Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★★ GameCredits - The future of in-game monetization ★★★ - page 16. (Read 550126 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 0
**GameCredits** has been added to *Hashpool.eu*!

More info at: https://hashpool.eu/

Code:
-o stratum+tcp://pool.hashpool.eu:5050 -u  -p c=GAME

Join discord for support!

https://discord.gg/KwKR2uT
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129
I notice that Game continues its relentless slide down the ranks of CoinMarketCap. Now placed at 163 rd.  Was 80th around 6 months ago.

I know that short term price fluctuations are not important, but this type of trend is a negative indicator of the projects progress.

Any good explanations for this trend ?  (it started well before the fork issues)

Now down to rank 307.  A bad sign : extreme relative weakness in an already weak market.
Activity: 670
Merit: 120
TIME TO BAN THE YOBIT SCAM!!
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
lol wtf kids are running this show?
legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001
i hope the 50 years you refer will be all there if in the next week the product don't pop out magically , MGO has a licence to make gambling ? , game credit is a gone project ? WTF are you sholom himself came out of a rock ?
i need something to going on and this is a great start : 50 years for the responsibles will do all i can to help you.
i didn't believe for a second that the money are gone embezzlement are more proficuos .
Activity: 127
Merit: 5
Its quite obvious their will be civil and criminal lawsuits filed against the shaloms and other people that were involved in this exit scam.  The shaloms took the 53 million in ico money and ran off with it; they never intended to use it to build a gamecredits coin for the gaming industry.

It'll up to the fbi and serbian authorities to track down all the assets the shaloms have, bank accounts, houses, cars, boats  and anything they can track down, the assets will be frozen and the proceeds will be given back to the gamecredits fund.

As far as this little punk jack kuveke, he should have let investors know a lot earlier what was happening with the gamecredits coin. He waited until everything blew up to finally tell investors what was happening behind the scenes. He's trying to blame the shaloms to deflect any blame from himself. I guarantee they'll be doing the same and trying to blame him.  He's trying to save his own ass now that he knows the jig is up. If this young punk had any ethics whatsoever he would have come clean many months ago.

I've known wall street crooks getting 50 years for these kind of scams and I'm sure a stiff sentence is coming to the shaloms and a lighter one to kuveke. I think kuveke will be lucky if he only gets 10 years in prison for whats happened. 53 million is a lot of money and federal and state prosecutors will be like pitbulls in the court room looking to hand out maximum sentences to everyone involved in this scam operation.

You better get a good lawyer kuveke because if your lucky you'll only do a few years in the joint. Make sure not to drop the soap when big bubba is in the showers and has that weird look on his face because it'll be a most unpleasant experience.

Jack be nimble Jack be quick Jack jump over the gamecredits stick.
legendary
yeah MGO is good too after the sholom get down their pedestals and give the right money back to the right people , they can see it as making an alphabet for google to exist. Initially GAME was to be used as MGO it can be that simple. MGO rebuy and redistribuition of GAME that the sholom are hoarding like are candies and giving to US and canadian friends just before a major dump - collapse.

People organize your days the Sholomfest is coming:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-mobilego-crowdfund-53-million-decentralized-mobile-gaming-solutions-1792451
Activity: 104

what is good about this article?  the observer states that MGO is just about dead and serGAY has no plans to release any of the ICO funds to help MGO.  NOTHING about this article is good lol

FFS, the guy was threatening his own employees with stop watch ultimatums every 15 minutes.  How the FUCK did we not see he was this much of a clutz psychopath loser and send him 53 million dollars?!
apart the shit fest there described i read people are moving out , you have read that can be made a lawsuit the GUY is not untouchable , do you need a bus or plane to put people on and give him the right input ? Have you ever see anyone that put money in Gox go to their office to protest ? personally i have seen only 1 person doing that and that was the right thing to do , the same can be done now , the responsible are there in plain sight. Before you just bought his bull everyone sold before you and that is that , every people here me before you are the last on the show.
in secousa article i see a person that made this coin usable again , saved your and mine ass from total HACKING in 2018 and put the security of the coin on par with tech like EOS with KOMODO and BTC notarization of the blockchain :
https://medium.com/@samadsajanlal/how-i-helped-save-a-billion-dollar-cryptocurrency-e60b6275767d
Here i see a strong convinction this show gonna ride for good this time i'm prepared to help however i can , you ?

That is nice for GAME, but the real concern is MobileGO.  I want the foundation to take control over MobileGO as well
legendary

what is good about this article?  the observer states that MGO is just about dead and serGAY has no plans to release any of the ICO funds to help MGO.  NOTHING about this article is good lol

FFS, the guy was threatening his own employees with stop watch ultimatums every 15 minutes.  How the FUCK did we not see he was this much of a clutz psychopath loser and send him 53 million dollars?!
apart the shit fest there described i read people are moving out , you have read that can be made a lawsuit the GUY is not untouchable , do you need a bus or plane to put people on and give him the right input ? Have you ever see anyone that put money in Gox go to their office to protest ? personally i have seen only 1 person doing that and that was the right thing to do , the same can be done now , the responsible are there in plain sight. Before you just bought his bull everyone sold before you and that is that , every people here me before you are the last on the show.
in secousa article i see a person that made this coin usable again , saved your and mine ass from total HACKING in 2018 and put the security of the coin on par with tech like EOS with KOMODO and BTC notarization of the blockchain :
https://medium.com/@samadsajanlal/how-i-helped-save-a-billion-dollar-cryptocurrency-e60b6275767d
Here i see a strong convinction this show gonna ride for good this time i'm prepared to help however i can , you ?

what is good about this article?  the observer states that MGO is just about dead and serGAY has no plans to release any of the ICO funds to help MGO.  NOTHING about this article is good lol

FFS, the guy was threatening his own employees with stop watch ultimatums every 15 minutes.  How the FUCK did we not see he was this much of a clutz psychopath loser and send him 53 million dollars?!
legendary
Why cant you just take them to court? Many investors live in europe, so belgrade shouldnt be a geological problem. Ofc there is still the possibility that they pay justice system with ico funds, corruption in serbia is very high.

If in the coming weeks GNation can't explain how they are developing tools that are relevant to the MGO whitepaper we'll probably see some lawsuits forming.
just lovely
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034
Why cant you just take them to court? Many investors live in europe, so belgrade shouldnt be a geological problem. Ofc there is still the possibility that they pay justice system with ico funds, corruption in serbia is very high.

If in the coming weeks GNation can't explain how they are developing tools that are relevant to the MGO whitepaper we'll probably see some lawsuits forming.
Activity: 394
Merit: 117
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034
K, so what are you guys doing to get control over MGO funds so we all don't lose 100% of our investment?  I don't want that scumbag SerGAY doing anything related to MGO or GAME anymore

It looks like we are at the mercy of Sholom Bros as far as MGO is concerned. GAME could see major rebound but MGO really comes down to whether or not Sergey plans to abandon it.
K, so what are you guys doing to get control over MGO funds so we all don't lose 100% of our investment?  I don't want that scumbag SerGAY doing anything related to MGO or GAME anymore
Activity: 1438
Merit: 574
Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong
Tomorrow Monday July 30th at 10:00 AM EST Jack Kuveke is hosting a reddit AMA to explain what exactly happened with GAME/MGO/GNation up until this point. To help clear things up a summary has been posted onn reddit in the same AMA thread. Please read through the summary, and then post your questions beneath. Jack will answer as many as possible, and be totally open to everything that has happened.

Read the summary and post questions here: https://www.reddit.com/r/GameCredits/comments/92warz/jack_kuveke_july_30th_transparency_ama/

GMC Foundation - first post in 18 months.

THAT'S what went wrong.
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
Tomorrow Monday July 30th at 10:00 AM EST Jack Kuveke is hosting a reddit AMA to explain what exactly happened with GAME/MGO/GNation up until this point. To help clear things up a summary has been posted onn reddit in the same AMA thread. Please read through the summary, and then post your questions beneath. Jack will answer as many as possible, and be totally open to everything that has happened.

Read the summary and post questions here: https://www.reddit.com/r/GameCredits/comments/92warz/jack_kuveke_july_30th_transparency_ama/

I would like to know when the project will finally be launched fully, some promises on which there are no answers from the developers. The market is falling and the token is falling even more, and so many large investors are selling, which means that the price will continue to fall. I lost money in this project and I think that until they are definitely not encouraging their developments.
Pages:
Jump to: