Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★★ GameCredits - The future of in-game monetization ★★★ - page 55. (Read 550126 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Ah well, was hoping so, but most likely a fake rumor then...
Activity: 504
Merit: 137
Nope.
I have read some rumor about a partnership with wargaming.net. could this be true? They have massive games like World of tanks and World of Battleships.  Roll Eyes Cool

Source?

That would be awesome but better focus on official announcements/updates.

So do I think.
I was not able to see anything like this on their twitter account.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
I have read some rumor about a partnership with wargaming.net. could this be true? They have massive games like World of tanks and World of Battleships.  Roll Eyes Cool

Source?

That would be awesome but better focus on official announcements/updates.
It was a guy mentioning on Twitter to @Gamecredits, but Gamecredits only replying that they have not shared any official information about that. So therefore I was asking here.
Activity: 504
Merit: 137
Nope.

Source?
Activity: 630
Merit: 252
Hello - we appreciate the update, but are the older wallets still valid ?
the web wallet appears to be internet base which means we no longer control the keys if we choose to use the new one ?
Holding game long term and many think it will be by far the leader in this space.

Of course you can still use our QT wallet or a paper wallet if you would like. Nothing is stopping you from using those. We will also release a lite wallet and more.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
Hey everyone, like the post above says, as of today the new design of our web wallet has launched. In this version of the website we've cleaned up the design, focusing on simplicity and ease of use. There will be a number of subsequent updates including partial design changes and the addition of new wallet features. We will also be adding a number of PC games to the wallet (preparing to scale our PC gaming presence). You can access this new version at the normal address: https://wallet.gamecredits.com/. If it doesn't show up right away, try clearing your cache. As always, if you have any problems, comments, or suggestions feel free to let us know.

Good update as always, thanks @jack. Hope new design will affect user interaction in a positive way.
Activity: 48
Hello - we appreciate the update, but are the older wallets still valid ?
the web wallet appears to be internet base which means we no longer control the keys if we choose to use the new one ?
Holding game long term and many think it will be by far the leader in this space.

Hey everyone, like the post above says, as of today the new design of our web wallet has launched. In this version of the website we've cleaned up the design, focusing on simplicity and ease of use. There will be a number of subsequent updates including partial design changes and the addition of new wallet features. We will also be adding a number of PC games to the wallet (preparing to scale our PC gaming presence). You can access this new version at the normal address: https://wallet.gamecredits.com/. If it doesn't show up right away, try clearing your cache. As always, if you have any problems, comments, or suggestions feel free to let us know.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
gamecredits can be mining using antminer L3+?
where pool the best to use?
thanks
What country are you mining from?
Activity: 15
gamecredits can be mining using antminer L3+?
where pool the best to use?
thanks
Hello,

Any roadmap of the news about GameCredit ?

We do not have a roadmap of GameCredits development. We do however have a newsletter we send out frequently with updates as to what we're building and what announcements we've had.

Here are the latest 3.

http://mailchi.mp/ab7bdccf4182/announcing-our-partnership-with-gaming-giant-unity

http://mailchi.mp/35583fdc0a5c/gnation-releasing-unity-sdk-and-sponsored-unity-unite-conference

http://mailchi.mp/619a6e8bf58c/gamecredits-and-mobilego-team-partner-with-esl-to-host-tournament
Activity: 144
Hello, i'm Nixeus :)
Hello,

Any roadmap of the news about GameCredit ?
Activity: 38
Game credits will explode in 2018.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
what the fuck is going on with MGO? Why don't you just swap it to ERC 20. IO bought 2BTC during ICO  and it's barely worth 2500. That's 12Gs in this current market SMH. I still believe in the coin cos your platform is amazing but please get this popping.

Gave you this answer on the MGO thread already:

As we've explained in the past, Bittrex upgraded to ERC223. So moving to ERC20 (which would mean redistributing all tokens to all holders, which I assure you would not make anyone's life easier) makes no sense. What has delayed us are the recent SEC regulations and the increased difficulty to list on US exchanges. We're working with our legal team, speaking with bittrex as frequently as possible, to figure out what we can do to expedite exchange listing. Although we have no public ETA.
Some people just can't be patient. What do you want an unfinished and scrappy project, these things take time. Don't blame others for your investment choices
Mobile go is indeed not performing very  well ever since the ico, the relationship betwen Game credit and MGo is also unclear
Activity: 2
new to Bitcointalk! still trying to get used to the interface. not sure why I cant post a new thread here.

Found myself researching into the difference between MGO and Game. thought to repost here for new investors looking at knowing the difference between the two too:

https://mobilego.io/mobilego-and-game-business-models-and-comparisons/
Activity: 126
I am noob investor, everyday I see many ICO with game attached to them, virtual game, all kind of game item money, Today I see that game credits make so called big announcement with big company that will use this play money, but I see on cmc that price is down so I don't know where to put my monies. I have .00005btc and gold.
I don't think you'll go far wrong with game credits at the price it is now  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: