Pages:
Author

Topic: GAMBLE OR INVEST? - page 5. (Read 7559 times)

legendary
Activity: 1146
Merit: 1006
January 05, 2016, 07:04:57 AM
Investing is subset of gambling, atleast in bitcoins thats what i think.
these investment websites are scams .. its like gambling u need to know the right time to withdraw.

I think this hugely depends on what kind of site you are investing your bitcoin in, and you should only invest in sites with trusted owners. Sites like Justdice and Moneypot (under the original owner before sale) have demonstrated that owners can resist temptation, run the site fairly and return bitcoin back to the investors when requested.

tell me this, do u know these people personally. which site or rather owner to trust which to not... how to decide. One can demonstrate anything over internet. its like magical trick.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
January 05, 2016, 06:32:40 AM
these investment websites are scams .. its like gambling u need to know the right time to withdraw.

I think this hugely depends on what kind of site you are investing your bitcoin in, and you should only invest in sites with trusted owners. Sites like Justdice and Moneypot (under the original owner before sale) have demonstrated that owners can resist temptation, run the site fairly and return bitcoin back to the investors when requested.
legendary
Activity: 1146
January 05, 2016, 06:24:14 AM

but to reply the topic i would say INVEST
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
January 05, 2016, 06:14:39 AM
to all of you guys.. what do you think is better? is it to invest or to gamble in sites? tell me your point of view and why.
Depends on you and it's a subjective question..if you want to make money fast with great profit capabilities and don't mind taking high risks then gambling is for you..if you don't want to be dependent on you luck factor and it's ok for you even if you earn less then do investing..But both are risky because investment in anything also comes with risk so choose wisely.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back
January 05, 2016, 03:43:41 AM
I mean come on is this a real question !!! invest or gamble  Huh Huh
you can't make money by gambling , you can have fun and win for one day , one week , maybe one year but you will never make a living by simply rolling a dice
investing is good , there is no brain involved when you are investing in a gambling site , you have the edge so go for it
legendary
Activity: 1708
January 05, 2016, 03:37:53 AM
to invest you can benefit in the long. while gambling will only make you rich in a short time.
Depends on how lucky you are. You may get rich or get richer if luck is always by your side and let's admit it, there are guy's out there who are like born with Luck as their middle name, while there are those who are born with out any luck at all. Yesterday I met this guy who accidentally placed a 0.05BTC and won x3. That's luck!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
January 05, 2016, 02:28:00 AM
to invest you can benefit in the long. while gambling will only make you rich in a short time.
Activity: 154
Keep Calm and Get Your Own Some Bitcoin
January 05, 2016, 02:14:03 AM
Arn't gamble and invest the same thing?

No. its not a same thing, buddy. Invest is something where u take a profit from financial schemes or share. But,gamble is more to win or lose result. if you have luck,then you win. If not, you gonna lose it all.
Activity: 387
Merit: 250
January 05, 2016, 02:04:00 AM
I'm for gambling with two hands. More fast and fun way to gain or lose some money. Investing without having extensive knowledge is pure gambling. But with slow results.
Keep Calm and Get Your Own Some Bitcoin
January 05, 2016, 02:00:40 AM
to all of you guys.. what do you think is better? is it to invest or to gamble in sites? tell me your point of view and why.

its depends on which one you like the most and easy to get some bits BTC from this two way. Investment more to profitable in a long term,i believe. Can slowly save yours bit BTC. But, if you really want to gamble, make sure u are ready to take the situation where you will be faced with lose time. Coz,its about a luck matter. If you got a great luck,then you win. If not, you gonna lose it all. Thats just my opinion, and for sure i rather gamble than invest coz i love to gamble. Grin
January 05, 2016, 01:45:44 AM
Isn't is the same Cheesy Like investing in Greece, Portuguese or Spanish bounds?? In general it's good to have some investment portfolio and not counting on it on 100%.

absolutely its all the same. finding and investing smartly is the best thing if u really need profits. be it bonds,stocks, if not its a big gamble. returns will be definitely high but make sure you can handle the loss as well  Smiley
gon
Activity: 460
Merit: 251
January 05, 2016, 01:34:11 AM
Isn't is the same Cheesy Like investing in Greece, Portuguese or Spanish bounds?? In general it's good to have some investment portfolio and not counting on it on 100%.
Activity: 434
January 05, 2016, 01:13:39 AM
It depends how smart you are , both investing and gambling needs some working brain in order for you to get profit ,even tho you most
likely to lose in gambling however when you use some brains you might multiply or even triple your money don't just get too greedy and be happy how big or small your profit is.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
January 05, 2016, 12:41:38 AM
investing is better than gambling
definitely! But investing is boring! No much ppl have that patience to hold tidy their investment. If you can control yourself, we can spare a bit time for the fun.

Yes, if you want to have fun while attempting to make money, go gambling. However, if you are serious about making profit, invest.

However, investing is a boring process, and you'll have to invest a large amount of money to make a decent profit, because the bankrolls of bitcoin gambling sites nowadays are quite big.
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
Crypto.games
January 04, 2016, 10:53:29 PM
I think people's thinking is different, anyone thought that the investment is a slow way to get a lot of bitcoin and gambling is a quick way to earn a lot of bitcoin

Yes thats right, Gambling is a quick way to earn bitcoins,
But it is also the quickest way to lose all your bitcoins.
Investment in the other hand needs long terms.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
January 04, 2016, 10:49:54 PM
I think people's thinking is different, anyone thought that the investment is a slow way to get a lot of bitcoin and gambling is a quick way to earn a lot of bitcoin
Activity: 238
January 04, 2016, 10:23:27 PM
invest more safe....gamble very high risk but also high profit...
for me invest better...
Activity: 242
January 04, 2016, 08:41:15 PM
Invest. Gambling is very risky. Investment also is. But I like investment. So yeah......
Activity: 317
Merit: 317
January 04, 2016, 08:35:48 PM
I prefer to invest than waste it on gambling wherein 95% percent of people ended up losing money.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
January 04, 2016, 07:58:04 PM
investing is better than gambling
definitely! But investing is boring! No much ppl have that patience to hold tidy their investment. If you can control yourself, we can spare a bit time for the fun.
Pages:
Jump to: