Pages:
Author

Topic: [GAM] Gambit | Private Trading Group | Trading Indicators | Trading Classroom - page 61. (Read 297515 times)

Activity: 386
Merit: 250
I bought into the gambit ico hopefully it does well. Alot of whales in it. Not to mention the dev collin seems like a cool standup person.

Edit: Joined the bold/italic gang.

Your King is proud of you!!
Hey What about red bold italicized underlined strikethroughed teletyped and superscripted posts only?  

Ooh I like this also Wink
You should think about also implementing trader nodes. Required GAM will gain access to trader calls, giving the "trader node" inside privileged info. Boom, I'll be here all week folks

i really like this idea, we could make good use of the ARCH ceo concept with GAM

See now you guys are getting the point Wink nice font
Activity: 191
Merit: 100
Excuse Me, Dev? Can we have anyone not using bold Italic deleted from the thread

Really...? bad idea imo!  less control and moderating the better!

Are you serious about this coin? Do you want other GAM members to view your comment in a serious and professional manner? Well my friend its real simple "bold" "Italic"

I'm serious about the coin and believe posts should be judged by the content...

Bold italics is the best way of preserving good content, would whiskey be able to age if it wasn't contained in some way?

I'm guessing Chocobo and cointang is the same poster and those posts deleted...lol! come on man are you kidding?

Yes.. multiple accounts to get you to change your font. Come on bro, its a joke relax
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Hey What about red bold italicized underlined strikethroughed teletyped and superscripted posts only?  
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
Excuse Me, Dev? Can we have anyone not using bold Italic deleted from the thread

Are you serious about this coin? Do you want other GAM members to view your comment in a serious and professional manner? Well my friend its real simple "bold" "Italic"

Bold italics is the best way of preserving good content, would whiskey be able to age if it wasn't contained in some way?

I'm guessing Chocobo and cointang is the same poster and those posts deleted...lol! come on man are you kidding?
Activity: 540
Merit: 500

legendary
It's all mathematics...!

Yes bold italics is all about moderating yourself. It is a privilege.

legendary
It's all mathematics...!

You should think about also implementing trader nodes. Required GAM will gain access to trader calls, giving the "trader node" inside privileged info. Boom, I'll be here all week folks

i really like this idea, we could make good use of the ARCH ceo concept with GAM
Activity: 595
Just wanted to post a short update confirming that Bittrex has been contacted and we are ready to move forward when they are.
Thanks for the update, Collin.
Activity: 332
@CollinCrypto [GAM]
Just wanted to post a short update confirming that Bittrex has been contacted and we are ready to move forward when they are.
legendary
It's all mathematics...!
My first paper trade is BTC Screaming buy at 231$$$  Cool
I still have a short position open at 235 so we'll see where it goes from here, it has not moved much in the past days.

Noted Sir! Good times ahead...Cheers
Activity: 595
My first paper trade is BTC Screaming buy at 231$$$  Cool
I still have a short position open at 235 so we'll see where it goes from here, it has not moved much in the past days.
Pages:
Jump to: