Pages:
Author

Topic: Game: Revolutionizing In-Game Transactions / E-sports. Time to Buy. - page 8. (Read 11579 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
great sharing, thanks. Just done some research and apparently GAME is in as same industry as MobileGo. May i know what are the reasons for you to choose GAME over MobileGo?
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
https://twitter.com/3Hiyatus
I heard this part of the gaming sector is heavy $7 Billion, but as i see it it is rapidly increasing so imHo it should grow by x2 (at least) in next 10 years.
At $7 B valuation, 1 GAME would be worth roughly $80 which is quite nice.

Maybe GAME could partner with Ubisoft to integrate this into The Crew 2  Grin
That'd be the day i'd go all in GAME.

One thing is certain - gaming is surely going to be the fastest sector to mass adopt crypto, so it's good to be here.
Activity: 155
Merit: 12
Crypto Mining Hardware for Sale
Thanks for the tips man, now will add some $GAME to my portfolio for sure!
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
wtf is going on with this thing right now? some algo keeps selling 2.183 coins into the bid relentlessly. non stop. never seen this before

lolz....funny eh?  that's how you paint shitty candles
Activity: 336
wtf is going on with this thing right now? some algo keeps selling 2.183 coins into the bid relentlessly. non stop. never seen this before
Activity: 336
Thanks for the outstanding work yet again, sir. Will buy into GAME for .5 BTC
legendary
Thanks for the tip - I also like the charts you have posted on TradingView at https://www.tradingview.com/u/dbt1033/

Keep up the good work.

Thank you man, much appreciated Tongue

Strong hands win the day.
Activity: 76
Thanks for the tip - I also like the charts you have posted on TradingView at https://www.tradingview.com/u/dbt1033/

Keep up the good work.
Activity: 203
Merit: 151
there's a dude in gc slack that's been calling for ATH for 4 weeks (since aug 11), this just reinforces it. he did say more down before the ATH back then

He's probably a pure fundamentalist....

I utilize fundamentals AND technicals Tongue 

That's why things usually move soon after I post about them... It's always better to react to what's going on than to "predict"

I agree though, this gonna go retarded.

he shares charts too, using elliott wave.
calling for $20 minimum
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
Great overview of both fundamentals and technicals. GAME indeed appears to be a major bottom
(So many altcoins have similar charts). Own MGO already so going to get in GAME next.
Activity: 72
Yes!!! good work guys, keep it up. This is a long term play, can't wait until the live tournament betting with MGO starts.
legendary
Don't want to jump onto the speculation train, no one likes that from a team member. But if any of you have questions regarding what GAME is doing, fundamentals, goals, developments, etc please just let me know.
its a nice for us seeing you willingly sharing your insight and updates from the Game team, as we seen that the price is not really moving for quite sometime and holding now would be a nice idea then wait until further updates will show up and with OP's previous shared we seen that there's
a good possibilities that it will happen.

Always happy to answer questions. That's what we're here for. Here is an update I just posted today. Wrote up this development rundown with our developers covering all of the projects we're working on.

Web Wallet: Releasing new version of web wallet, new games in web wallet, and integrating 2 of the largest payment providers in India PayU and PayTM.

GStore: Working on partnership with big gaming industry company so we are kicking our store development into a higher gear. Working on New UI/UX. Also just uploaded and integrated payments in Real Cricket 17. Large game in India, tens of millions of downloads, over 1.5 million active daily users.

Desports: Announcing our Decentralized Esports application. This a web based app allowing users to watch livestreams and bet on the outcomes of ongoing esports games using MobileGo. This is different than our mobile wagering app, and we expect to release sooner. Screenshots in rundown.

Esports app: Provide updates on where we are with development, what features are under development and testing, etc.

GameCredits Desktop Client: Announce the GameCredits desktop client which allows users to store, send, buy games, and mine gamecredits from their desktop. The application uses the same credentials as our web wallet.

Block Explorer: Just released blockexplorer from Beta after fixing a couple notable bugs.

GExchange: Explain where we are in development of this app.

Marketing: Recognize our need for marketing and explain a couple things we are doing to improve.

Blockswap:
Explain cause for delay and that we are still developing a solution.

Read it here: http://mailchi.mp/gamecredits.com/gamecredits-and-mobilego-development-rundown-98

Nice thanks for sharing the knowledge man
Activity: 630
Merit: 252
Don't want to jump onto the speculation train, no one likes that from a team member. But if any of you have questions regarding what GAME is doing, fundamentals, goals, developments, etc please just let me know.
its a nice for us seeing you willingly sharing your insight and updates from the Game team, as we seen that the price is not really moving for quite sometime and holding now would be a nice idea then wait until further updates will show up and with OP's previous shared we seen that there's

Always happy to answer questions. That's what we're here for. Here is an update I just posted today. Wrote up this development rundown with our developers covering all of the projects we're working on.

Web Wallet: Releasing new version of web wallet, new games in web wallet, and integrating 2 of the largest payment providers in India PayU and PayTM.

GStore: Working on partnership with big gaming industry company so we are kicking our store development into a higher gear. Working on New UI/UX. Also just uploaded and integrated payments in Real Cricket 17. Large game in India, tens of millions of downloads, over 1.5 million active daily users.

Desports: Announcing our Decentralized Esports application. This a web based app allowing users to watch livestreams and bet on the outcomes of ongoing esports games using MobileGo. This is different than our mobile wagering app, and we expect to release sooner. Screenshots in rundown.

Esports app: Provide updates on where we are with development, what features are under development and testing, etc.

GameCredits Desktop Client: Announce the GameCredits desktop client which allows users to store, send, buy games, and mine gamecredits from their desktop. The application uses the same credentials as our web wallet.

Block Explorer: Just released blockexplorer from Beta after fixing a couple notable bugs.

GExchange: Explain where we are in development of this app.

Marketing: Recognize our need for marketing and explain a couple things we are doing to improve.

Blockswap:
Explain cause for delay and that we are still developing a solution.

Read it here: http://mailchi.mp/gamecredits.com/gamecredits-and-mobilego-development-rundown-98
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259
I've been holding GAME since March and agree it has a bright future.
Activity: 630
Merit: 252
legendary
Good to see you posting this. Picked some up back when it was $1.90 and been sitting on this ever since.

For mobile games their proposition is quite similar to MobileGo. Do you see them as a serieus competitor?

Bro they are the same people...

"By now the relationship between MobileGo and GAME should be clear. GAME will be used for all in-game purchases; it will be the default currency of the GameCredits gaming ecosystem. MobileGo, meanwhile, will represent a kind of semi-autonomous marketing fund that will generate a return for its own holders, whilst propelling GAME to mass adoption."

from https://mobilego.io/which-token-is-the-better-investment-mobilego-or-game/

I think Game is a much better investment between the two
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
They've got a running product and sufficient funds for marketing. Might only be a matter of time for Game to start off. Looks like the coin has found a bottom now.
Activity: 67
Good to see you posting this. Picked some up back when it was $1.90 and been sitting on this ever since.

For mobile games their proposition is quite similar to MobileGo. Do you see them as a serieus competitor?
legendary
thanks for this, been holding it a little while and was wondering why it jumped suddenly   Grin

Well a lot of people sold bottom... which is good.  There has been a lot of GAME fud recently.  I love buying panic seller's bags
Pages:
Jump to: