Pages:
Author

Topic: Gambling can be profitable in the long run! It is possible! - page 46. (Read 37333 times)

Activity: 110
Merit: 10
I doubt that gambling could be profitable in the long term

I don't see how this will work when (speaking from experience) I've lost more than I've won

Every time I lose makes me just want to quit gambling and not do it again because I lose any way
Activity: 854
Merit: 1009
JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK
i think the houses are behind this topic, just as i thought: when gamblers lose interest in gamble, the houses will find some ways to prevent that, attract them again, lure them back and they'll wonder why they can never escape.

Lol i`m not a house, i`m just pointing out facts.

It is a mathematical possibility to win long term, and it only depends on luck.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
i think the houses are behind this topic, just as i thought: when gamblers lose interest in gamble, the houses will find some ways to prevent that, attract them again, lure them back and they'll wonder why they can never escape.

No. I do not think so. Maybe after a long run with gambling, if you have learned anything that could be applied for your way of gambling, then you can make some profit from gambling. Otherwise there are no chances for making any profit from gambling either in long run or in short and also.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Of course there are some people who get ridiculous wealth from gambling, but only a few maybe less than 10% of total gamblers.

Sports arbitrage can be very profitable in the long term, and it is legit there, if you bet on pinnacle, they welcome arbitrage traders, so it means that many odds and lines are flexible, traders have good chance to make safe bets.

Well better yet make it less then  0.01%. The amount of gamblers online/offline are huge.
Daily you will find only a few that will win.

yes, i just said incorrectly, i wanted to say that only less than 1% maybe or less people can earn ridiculously much money, like over 1 million USD, unless they are pro poker players, slot lucky jackpot hitters, or blackjack card counters, or sports betting arbitragers. less than 10% people can earn money from gambling unless they quit after they earned bug money.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205

Lol. Next thread: "recover you losses is easy, your just need to bet more!"
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Activity: 672
Merit: 502
I haven't heard such a thing that you can make some profit long term. If you are losing more that your winning.
How would you make profit? I think gambling is just a short term that you can win big money.

Depends on your luck and skills. You require some skills and knowledge when you're playing Poker or doing sports gambling.

If you're good at these games then you can stay in profit over long term.
Activity: 271
I haven't heard such a thing that you can make some profit long term. If you are losing more that your winning.
How would you make profit? I think gambling is just a short term that you can win big money.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
I like the scheme made by OP. It is quite accurate ... well, statistically. But for everyone of us it is irrelevant whether we have 90% or 10% chance of winning. What matters is whether we actually win or lose. So gambling can be profitable in the long run as much as it can't.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
yeah my husband makes money at poker but it has made him hate playing it.

He calls it a grind and no longer fun. Sports he is up and down and I lose
most the time when I try and have fun and gamble (unless its vegas slots)

I have won the 2 times I have gone lol. (lucky)

Poker games, that too player against player is highly skill based, over gaining some experience with it, you can manage to make some profits like many gamblers explained here.
Poker games and  sports betting are known for profitable in longer run. Because with your experience you become veteran gambler to predict accurately.
Activity: 434
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
yeah my husband makes money at poker but it has made him hate playing it.

He calls it a grind and no longer fun. Sports he is up and down and I lose
most the time when I try and have fun and gamble (unless its vegas slots)

I have won the 2 times I have gone lol. (lucky)
Activity: 406
I have seen some people in long term make some profit with poker. At least with poker if you have some good skills you can win big and with poker you always have a budget with it you can't just lose all your money in one time. But you need to be careful that you don't just bet and bet and losing all your money or being addicted. Just control your self.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
Yes, everyone knows it is possible, but it's hard. A constant struggle against luck, piling up after every bet.

That money changes hands, but changes hands practically every bet. So you never really earn. The house edge ensures that the money keeps changing hands, add long as the gamblers keep on betting and don't back out after making profit. The house edge also increases this pile of money.

Yes, I too don't think we have any such guarantees like profit in the longrun.
Gambling results are most unpredictable. Most of the time we need to depend on sheer luck and even in the long run just we can't say we will make profit.

legendary
Activity: 1078
I have stop using autobet on dice. always end up getting screwed without my knowledge. manual mode is much profitable but you need to control yourself specially on the Dice

For me this type of software are all set to make you loss after a xx bet... and they go fast, just time to click stop you have lost for three / four times.

As I can say bot is not always eat up all your balance, sometimes if you are lucky you will have some profit but most people dont want to get little profit they just want to keep more and more profit for them using autobot thas why they will lose as always and then blame their site. May be you can do it manual if you think that autobot is rigged
Activity: 392
Merit: 251
Yes, everyone knows it is possible, but it's hard. A constant struggle against luck, piling up after every bet.

That money changes hands, but changes hands practically every bet. So you never really earn. The house edge ensures that the money keeps changing hands, add long as the gamblers keep on betting and don't back out after making profit. The house edge also increases this pile of money.
Activity: 448
yes i agree with you, all your facts indeed show that gambling can also be beneficial in the long run, but of course I think it depends on your level in playing gambling, if you are the master, of course it's easy.
dafaq is a master? the only people i can think that is master on gambling were either the owners or the exploiters, they can guarantee profit on gambling. and as for gamblers, newbie or experienced, its all about luck and nothing but luck
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
yes i agree with you, all your facts indeed show that gambling can also be beneficial in the long run, but of course I think it depends on your level in playing gambling, if you are the master, of course it's easy.
If you are master of what? Because only a master of probability and fate could be successful enough to earn from gambling in a long run.
Other than that laws of mathematics are against you. Simply put, you would be far better off financially picking up a single cent off the sidewalk,
and then doing nothing else for two years, than you would be by gambling continuously for two that time.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
it does no matter if you have any skills on gambling or not the house edge is still there and your skills wont change it thats why you will end up loosing everything
Activity: 308
The mind is everything. What you think you become.
Activity: 812
I have stop using autobet on dice. always end up getting screwed without my knowledge. manual mode is much profitable but you need to control yourself specially on the Dice
neither manual nor autobet method can be profitable in my opinion

Thats not really opinion, its a fact. The only difference between manua and autobet is speed of losing your money.
gambling is created to make you fail and it can not be profitable in a long run

This is false though, all depends on which game we are talking about. Your are not always playing against the house, house can just position himself as a rake taker, and he would not care if you win or lose, therefore you can win by simply taking a money away from other players (and "sharing" profits with the house by giving them rake).

And in some cases, you are playing both against the house and other people (sport betting), and the house does not have the overwhelming advantage there. It has it, for sure, due to the margin, but its not unbeatable. After all, its just people who are setting the betting lines, they are not all knowing perfect beings with complete information about everything.
Pages:
Jump to: