Author

Topic: ★★★ GameCredits - The future of in-game monetization ★★★ - page 203. (Read 550126 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Thank you, BizIntelPro.com is The Small Business Intelligence, we analyse, predict and than analyse again. We are extremely  proud to support Gamecredits in any way we can. Intelligence is our biz and we see the clear winner here. From underdog to the superdog, the story of Gamecredits.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
member of GameCredits Dev team
And we have another team of professionals who joined GMC project.

http://bizintelpro.com

Welcome

Activity: 392
member of GameCredits Dev team
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1006
BCH Advocate.
Im sure you guys are on top of things but isn't accepting PP a liability selling any crypto as a result of their 'Buyer Protection' that allows users to repeal payments for items?
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
So far GameCredits Foundation doing pretty well.
It brings together enterprising Gaming companies and the financial backers who can propel them on to greater things.
For 1 years the Gamecredit Foundation has fuelled innovation, driven growth and created jobs.
GameCredits significantly expanded the qualifying limits to attract gaming investment world wide.

Congratulations to everyone who has helped make that happen and here’s to many more years of success.
The American Dream is still alive, and hard work will get you there.

Thanks GMC Foundation T.E.A.M

Some screenshots of the new GameCredits wallet  Kiss

legendary
BCH Advocate.
Everything work flawlessly with Google Chrome Windows 7 on my extra comp. Setting up account, sending transactions. and receiving transactions. I'll test with my Linux Mint/Firefox comp shortly.

As usual.. Very impressed.
legendary
BCH Advocate.
It's finally here!!!
The new wallet:

Have fun!
We'll add lot more great features soon!

Wowowow. Very nice.
Activity: 439
Merit: 288
It's finally here!!!
The new wallet:

Have fun!
We'll add lot more great features soon!
legendary
BCH Advocate.
What's happening with countdown, web wallet and the game? It has already come to an end twice, and still no link.

Don't get me wrong, I'm just looking forward to it.

Hey Nemanja, we decided to apply some extra security measures so we postponed the launch for several hours. It'll be up pretty soon.
It's a webwallet launch now, not the game, yet you may register for the GP within the wallet and have the opportunity to test the game before the official launch.

Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Blockchain Identity Verification
What's happening with countdown, web wallet and the game? It has already come to an end twice, and still no link.

Hey Nemanja, we decided to apply some extra security measures so we postponed the launch for several hours. It'll be up pretty soon.
It's a webwallet launch now, not the game, yet you may register for the GP within the wallet and have the opportunity to test the game before the official launch.

Thanks, I was hoping to be among the few lucky ones to test.

Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Blockchain Identity Verification

We decided to run one final several hours long sefety check on the new wallet so it might delay the launch time by few hours. Anyway, the launch is due for December 1st and it will be published today (Dec. 1st) Smiley Stay tuned.

Thank you for your understanding.
The GameCredits dev team
Activity: 294
???
One of the best coins around Grin
legendary
Activity: 2453
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master
Great OP!
Tagged to follow.
GMC success!

Welcome Jan, and thank you! It's pleasure to have you here!
Thx and I see that this team is very professional!
Hi there, was just browsing the Dutch page for gamecredits.net.
Who did the translation? There are really a lot of crooked sentences / translations.

Thank you, i don't remember who did it, it was long ago but i'll get our dutch members fix it asap. Thank you for heads up.
legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030
Hi there, was just browsing the Dutch page for gamecredits.net.
Who did the translation? There are really a lot of crooked sentences / translations.

Activity: 159
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
Why new thread?

We've discussed it for a while. Mostly to keep it uncluttered, as we're working on some pretty exciting stuff. Also, of course, FUD control. Moderation of the forum is ... well, random. So we wanted a bit greater degree of control. Luckily, this community has been remarkably positive over the time since we relaunched, so it's nothing against anyone who has been involved with us in any way.

Since we are about to start several things in development and at least a couple of exciting releases in the very near future, we decided a clean slate would be a good idea. None of us are prudes or thin-skinned, so the axe will be swung only in extreme cases.

If anyone wants to have a completely unmoderated thread (or the BCT variant thereof) feel free to start one. Or if enough of you ask for it, we'll start one. We just want to keep the official thread a bit tidy.
Jump to: