Pages:
Author

Topic: Game Protect flag - page 7. (Read 7174 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 507
October 24, 2019, 04:50:41 PM
Or what is the sense of publishing the details of the lawyer?

I have important details for your case that your lawyer should be aware of.
Thank you, but all the important details are already published on bitcointalk.org
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
October 24, 2019, 04:45:49 PM

I have important details for your case that your lawyer should be aware of.

How do I sabotaging my own case?

It would be very damaging to your case if you conceal details from your lawyer and those details are brought up by your opponent in court.

That is, unless you have no lawyer and no case, which obviously would make it very difficult for you to provide the contact info of the nonexistent lawyer, and would also make it very difficult to have any problems in the non-existent court case.
October 24, 2019, 04:21:23 PM
Game Protect is in contact with and engages lawyers worldwide! Smiley

I asked you to provide the contact info of the lawyer handling your defamation case and you couldn't, so apparently you don't have one,
You want me to publish the contact details of the lawyer, so that the 75 supporters of the scam accusation can act as a witness and inform the lawyer how h4ns's scam accusation misleaded them to believe that I sammed him July 2019?

otherwise I don't know why you would be sabotaging your own case.
How do I sabotaging my own case?
legendary
October 24, 2019, 03:56:34 PM

I asked you to provide the contact info of the lawyer handling your defamation case and you couldn't, so apparently you don't have one, otherwise I don't know why you would be sabotaging your own case.
October 24, 2019, 03:23:24 PM
In the real world, publicly false and misleading claiming things towards other parties is the criminal offense of defamation! Wink

I'm really curious as to what your lawyer has to say about "false and misleading claiming things".
The lawyer said publicly false and misleading claiming things towards entities is the criminal offense of defamation. Wink

Have you found one yet?
Do you live behind the moon or did not you read h4ns's scam accusation?

It happens back in July 2018 when GP forwarded my first ever case to a lawyer in Curacao. The lawyer from Curacao directly replied to me. I checked if the lawyer exists in reality and found proof that he does.

legendary
October 24, 2019, 10:38:49 AM
In the real world, publicly false and misleading claiming things towards other parties is the criminal offense of defamation! Wink

I'm really curious as to what your lawyer has to say about "false and misleading claiming things". Have you found one yet?
October 24, 2019, 10:17:19 AM
Probably = likely = almost certainly

AKA an opinion, followed by supporting reasons == not defamation.
legendary
October 24, 2019, 08:59:57 AM

AKA an opinion, followed by supporting reasons == not defamation.
October 24, 2019, 07:58:20 AM
suchmoon claims that "likely" is a an opinion signal word

You are lying, suchmoon never said that.

"Probably" is an opinion signal word.

legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1238
Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com
October 24, 2019, 12:35:46 AM
At what day did the scam happen and how?

You do not have to know the exact date of something happening.

Here is a federal warning I got in regards to my stupid snail business... you'll notice that the FED's don't use firm dates either.

Fucking snail smuggler!  Roll Eyes (ops)
legendary
October 23, 2019, 06:16:20 PM
Looks like lonnie55's opinion about opinions?? ? ??

Yep, he's simply providing a basis for his opinion. Nothing unusual about that and it makes it even more non-defamatory. An opinion without basis can be misinterpreted as a statement of fact but this is not the case here.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270
October 23, 2019, 06:06:38 PM
suchmoon claims that "likely" is a an opinion signal word
You are lying, suchmoon never said that. Your brain doesn't function properly, you are seeing things which are not there? ?? ?

I already explained that h4ns referred to opinions of others and this confirms that it is not his opinion, despite of the circumstance that the words "opinion" or "in my opinion" are missing! Smiley
"Game-Protect is probably a scam, read the reviews in the Bitcointalk forum. He is the least trusted user in this forum"

Looks like lonnie55's opinion about opinions?? ? ??
October 23, 2019, 05:57:43 PM
Please quote the legal source where it says that "likely" is an opinion signal word?

Please quote the legal source where it says that likely is not an opinion signal word.
suchmoon claims that "likely" is a an opinion signal word, so it has to deliver the proof of its claim.

I already explained that h4ns referred to opinions of others and this confirms that it is not his opinion, despite of the circumstance that the words "opinion" or "in my opinion" are missing! Smiley
legendary
October 23, 2019, 05:52:45 PM
Telling the truth is not defaming in the real world! Cheesy
You are defaming me by telling lies that you are telling the truth. Now my compensation demand is currently 80,210€.

Please quote the legal source where it says that "likely" is an opinion signal word?
Please quote the legal source where it says that likely is not an opinion signal word.
October 23, 2019, 05:31:50 PM
He publicly said that Game Protect is likely a scam and this is the criminal offense of defamation!

The word "opinion" or "in my opinion" is missing in his statement! Roll Eyes

legendary
October 23, 2019, 05:29:19 PM
He publicly said that Game Protect is likely a scam and this is the criminal offense of defamation!

October 23, 2019, 05:24:07 PM
h4ns's defamation campaign towards Game Protect started September 3rd

"Game-Protect is probably a scam, read the reviews in the Bitcointalk forum. He is the least trusted user in this forum"

This can't be defamation. It's clearly an opinion as indicated by "probably".
He publicly said that Game Protect is likely a scam and this is the criminal offense of defamation by the laws where h4ns is resident!

Despite of this, his reference to extremely mentally ill brain wash nonsense shit posted on bitcointalk.org clearly confirms that it is not his opinion!

If it was his opinion, then he would not have referred to the opinion of others! Tongue

Also interesting to note that September 3rd h4ns publicly claims that Game Protect is likely a scam in reference to extremely mentally ill brain wash nonsense shit posted on bitcointalk.org and not one word about that I did not refund the 210€.

September 9th h4ns suddenly claims that I scammed him for 210€ July 2019! Cheesy

For the police it is easy and clear to see that h4ns is intentionally lying in his scam accusation on bitcointalk.org! Smiley
legendary
October 23, 2019, 05:03:11 PM

This can't be defamation. It's clearly an opinion as indicated by "probably".
October 23, 2019, 04:51:46 PM
However, after given this claim to a lawyer in the country where h4ns is resident, the claim can easily rise to 40,000€ and more!
You publicly defamed me calling me "extremely mentally ill child abuser" which caused me damage, compensation demand is currently 40,210 €.
Telling the truth is not defaming in the real world! Cheesy

However, you are free to initiate legal action if you believe that my assessment is false and misleading. Smiley

September 3rd I reduced the 210€ from the compensation h4ns has to give to Game Protect for the damage caused by his defamation campaign.

So you reduced 210€ on September 3rd because scam accusation caused you damage on September 09?  Cheesy

legendary
October 23, 2019, 03:26:27 PM
However, after given this claim to a lawyer in the country where h4ns is resident, the claim can easily rise to 40,000€ and more!
You publicly defamed me calling me "extremely mentally ill child abuser" which caused me damage, compensation demand is currently 40,210 €.

September 3rd I reduced the 210€ from the compensation h4ns has to give to Game Protect for the damage caused by his defamation campaign.

So you reduced 210€ on September 3rd because scam accusation caused you damage on September 09?  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: