Author

Topic: ★★★ GameCredits - The future of in-game monetization ★★★ - page 102. (Read 550126 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

I'm happy to announce another ZeptoLab game today. The GAME is King of Thieves. King of Thieves is a Strategy MMO where you can play against multiple people online. The game currently has around 50 million downloads on Google Play. We look forward to playing with you soon!

Check out the listing here: https://mobilego.io/games/
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Can I use GC in games already?
Activity: 171
Merit: 100

Among most linked is the Mobilego token to the Ethereum network, the higher its price.  Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 154
1$ easy soon. A lot of more in future. MobileGo and GameCredits great investment in long term
Activity: 178
What price do you think GameCredits will reach in the future? 1$? 10$? 100$? :p
is web wallet safe?
and is there any downloaded blockchain for download fast ?
Yes the web wallet is secure. We've been running a web wallet for 2 years and haven't had any coins compromised.

For all of our different wallets follow this link https://gamecredits.com/wallets-and-clients/
Activity: 147
WOW, Killer project!! Expect me to hold some of your coins!!
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
is web wallet safe?
and is there any downloaded blockchain for download fast ?
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
So it is my pleasure that I can announce two more games landing on the GameCredits Mobile Store.

The games are Cut the Rope and Cut the Rope 2 by ZeptoLab.

ZeptoLab is one of the largest app developers in the world. The original Cut the Rope has been downloaded more than 400 million times on google play alone. Their franchise is incredibly popular, and their games are of the highest quality. We are incredibly excited to have this developer on our platform.

Check the listings out here: https://mobilego.io/games/

https://i.imgur.com/BJmNEiS.png

https://i.imgur.com/sG4beiQ.jpg

This is huge, ZeptoLab is such a big developer!! The team delivers once again, such a bright future ahead!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070
So are they willing to implement GAME into "Cut The Rope 2"?

Cut The Rope 2 will be a part of the Gamecredits Mobile Store. And players will have the option to use GAME with it once the platform launches.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
So are they willing to implement GAME into "Cut The Rope 2"?
So it is my pleasure that I can announce two more games landing on the GameCredits Mobile Store.

The games are Cut the Rope and Cut the Rope 2 by ZeptoLab.

ZeptoLab is one of the largest app developers in the world. The original Cut the Rope has been downloaded more than 400 million times on google play alone. Their franchise is incredibly popular, and their games are of the highest quality. We are incredibly excited to have this developer on our platform.

Check the listings out here: https://mobilego.io/games/

Is there a link where i can find those tournaments?
I am watching mobilego very closely. Allready told my gamers friends about this two projects and they were very impresed.

Like I said, these are features of the GameCredits Mobile Store. There's no link to them yet because the store has not yet been released. Expect to see a trial version of our store very soon though.
Activity: 478
Merit: 285
Crypto Way is the only Way!
Jesus was defenetly worthy reading all this pages. Very handly project for gamers. I know i am one of them and in World of Warcraft i wass scamed 3 times so far. I hope GameCredits will solve this kind of problems for us.

I wish you all best. Will folow closly this project.
Great to have you here! Thank you for the support. Let us know if you have any questions.

Cause you mentioned, when you will update the OP?
I see that halving is near, you can mention about the Microsoft and IBM partnership. Everybody read the OP before going deep.
Just my thoughts.
Also what to ask you if you have in plan some apps wich can easly create contest among gamers?
The GameCredits Mobile Store is the entire ecosystem for competitions against gamers. We are running our own gamecredits tournaments where gamers can win GameCredits playing against one another.

Also MobileGo is creating a smart contract based mobile player to player wager tournament system, and wager matchplay system.

You'll see the first version of the GameCredits Mobile Store very soon Smiley

Is there a link where i can find those tournaments?
I am watching mobilego very closely. Allready told my gamers friends about this two projects and they were very impresed.

Activity: 439
Merit: 288
What is estimation of next halving date?

No need to estimate, there's a counter on our BE page: https://blockexplorer.gamecredits.com/

Enjoy Wink
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
What is estimation of next halving date?
Jesus was defenetly worthy reading all this pages. Very handly project for gamers. I know i am one of them and in World of Warcraft i wass scamed 3 times so far. I hope GameCredits will solve this kind of problems for us.

Great to have you here! Thank you for the support. Let us know if you have any questions.

I see that halving is near, you can mention about the Microsoft and IBM partnership. Everybody read the OP before going deep.
Just my thoughts.
Also what to ask you if you have in plan some apps wich can easly create contest among gamers?
The GameCredits Mobile Store is the entire ecosystem for competitions against gamers. We are running our own gamecredits tournaments where gamers can win GameCredits playing against one another.

Also MobileGo is creating a smart contract based mobile player to player wager tournament system, and wager matchplay system.

You'll see the first version of the GameCredits Mobile Store very soon Smiley

Just my thoughts.

Jump to: