Pages:
Author

Topic: Gambling Addiction Test - page 4. (Read 340 times)

Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
March 13, 2023, 07:21:11 AM
This is good for newbies in gambling who have not experienced the worst losses yet. As for me, I don't think it's necessary to take the test because I have already learned from my mistakes, and I feel like a brand new gambler now. Becoming a responsible gambler isn't easy, but through learning from experience, anything is possible.

What would happen to a gambler if they took that test and found out that their addiction was high? Would they take it seriously or not? I think most of them would disregard the result because they still love to gamble.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 540
March 13, 2023, 07:13:27 AM
And this is what I got when I answer it:

"Little or No Indication of Gambling Addiction"

I guess, I no longer have the urge to gamble, unlike before, wherein I would consideration myself as a gambling addict. Maybe I just matured or change my priorities in life, or really learn from my past mistakes about spending too much money on gambling.

I would like to see the results for other users as well. Not to rub it in to them, but maybe as a community we can help them, in my opinion.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 761
Burpaaa
March 13, 2023, 07:13:18 AM
-cut
I started to gamble in 2014. I quit gambling for a year, in September 2019 and started to gamble again in September 2020. I lost and I stopped gambling again until the beginning of 2021 when I know that I have control over it.

Thanks a lot for the effort to answer it specifically. You can use the website that I attached on the OP to get your results about your gambling addiction level. But I believe you will get a moderate result considering how control your gambling activities. Good for you now.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 532
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
March 13, 2023, 07:05:17 AM
1. Do you spend lots of time thinking about gambling or planning a gambling activity? - No
2. Do you need to gamble with increasing amounts of money to feel excited? - Yes
3. Do you unsuccessfully try to cut back on your gambling? - Yes
4. Do you feel irritable or restless when you try to limit your gambling? - No
5. Do you lie to loved ones about your gambling habits? - Yes
6. Has gambling interfered with your work, school, or relationships? - Yes
7. After losing money gambling, do you often return to it with the intention to make up for the loss or break even? - Yes
8. Do you have to ask others to bail you out of financial troubles due to gambling? - Yes
9. Do you ever gamble when you feel anxious, sad, helpless or guilty? - Yes

Moderate Indication of Gambling Addiction
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
March 13, 2023, 07:01:44 AM
Gambling Addiction Test (Self-Assessment) : https://www.psycom.net/gambling-addiction-test

Here’s the question for the test for easy reference, You will need to answer it on the website to see the result.
1. Do you spend lots of time thinking about gambling or planning a gambling activity?
2. Do you need to gamble with increasing amounts of money to feel excited?
3. Do you unsuccessfully try to cut back on your gambling?
4. Do you feel irritable or restless when you try to limit your gambling?
5. Do you lie to loved ones about your gambling habits?
6. Has gambling interfered with your work, school, or relationships?
7. After losing money gambling, do you often return to it with the intention to make up for the loss or break even?

BTW, My personal result is Mild Indication of Gambling Addiction.
8. Do you have to ask others to bail you out of financial troubles due to gambling?
9. Do you ever gamble when you feel anxious, sad, helpless or guilty?

1. No
2. Before I do that when I was addicted, but no more now.
3. I use small amount of money to gamble, 5 or lesser in percentage to what I earn weekly. Often less than 5%
4. I control my emotion and gambling is fun
5. No, I say it just as it is. I gamble responsibly.
6. Before, but no more again. I am gambling when I have nothing doing at all.
7. I may quit for a week or more sometimes if I lose, but I do not lose more than necessary.

8. Yes, before when I was addicted. I remember a time I even sold my laptop and home theatre because of gambling. But not now anymore.
9. No. But I noticed when I was addicted, I have more luck in gambling when I am feeling sad, not because of gambling losses, but sad because of other reasons.

I started to gamble in 2014. I quit gambling for a year, in September 2019 and started to gamble again in September 2020. I lost and I stopped gambling again until the beginning of 2021 when I know that I have control over it.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 761
Burpaaa
March 13, 2023, 06:50:04 AM
I discover this site few weeks ago after I experience a devastating lose before. Personally I don’t know if it’s really accurate or not but there’s no harm on doing self assessment especially if you are already doubting on your gambling habits status.

You can use the attached link for 3 minutes gambling addiction test and share the result by sending screenshots on the comment section.

Gambling Addiction Test (Self-Assessment) : https://www.psycom.net/gambling-addiction-test

Here’s the question for the test for easy reference, You will need to answer it on the website to see the result.
1. Do you spend lots of time thinking about gambling or planning a gambling activity?
2. Do you need to gamble with increasing amounts of money to feel excited?
3. Do you unsuccessfully try to cut back on your gambling?
4. Do you feel irritable or restless when you try to limit your gambling?
5. Do you lie to loved ones about your gambling habits?
6. Has gambling interfered with your work, school, or relationships?
7. After losing money gambling, do you often return to it with the intention to make up for the loss or break even?

BTW, My personal result is Mild Indication of Gambling Addiction.
8. Do you have to ask others to bail you out of financial troubles due to gambling?
9. Do you ever gamble when you feel anxious, sad, helpless or guilty?
Pages:
Jump to: