Pages:
Author

Topic: Gambling- Believe in Strategy or Luck - page 8. (Read 835 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 101
August 09, 2018, 11:28:39 AM
In my opinion, you need both luck and strategy but even if you have really good strategy or tactics in the game, if you don't have luck, your strategy is not effective. Your strategy is not important when the game is over because end of the game people just care about to win or to lose.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
August 09, 2018, 11:10:51 AM
Gambling is relay with both these things. Strategy and Luck.

Here I want to know which one is best in your belief. Please share your thoughts guys.

I believe in betting we can work around with tactics and it will be best option to make money out with gambling.

For dice roll, slot roll and poker games we definetely need the luck as a main factor.

Hey luck and strategy are the two sides of the same coin, you need both to succeed whenever you plan to role the dice. However contrary to the popular belief of using strategies to win, I differ from my personal experiences I have relied more on luck than strategy. The main reason I'm compelled to believe strategies don't work, as I have gambled using all popular one's and have suffered losses. Then I ditched the so called strategies, and gambled purely on luck and reaped good dividends.

However you need to try and test, what works best for you, as what works for me may not be the best way to gamble for you, good luck and make a smart choice.
Activity: 924
Merit: 512
August 09, 2018, 09:07:43 AM
Gambling is relay with both these things. Strategy and Luck.

Here I want to know which one is best in your belief. Please share your thoughts guys.

I believe in betting we can work around with tactics and it will be best option to make money out with gambling.

For dice roll, slot roll and poker games we definetely need the luck as a main factor.
Pages:
Jump to: