we need more volume. If no one sell for less then 0.00015, we can try to go up from there Wink
Frozen is doing great on http://www.allcrypt.com/beta/voting.php  Grin
Hey, I don't know how the exchange will be in the end but the voting is fun Cheesy
We need a better exchange with more volume

And we probably need more volume on coinedup.com, to make Frozen an attractive coin for the bigger exchanges. So if every one starts to trade some, by and sell. Maybe more people will join, and we will be an attractive coin for larger exchanges Smiley

And I would say : all move to www.poloniex.com exchange (thx busoni !  Cheesy)
Much much faster exchange and look at the trades of VTC, Q2C, MTC... poloniex is getting bigger and bigger... love it (except the fonts, lol  Grin)

Tongue
Please don't use a serif font for your website...
It would look much cleaner with a sans-serif

And we probably need more volume on coinedup.com, to make Frozen an attractive coin for the bigger exchanges. So if every one starts to trade some, by and sell. Maybe more people will join, and we will be an attractive coin for larger exchanges Smiley
Hey all,

I have been asking to list FZ, the support's answer: the users may please take part in their poll of coins to add.

So: please do Smiley

Many greetings

trenton
Activity: 47
I don't understand cryptsy, vern and fronzen have nearly the same hasrate which is 2 gh. FZ got released on 17 december while vern on january 8 and yet vern is on cryptsy and fz is not.

If you get the attentions from the right people, and investors coinedup may work.
Look at VTC
http://www.cryptocoincharts.info/period-charts.php?period=2-days&resolution=hour&pair=vtc-btc&market=coinedup

I'd wish I hadn't sold early Sad

Pages:
Jump to: