Pages:
Author

Topic: [GAM] Gambit | Private Trading Group | Trading Indicators | Trading Classroom - page 60. (Read 297515 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Hello everyone.  We are waiting on the final-touches from Bittrex.  We will be posting the timeline for when the markets will be enabled after they provide that information to us.

We have completed transferring the crowdfund premine over to Bittrex.
http://explorer.gambitcrypto.com/address/GbjsUfGudU34ctMpB3UuhJvjJdH4CA2rRH

We have completed a burn of 509773.26429452 GAM that were not sold during the crowdfund.
http://explorer.gambitcrypto.com/address/GHqvR8KwyrcJ5UJHvwf7RmLtvAnr5uTHdV

This burn address is provably unspendable. We will be updating the block explorer to tag this address, to more easily let everyone know that coins sent here are permanently removed from the supply. We will continue to use this same address for any future GAM that are to be burned. For more information on this burn address, visit http://earlz.net/view/2014/10/22/0340/provably-spendable-altcoin-burn-addresses

Slowly moving forward. When can we expect a wallet and trading to commence with the funds?
Activity: 332
Merit: 250
@CollinCrypto [GAM]
EDITED

This post is very old.  Please see the main thread at GambitCrypto.com for up-to-date information.

EDITED
legendary
Activity: 1044
Merit: 1050
Why is the market disabled on Bittrex?

Because ICO ended the other day. Now waiting on trex to enable trading.
Activity: 644
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Why is the market disabled on Bittrex?
Activity: 540
Bold.            Italic.           Gambit.
Activity: 386
this thread should be bold/italic ONLY, unique to gambit

I absolutely 2nd that motion.

Z͈̮͖̘̞͕͖ͭ̿̈́ͩ͗͒͂͜͡a̩̫̯̫̺͎̤͍ͧ̉̿ͥ͊͛͠l̹̙̼̳̯͈̟͖̃̏̑̏ͤ̀g̛͔̘̝͓̙̼̯̻͆͊̀̄ͦ̕ǫ̧̜̝̜̦ͧ͋̋ͣ̅͒͗ ̵̎̾͒ͬ͏̗̲f͗̑̆̂҉̜ō̊҉͇̠̻̟ȓ͙̩̱̮̇̀͊ͭͫ̅ ͙̘̥ͫ͛̑̔̈́͝t̘͚̩̞̝̎ͤ͆̿ȟ̴̥͇̹̭̪͌̈̓̋͑͟ͅe̷̤̮̗̺͕͔̰̿̈̌͆̽͐̀ͅ ̸̟̰͍͚̭̏̉ͪ̊͛̚͡m̷̨̰̠ͥͨͦa̵̼̣̞̜͈̞͓̝ͧ͒s͛ͪ̆̚҉͍̘̼̻͈͙ͅͅs͈̼̙͍̅̋e̥͍͓͖̗̯͋ͬͬ̋̑͝sͮ̐ͥ̑ͪ҉͚̗̦̟̩

Um excuse me sir if your gonna type about the masses please do it in Bold/Italic only.
I believe the largest buy order I actually saw was 50k for 5btc, but wallets show a few tops with 100k each which is 10 btc per.  No 1 person has bought an obnoxious amount.  What I am excited for is to watch you nubbers sell to me for a 25-50% gain and then cry next week when you see it at 250k lol.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
1 person holds over 500,000 on Bittrex. Have fun buying their bags!

That must be the leftover coins from the ICO which will be burned.
yes they are
Activity: 21
Merit: 0

That must be the leftover coins from the ICO which will be burned.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto

do not worry, i won't dump on you guys Smiley
Activity: 784
Activity: 553

Z͈̮͖̘̞͕͖ͭ̿̈́ͩ͗͒͂͜͡a̩̫̯̫̺͎̤͍ͧ̉̿ͥ͊͛͠l̹̙̼̳̯͈̟͖̃̏̑̏ͤ̀g̛͔̘̝͓̙̼̯̻͆͊̀̄ͦ̕ǫ̧̜̝̜̦ͧ͋̋ͣ̅͒͗ ̵̎̾͒ͬ͏̗̲f͗̑̆̂҉̜ō̊҉͇̠̻̟ȓ͙̩̱̮̇̀͊ͭͫ̅ ͙̘̥ͫ͛̑̔̈́͝t̘͚̩̞̝̎ͤ͆̿ȟ̴̥͇̹̭̪͌̈̓̋͑͟ͅe̷̤̮̗̺͕͔̰̿̈̌͆̽͐̀ͅ ̸̟̰͍͚̭̏̉ͪ̊͛̚͡m̷̨̰̠ͥͨͦa̵̼̣̞̜͈̞͓̝ͧ͒s͛ͪ̆̚҉͍̘̼̻͈͙ͅͅs͈̼̙͍̅̋e̥͍͓͖̗̯͋ͬͬ̋̑͝sͮ̐ͥ̑ͪ҉͚̗̦̟̩

Activity: 21
Come on Gambit and Bittrex I want to stake my coins now!

Release the wallet already!
Activity: 1
Does it have POW or POS 2.0 ?
The announcement says a limited nr of PoW blocks with zero reward to get the blockchain started, to be generated before ICO finishes
and PoS after that.
To tag onto your question, Collin can you explain the parameters for the PoS?
When is the reward max and what is the reward dependent on if it is lower and how much is the reward then?
When staking occurs, will inputs get split or combined automatically?
How long after staking until the input(s) mature and can be moved or can stake again?
How long after moving inputs until they can stake?

Check main.cpp or main.h dev has better shit to do  Angry
Activity: 55
Activity: 595
The announcement says a limited nr of PoW blocks with zero reward to get the blockchain started, to be generated before ICO finishes
and PoS after that.
To tag onto your question, Collin can you explain the parameters for the PoS?
When is the reward max and what is the reward dependent on if it is lower and how much is the reward then?
When staking occurs, will inputs get split or combined automatically?
How long after staking until the input(s) mature and can be moved or can stake again?
How long after moving inputs until they can stake?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Not a Doctor
Activity: 595
Hey What about red bold italicized underlined strikethroughed teletyped and superscripted posts only?  

Ooh I like this also Wink
What about this? or this better?

Joining the bold italic crew Grin

So yeah anyway... the best thing about this coin is something not talked about too much.... the effect of fomo as it matures. In other words as better traders join and the best amongst them gain control of larger amounts of the fund, the buy back/ reduction of $GAM coins will increase.... making supply dry up... so always providing buy pressure whilst decreasing sell pressure. This should create a positive cycle of improvement, refinement and masive increase in value as time goes on.

A $46k starting market cap is ridiculously cheap when you think about it... this could x10 very easily very quickly and gains in price should easily hold too.

You are well accepted!  Now if we can all just create enough FUD.
Pages:
Jump to: