Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★★ GameCredits - The future of in-game monetization ★★★ - page 97. (Read 550126 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
www.pumpmycoin.com

Dear GameCredits Community,

Your Coin Has achieved the 28th place among other 50 Coins with (41 Votes) in our public votes with your great efforts, now its nominated to our official private members Election to choose the next coin to pump after 11 days
You can support your coin by participating in our private elections among another 3700 members from here

Private Elections https://goo.gl/d6vk2d

sincerely
PumpMyCoin Team
We Pump But Never Dump
www.PumpMycoin.com

Activity: 630
Merit: 252
By the way everyone. Today our developers pushed an update to our web wallet. Users will be able to see all sorts of transactions taking place. Keep in mind, your transaction ID may not be recorded on the blockchain, since we use a mixture of off and on chain transactions to be able to process over 70,000 payments a second. You will also see transactions if you spend GAME in-game.

legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129
Actually it's the biggest discount with GAME in the last week but it's still lower than all the combined discounts in the first three weeks.

1st week: 15% discount on all currencies + 7% discount for investments made with GAME
2nd week: 10% discount on all currencies + 7% discount for investments made with GAME
3rd week: 5% discount on all currencies + 7% discount for investments made with GAME
4th week: Only a 10% discount on investments made with GAME

just FYI, since this was before the recent email update:
15% discount on all currencies + 7% discount for investments made with GAME has been extended til end of this week. Buy with GAME for the maximum discount (22% total!!!)

Why the change ? 
Activity: 203
Merit: 151
Actually it's the biggest discount with GAME in the last week but it's still lower than all the combined discounts in the first three weeks.

1st week: 15% discount on all currencies + 7% discount for investments made with GAME
2nd week: 10% discount on all currencies + 7% discount for investments made with GAME
3rd week: 5% discount on all currencies + 7% discount for investments made with GAME

just FYI, since this was before the recent email update:
15% discount on all currencies + 7% discount for investments made with GAME has been extended til end of this week. Buy with GAME for the maximum discount (22% total!!!)
legendary
Obviously nothing we will see in the next day, week, or year... but if GAME overtakes the mobile gaming industry? I could see it. That might be a moon shot but the potential is certainly there. However, I wouldn't go so far as to say $50 USD is "for sure".

I didn't see anyone talk about one fact : does player are ready to pay 1 GAME many dollars ?

They will use it, in the future, if its succeed, from one game to another one, but when they buy something, as gold or any stuff to play, they like to have many gold/silver/items for a few USD. Will they be ready to buy 0.02 $GAME (for example if price reach xxx$). Not sure players will agree/understand to buy decimal.

What you are saying is that it would be better if there were more units ie 1BN rather than 60M... because people like to have more smaller monetary units, even though cryptocurrencies are highly divisible.

i didn't say it would be better, I ask, its not the same thing. And my question was about gamer.

Individual Gamers viewpoint will vary. Yes, generally people like to have more units at a lower value, than less units for the same total.

In the wallet, a counter which shows milliGame units (like in the Bitcoin Electrum wallet) might help overcome that.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0

lol how long do you think 800k Game Credits will last all suppliers. Once the store launches demand will be so high 800K Game will be eaten away before you know it. Plus I bet a lot of these OTC deal will be to investors.  Either way the team will sell the Game at some point whether its OTC or on an exchange... at least this way we can guarantee they wont negatively effect the price of Game.

It will be a lot more than 800k ..Already nearly a Million after 3 days. The biggest amount might come in the last 7 days : there is the greatest discount then !

Anyway, whatever the amount, it will be a good move to distribute it amongst active supporters and devs : not too much with investors or speculators. Investors (Speculators even worse)  incentive is to make a profit ie sell at some point. They are  more passive, whereas devs and promoters are incentivised to more action.

I expect (and hope) that the price will not move ahead for a while. A pause is healthy : real development is always what is needed most.

I can't find anywere, that the best reward for the crowdsale is the last week of the sale. Would you please clarify this comment "The biggest amount might come in the last 7 days : there is the greatest discount then !"

Thanks!

Activity: 208
Merit: 100
You take the profit from that to buy more GameCredits 
look mobilego  Grin
They're just going to want gamecredits
Pumping soon $GAME $10  Wink
Activity: 32

lol how long do you think 800k Game Credits will last all suppliers. Once the store launches demand will be so high 800K Game will be eaten away before you know it. Plus I bet a lot of these OTC deal will be to investors.  Either way the team will sell the Game at some point whether its OTC or on an exchange... at least this way we can guarantee they wont negatively effect the price of Game.

It will be a lot more than 800k ..Already nearly a Million after 3 days. The biggest amount might come in the last 7 days : there is the greatest discount then !

Anyway, whatever the amount, it will be a good move to distribute it amongst active supporters and devs : not too much with investors or speculators. Investors (Speculators even worse)  incentive is to make a profit ie sell at some point. They are  more passive, whereas devs and promoters are incentivised to more action.

I expect (and hope) that the price will not move ahead for a while. A pause is healthy : real development is always what is needed most.

I can't find anywere, that the best reward for the crowdsale is the last week of the sale. Would you please clarify this comment "The biggest amount might come in the last 7 days : there is the greatest discount then !"

Thanks!
Activity: 40
I'm sure they are ready because GAME is cryptocurrency not usual currency which is familiar to gamers from other gaming platforms. As we all know, the cryptocurrencies have tendency to increase the value/demand in time especially when it's easy to use it for practical purposes by everyone like GAME in the GameCredits Store very soon. If gamers notice that GAME price is increasing they are definitely going to hold some to be able to buy more for it than it was possible before and sure they are going to talk about it which in turn attracts more people onto the platform. As you could see, the MobileGO ICO is already collected 8 mil USD from which half of the funds are going for the marketing purposes, considering this the MobileGo platform should be able to attract more people not only into the MobileGo/GAME ecosystem but to the whole cryptosphere.

I will definitely hold some GAME because I find it's advantageous for the team to do nothing counterproductive for the GAME because if gamers are going to buy some GAME and it's value decreases and they're not going to be able to buy as much as their dollars would get them before they are soon enough going to abandon the platform.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 725
Obviously nothing we will see in the next day, week, or year... but if GAME overtakes the mobile gaming industry? I could see it. That might be a moon shot but the potential is certainly there. However, I wouldn't go so far as to say $50 USD is "for sure".

I didn't see anyone talk about one fact : does player are ready to pay 1 GAME many dollars ?

They will use it, in the future, if its succeed, from one game to another one, but when they buy something, as gold or any stuff to play, they like to have many gold/silver/items for a few USD. Will they be ready to buy 0.02 $GAME (for example if price reach xxx$). Not sure players will agree/understand to buy decimal.

What you are saying is that it would be better if there were more units ie 1BN rather than 60M... because people like to have more smaller monetary units, even though cryptocurrencies are highly divisible.

i didn't say it would be better, I ask, its not the same thing. And my question was about gamer.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034
GAME will be huge! $50 usd for sure!

Yeah sure, 50$ tonight....

legendary

Activity: 55
Give it a year and a half

Yeah sure, 50$ tonight....
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Activity: 543
Merit: 502
GUYS WE AREN'T SELLING GAME WE RECEIVE FROM THE CROWDSALE ON EXCHANGES

ALL GAME WILL BE SOLD VIA STRATEGIC OVER THE COUNTER TRADES

It is not our intention to hurt the price of GameCredits, and cause losses with our investors. These dumps right now our caused by one thing: whale games. Whales always want more when they can manipulate the market. There is steady accumulation and the price will be corrected back upward.

I cannot stress enough we ARE NOT SELLING GAME over exchanges. We'll sell OTC to investors, game companies, strategic partners, etc.

Interesting. So "investors, game companies, strategic partners, etc." will be able to circumvent the exchanges and get GAME from you without the GAME holders profiting from rising prices ?

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

It is not our intention to hurt the price of GameCredits, and cause losses with our investors. These dumps right now our caused by one thing: whale games. Whales always want more when they can manipulate the market. There is steady accumulation and the price will be corrected back upward.

I cannot stress enough we ARE NOT SELLING GAME over exchanges. We'll sell OTC to investors, game companies, strategic partners, etc.

Interesting. So "investors, game companies, strategic partners, etc." will be able to circumvent the exchanges and get GAME from you without the GAME holders profiting from rising prices ?
GAME holders will massively benefit if we don't dump GameCredits on the market. We have worked in the past to keep GAME from dumping. For instance, investors have come to us looking to sell massive quantities of GAME. We have purchased their tokens directly from them to specifically avoid hurting our loyal investors.

Like normal cryptocurrency businesses, we have used our own supply of coins for various deals with software developers, exchanges, etc. This is quite normal and is exactly what GAME will continue to be used for.

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

Pages:
Jump to: