Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★★ GameCredits - The future of in-game monetization ★★★ - page 101. (Read 550126 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 252
Hello,

Can we swap with game credits > mobile go tokens OR snapshot? Thank you
You are able to invest in the mobilego crowdsale with GAME.
Activity: 476
Merit: 500
Hello,

Can we swap with game credits > mobile go tokens OR snapshot? Thank you
Activity: 292
Merit: 100
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
- Update

Just found out I had some old gamecredits around a week ago, after doing some research I will keep buying more gamecredits.

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
can somebody sent me some gcredits thats my adress plz plz tnx  GZ9t6NVzmEU1R8L4Vtbd3QWqiEayKU4RXV   Kiss
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
GAME market cap in the year 2020, my prediction is that it will be over 2 billion USD.

Predictions 3 years out in this space is very hard as things change so quick....could be way more than that of adoption is quicker than i think.  Either way this one has an upward trend that is going to continue for awhile.
Only with segwit  Kiss

GAME doesn't need segwit because it is designed from the ground up to handle massive numbers of transactions.
Activity: 5
GAME market cap in the year 2020, my prediction is that it will be over 2 billion USD.

Predictions 3 years out in this space is very hard as things change so quick....could be way more than that of adoption is quicker than i think.  Either way this one has an upward trend that is going to continue for awhile.
Only with segwit  Kiss
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1415

legendary
Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021

Reasonable, that's still 3 years away and look how much the GAME team have achieved in the past 3 years!! Alot more growth in the last 3 than the future 3 ur predicting on
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Activity: 5
Is GameCredits SegWit Adoption Planed ?

LTC SegWit Adoption update soon,i hope game add SegWit too.

5-20 USD/Game then trust me.

http://segwit.co/ltc
Activity: 478
Merit: 285
Crypto Way is the only Way!
From a games point of view i can tell you guys that this will me huge! Cool
It is a big demand on market for such project.

Keep up the good work
Activity: 159
https://twitter.com/dangermouse117/status/854348606165233664

GAME is growing more than BTC.

the coin which grew up by rising through the ranks has true ability.

GAME grows up with the support of the user little by little.

It is true cryptocurrency.

GAME is adopted for a game called Cut the Rope recently. This is a puzzle game done more than 750 million downloading throughout the world.

Coin can't awaken to demand by only tech.Service and application are necessary for true growth.

Moreover application of the commercial level is needed.

We are the biggest cryptocurrency The Social Network sites in Japan.

We continue supporting a currency of the true demand.

thank you
Japanese community is awesome, keep up the good work spreading the word about GAME 👍
Activity: 8
https://twitter.com/dangermouse117/status/854348606165233664

GAME is growing more than BTC.

the coin which grew up by rising through the ranks has true ability.

GAME grows up with the support of the user little by little.

It is true cryptocurrency.

GAME is adopted for a game called Cut the Rope recently. This is a puzzle game done more than 750 million downloading throughout the world.

Coin can't awaken to demand by only tech.Service and application are necessary for true growth.

Moreover application of the commercial level is needed.

We are the biggest cryptocurrency Social Network sites in Japan. http://cryptpark.com

We continue supporting a currency of the true demand.

thank you
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
I have created a speculation thread, feel free to share your predictions for GameCredits https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/gamecredits-speculation-1873396
legendary
Activity: 1344
The resistance is already break,, 100% it will go to the Moon,, Smiley,,

We have new moon already. Every rise needs correction in all scales. Surely there is a space for much higher price but healthy grow needs breaks during the trip.

Are you calling a local top already?

Yes I suppose this is it for now. Of course I can be wrong but looking back on the price history, such a spikes need exhale.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

We have new moon already. Every rise needs correction in all scales. Surely there is a space for much higher price but healthy grow needs breaks during the trip.

Are you calling a local top already?
legendary

Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Activity: 178
Very nice pump for GAME!
I hope this is just the begining!

Long life to GameCredits/MobileGo and good luck to the team, keep up the good work  Smiley
legendary
Looks like GAME is heading into top 10 in market cap. Coin like this should be in top 10 at least.
Pages:
Jump to: