Pages:
Author

Topic: Game Protect flag - page 6. (Read 7174 times)

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270
October 30, 2019, 10:01:01 AM
As long as you are not able to quote it, I am logically not able to read it!  Cheesy Roll Eyes
I agree, I am trying to find where you have repaid 210€ to h4ns but I just can't find it and logically I am not able to quote it and you are not able to read it!?  Cheesy Roll Eyes

At what date did the scam happen and how?
Try here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/game-protectcom-did-not-refund-my-money-and-stopped-replying-to-my-emails-5183189
Activity: 1344
Merit: 507
October 30, 2019, 09:08:51 AM
Yes, only extremely mentally ill and or brain dead brains claim that someone did something and are not able to quote it! Cheesy Roll Eyes
Exactly! So, where did h4ns lie? After all, if he did not lie, then clearly, it is not defamation. Cheesy
At what date did the scam happen and how?
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158
October 29, 2019, 07:50:44 PM
Yes, only extremely mentally ill and or brain dead brains claim that someone did something and are not able to quote it! Cheesy Roll Eyes

Exactly! So, where did h4ns lie? After all, if he did not lie, then clearly, it is not defamation. Cheesy
My answer referred to marlboroza

This doesn't remove any legitimacy to actmyname's claim which you did not address. Cheesy

So,
where did h4ns lie? After all, if he did not lie, then clearly, it is not defamation. Cheesy
October 29, 2019, 07:42:10 PM

My answer referred to marlboroza

Please quote where I threatened h4ns?
I am not going to quote you anything, you have high enough IQ to browse through forum.

As long as you are not able to quote it, I am logically not able to read it! Cheesy Roll Eyes
copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504
Spear the bees
October 29, 2019, 02:25:07 PM
October 28, 2019, 06:09:52 PM
As long as you are not able to quote it, I am logically not able to read it! Cheesy Roll Eyes

Only extremely mentally ill and or brain dead brains behave that way! Cheesy
copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504
Spear the bees
October 28, 2019, 02:22:35 PM
Only extremely mentally ill and or brain dead brains behave that way! Cheesy

Most people don't require hand-holding just to read a couple passages but I guess you're the outlier Cheesy
October 28, 2019, 12:22:04 PM

I am not going to quote you anything, you have high enough IQ to browse through forum.
You are not able to quote where I threatened h4ns? Cheesy

You are not able to read?  Cheesy
legendary
October 28, 2019, 10:51:38 AM

You are not able to read?  Cheesy
October 28, 2019, 09:05:59 AM

legendary
October 27, 2019, 12:19:41 PM
Your brain is not able to realise an extortion, but discovers a non-existing threat towards h4ns!
Your brain is not able to send signal to your hands, your hands should go to your wallet, copy/paste h4ns's address and refund him btc.
October 27, 2019, 12:07:01 PM
So stop threatening h4ns and send him his funds back.

Your brain is not able to realise an extortion, but discovers a non-existing threat towards h4ns! Cheesy

legendary
October 27, 2019, 12:02:15 PM
In the real world, offering to play with consumer protection service inclusive is not criminal! Roll Eyes
In the real world, you are doing exactly what I said you are doing, it just doesn't work like - "I will play with words and I am not doing that then". Your lawyer probably explained it to you.

So stop threatening h4ns and send him his funds back.
October 27, 2019, 11:44:46 AM
The lawyer said publicly false and misleading claiming things towards entities is the criminal offense of defamation.

I wonder what has your lawyer told you about you asking people to sign under your referral link and to gamble in sites you claim they operate illegally? You are either doing something illegal or you are defaming gambling sites?  Smiley
In the real world, offering to play with consumer protection service inclusive is not criminal! Roll Eyes
legendary
October 27, 2019, 11:11:50 AM
The lawyer said publicly false and misleading claiming things towards entities is the criminal offense of defamation.
OK, Miss Criminal, then your lawyer probably told you that you should return 210€ to h4ns.

I wonder what has your lawyer told you about you asking people to sign under your referral link and to gamble in sites you claim they operate illegally? You are either doing something illegal or you are defaming gambling sites?  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 4326
Merit: 3041
Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023
October 25, 2019, 06:12:06 PM
You think I should not conceal that you validated that I scammed h4ns April 2019?
Oh, no, you should definitely not let your lawyer find out about the evidence against you. It's not like that's something they might want to prepare for, or anything. Lawyers really enjoy being put on the spot when evidence they haven't heard of is suddenly introduced in court. Everyone loves surprises, after all. Roll Eyes

Really, of all the stupid things you've said, I think this one takes the cake.
October 25, 2019, 05:27:37 PM
Game Protect is in contact with and engages lawyers worldwide!

If you've ever talked to a lawyer you would know that lawyers don't appreciate when clients conceal important details.
You think I should not conceal that you validated that I scammed h4ns April 2019?

Yeah, your discovery could be indeed a neck breaker for the whole enforcement proceeding! Cheesy

Can I trust you that you will not jeopardise my activity to hold h4ns liable?

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
October 25, 2019, 04:45:24 PM
Game Protect is in contact with and engages lawyers worldwide!

If you've ever talked to a lawyer you would know that lawyers don't appreciate when clients conceal important details.
October 25, 2019, 04:16:48 PM
Thank you, but all the important details are already published on bitcointalk.org

No. But thank you for confirming that you have no lawyer or intend to lie to your lawyer.
I am not responsible for your dementia, but I already informed you few posts above that Game Protect is in contact with and engages lawyers worldwide!

It happens back in July 2018 when GP forwarded my first ever case to a lawyer in Curacao. The lawyer from Curacao directly replied to me. I checked if the lawyer exists in reality and found proof that he does.

Game Protect is in contact with and engages lawyers worldwide! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
October 24, 2019, 07:37:59 PM
Thank you, but all the important details are already published on bitcointalk.org

No. But thank you for confirming that you have no lawyer or intend to lie to your lawyer.
Pages:
Jump to: