Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★★ GameCredits - The future of in-game monetization ★★★ - page 56. (Read 550126 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I am Joe Blow, the lover man! You should pay me.
250 btc to be listed....wow  Shocked

yeah my kneecaps buckled when I read that
Activity: 476
Merit: 278
250 btc to be listed....wow  Shocked
Activity: 630
Merit: 252
what the fuck is going on with MGO? Why don't you just swap it to ERC 20. IO bought 2BTC during ICO  and it's barely worth 2500. That's 12Gs in this current market SMH. I still believe in the coin cos your platform is amazing but please get this popping.

Gave you this answer on the MGO thread already:

As we've explained in the past, Bittrex upgraded to ERC223. So moving to ERC20 (which would mean redistributing all tokens to all holders, which I assure you would not make anyone's life easier) makes no sense. What has delayed us are the recent SEC regulations and the increased difficulty to list on US exchanges. We're working with our legal team, speaking with bittrex as frequently as possible, to figure out what we can do to expedite exchange listing. Although we have no public ETA.

Any plans to get listed or apply for listing on binance? I think before you said that you guys won't be trying to pay exchanges to get listed onto them and just have the exchanges naturally add mobile and gamecredits but the chances of that are low for the simple fact that there's more and more new coins coming out every single day and most of them are paying exchanges to get added onto them + a lot of them got higher daily volume. Doesn't matter how great the projects are, if you don't get them listed onto high volume exchanges the prices aren't going to increase as much. Also i remember somebody suggesting that you guys use your bitcoin cash $ you got and use that $ for exchange listings. Or at least i hope you guys try to get listed onto other exchanges for both coins because right now mobilego is dragging down the price of gamecredits since people are fudding the whole mobilego thread left and right since it hasn't gotten added to another exchange and if one coin goes down the other one does as well.

Our budget to get on exchanges is perfectly high. Fees to list are NOT preventing us from listing. SEC regulations on U.S. exchanges are making it exceedingly difficult to list on exchanges. Many of the coins to be listed in recent times are coins with greater connections in the United States to facilitate with listings. Much of our team is based in Europe and Asia, with a few core U.S. team members such as myself. However, we're still working on the proper legal documents to make listings much easier. And we also have filled out the proper forms and documents to be listed on Binance. Again fees are not stopping us from listing. We would pay anywhere between 1 and 100 btc for listings. We refused to pay 250 BTC in the past, but that was on Yunbi, which has since decreased in popularity.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
I am noob investor, everyday I see many ICO with game attached to them, virtual game, all kind of game item money, Today I see that game credits make so called big announcement with big company that will use this play money, but I see on cmc that price is down so I don't know where to put my monies. I have .00005btc and gold.
Activity: 197
what the fuck is going on with MGO? Why don't you just swap it to ERC 20. IO bought 2BTC during ICO  and it's barely worth 2500. That's 12Gs in this current market SMH. I still believe in the coin cos your platform is amazing but please get this popping.

As we've explained in the past, Bittrex upgraded to ERC223. So moving to ERC20 (which would mean redistributing all tokens to all holders, which I assure you would not make anyone's life easier) makes no sense. What has delayed us are the recent SEC regulations and the increased difficulty to list on US exchanges. We're working with our legal team, speaking with bittrex as frequently as possible, to figure out what we can do to expedite exchange listing. Although we have no public ETA.

Any plans to get listed or apply for listing on binance? I think before you said that you guys won't be trying to pay exchanges to get listed onto them and just have the exchanges naturally add mobile and gamecredits but the chances of that are low for the simple fact that there's more and more new coins coming out every single day and most of them are paying exchanges to get added onto them + a lot of them got higher daily volume. Doesn't matter how great the projects are, if you don't get them listed onto high volume exchanges the prices aren't going to increase as much. Also i remember somebody suggesting that you guys use your bitcoin cash $ you got and use that $ for exchange listings. Or at least i hope you guys try to get listed onto other exchanges for both coins because right now mobilego is dragging down the price of gamecredits since people are fudding the whole mobilego thread left and right since it hasn't gotten added to another exchange and if one coin goes down the other one does as well.

Some people just can't be patient. What do you want an unfinished and scrappy project, these things take time. Don't blame others for your investment choices

Oh shut up, you ass kisser, you know you don't get extra coins for sucking the fart out of someone's ass. I even made sure to mention that the platform is amazing, which it is. but still, it's a huge loss. Anyway, am done whining, time for weed and telly. By the way, Thank you Jack. Keep up the good work

So your come in bitching about loss in unrealized gains/losses.  That's no ones fault but your own...it's real easy to be on the side of "investor" while the same people working are in the same position as you but are working towards something, save the bitching no one wants to hear it

Dude it's pretty clear from my tone that i was just kidding and having fun the entire time. i have taken a sizable loss, can i plz have a little fun with it.  Sheesh. I would say something off hand but you have to many fucking positive trust and one of those half purple circles. Am not sure how much power that thing commands, but am not about to test it, so i will shut up. Take care your honorable legendary member  Grin
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1415

Some people just can't be patient. What do you want an unfinished and scrappy project, these things take time. Don't blame others for your investment choices

Oh shut up, you ass kisser, you know you don't get extra coins for sucking the fart out of someone's ass. I even made sure to mention that the platform is amazing, which it is. but still, it's a huge loss. Anyway, am done whining, time for weed and telly. By the way, Thank you Jack. Keep up the good work

So your come in bitching about loss in unrealized gains/losses.  That's no ones fault but your own...it's real easy to be on the side of "investor" while the same people working are in the same position as you but are working towards something, save the bitching no one wants to hear it

Activity: 126
what the fuck is going on with MGO? Why don't you just swap it to ERC 20. IO bought 2BTC during ICO  and it's barely worth 2500. That's 12Gs in this current market SMH. I still believe in the coin cos your platform is amazing but please get this popping.

Activity: 630
Merit: 252
what the fuck is going on with MGO? Why don't you just swap it to ERC 20. IO bought 2BTC during ICO  and it's barely worth 2500. That's 12Gs in this current market SMH. I still believe in the coin cos your platform is amazing but please get this popping.

Activity: 79
Merit: 10
in what game can i use this coin?
Activity: 126
I have just invested in GAME, with all BTC i have. Good time to buy.  Wink
A sound investment move  Wink
Activity: 504
Merit: 137
Nope.
Is it safe to send my poloniex gamecredits to the wallet android coinomi or wallet.gamecredits.com? Which of the two wallets is safer? Grateful

AFAIK the online wallet (wallet.gamecredits.com) is a cold storage.
Activity: 33
Is it safe to send my poloniex gamecredits to the wallet android coinomi or wallet.gamecredits.com? Which of the two wallets is safer? Grateful
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
is there any further news on the collaboration between gamecredits /mobilego and unity engine? it would be a very positive sign. there's a lot of fans in unity.
Activity: 15
Guys (especially at Jack here) some feedback regarding your most recent videos:
1st of all I really love the new corporate identity especially the GNation branding looks very professional, modern and inspiring!
I just watched some of your newest videos:

For example
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKDPjQmf7h4
This is not very professional. You can do it better. Sergej is not adressing the camera (probably talking to some people), the sound quality is poor, he needs a microphone. I know it was probably filmed during a trade fair or something (a lot of noise in the background). But if you want to use these videos for the youtube audience they should be made and produced for the audience at home. just saying  Wink

I hope this feedback is considered constructive and well-received. Keep up the good work.
Pages:
Jump to: