Pages:
Author

Topic: Gambling - page 10. (Read 18634 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
October 29, 2015, 04:31:37 AM
I think blackjack game is a good method to earn some bitcoins,but play only for short time and don't bet more than can't afford to lose.

There are some skills involved in the blackjack game. You need to master those skills and with some luck to win. Most of us cannot win.

Luck is not really effected, your skill is can decide your winning or not, this is what i like in blackjack game, you need learn and got an experience until you can be a master of blackjack.

If you think blackjack is a 100% game of skill you are just simply not smart.  Although Blackjack does have *some* skill it is mostly calculating your odds of what card to hit on, or what not to hit on.  That simply being said doesn't mean the game is skill.  It is about 5-10% skill 90-95% luck. 

According to blackjack rules, the house still has an edge against you. You do need some skills in the play, but statistically, the house will win.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
October 28, 2015, 11:33:15 AM
I think blackjack game is a good method to earn some bitcoins,but play only for short time and don't bet more than can't afford to lose.

There are some skills involved in the blackjack game. You need to master those skills and with some luck to win. Most of us cannot win.

Luck is not really effected, your skill is can decide your winning or not, this is what i like in blackjack game, you need learn and got an experience until you can be a master of blackjack.

If you think blackjack is a 100% game of skill you are just simply not smart.  Although Blackjack does have *some* skill it is mostly calculating your odds of what card to hit on, or what not to hit on.  That simply being said doesn't mean the game is skill.  It is about 5-10% skill 90-95% luck. 
Activity: 434
October 28, 2015, 11:18:36 AM

Do you win blackjack in medium term? Have you mastered all the technologies in blackjack?
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!
October 28, 2015, 04:44:25 AM

Activity: 462
October 28, 2015, 03:21:59 AM

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023
October 28, 2015, 02:55:03 AM

I have heard that blackjack gambling has lot of scientific approaches to make it winning on our side. Lot of reference are available on internet still I fear to play as it may addict me. I always gamble for small amount bets for the pleasure of gambling.

Yes correct once you start playing every day and if you lose some money initially then you will try to get back money on daily basis and slowly you will be addicted to it.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
October 28, 2015, 02:37:45 AM

I have heard that blackjack gambling has lot of scientific approaches to make it winning on our side. Lot of reference are available on internet still I fear to play as it may addict me. I always gamble for small amount bets for the pleasure of gambling.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
October 28, 2015, 01:20:01 AM
Activity: 121
October 28, 2015, 12:05:34 AM
i like Roullette. and sometime i play Dice.  Grin

Playing dice just for fun should be ok but if you plan to play to make money then you may lose all your money at the end so gamble carefully
Activity: 154
Keep Calm and Get Your Own Some Bitcoin
October 27, 2015, 10:35:59 PM
i like Roullette. and sometime i play Dice.  Grin
Activity: 288
October 27, 2015, 10:29:04 PM
Poker is still a game where luck is important. You can't make your own luck forever when your cards are crap Wink

Well, have you ever heard of Annette Obrestad, she won some big tournament without looking her cards...

Never heard it before but it sounds impossible, playing card without looking the cards and won some tourney. She must be a crazy and so lucky player, just curious how she decide what to do when she was playing.

Just google for it, it is true story by what I know, but maybe I dont know everything.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
October 27, 2015, 10:24:12 PM
Poker is still a game where luck is important. You can't make your own luck forever when your cards are crap Wink

Well, have you ever heard of Annette Obrestad, she won some big tournament without looking her cards...

Never heard it before but it sounds impossible, playing card without looking the cards and won some tourney. She must be a crazy and so lucky player, just curious how she decide what to do when she was playing.
October 27, 2015, 08:24:36 PM

Actually those were her own words and nobody was there to confirm it. Sometimes things happen, maybe she just had good cards, maybe the opponents were in a bad shape that day, maybe it was all just a story for the media Wink

Exception confirms the rule.

You are right, thats her own story or her sponsors, but I like to believe. Lesson for me is that anyway by my own experience that poker is not just game of luck if no-one have nuts.
legendary
Activity: 1512
October 27, 2015, 08:07:54 PM

That's the great thing about poker, you don't have to make your luck forever to be successful/profitable/earn a living. As long as you have the skills/knowledge, proper bankroll management and tilt control, you don't need that much luck.

Sure if you're good you'll eventually come up on top, but I still think luck is important. Less important than skill, but...
A skilled player can win even against the odds (or at least not lose). A lucky player can win without skill.

Sure, I agree. No argument there.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1335
Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody
October 27, 2015, 08:00:11 PM

Actually those were her own words and nobody was there to confirm it. Sometimes things happen, maybe she just had good cards, maybe the opponents were in a bad shape that day, maybe it was all just a story for the media Wink

Exception confirms the rule.

That's the great thing about poker, you don't have to make your luck forever to be successful/profitable/earn a living. As long as you have the skills/knowledge, proper bankroll management and tilt control, you don't need that much luck.

Sure if you're good you'll eventually come up on top, but I still think luck is important. Less important than skill, but...
A skilled player can win even against the odds (or at least not lose). A lucky player can win without skill.
legendary
October 27, 2015, 07:38:56 PM

October 27, 2015, 07:35:13 PM

legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1335
Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody
October 27, 2015, 07:29:00 PM
legendary
October 27, 2015, 07:16:40 PM
Some time may be 100% luck and 0% skills required to win in gambling like dice games. So it is purely luck game not skill game.

Dice game is purely luck. You need some skills in poker games such as bluffing. It is difficult to master.

Poker involves skill.
You have professional poker players, who make a living out of it.
You can't say that about dice players.

Yes, poker players use their skill to make their own "luck."
legendary
Activity: 1246
October 27, 2015, 07:10:19 PM
Some time may be 100% luck and 0% skills required to win in gambling like dice games. So it is purely luck game not skill game.

Dice game is purely luck. You need some skills in poker games such as bluffing. It is difficult to master.

Poker involves skill.
You have professional poker players, who make a living out of it.
You can't say that about dice players.
Pages:
Jump to: