Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★★ GameCredits - The future of in-game monetization ★★★ - page 53. (Read 550126 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 1
Guys, you are amazing! Great work is done! I see your stand on the exhibition is K72, just near mobile advertising and marketing company from USA AdColony! Good luck on the show and tell everybody as much as possible about yourself!  Wink

and I have one question - will it be possible to make bets with other players and get Gamecredits for winner?

GameCredits will not be used in betting applications. However, MGO will. So you can expect these applications in the future.
I mean for example winner in Need For Speed will get 1 GMC or MGO from looser, correct?
Activity: 630
Merit: 252
Guys, you are amazing! Great work is done! I see your stand on the exhibition is K72, just near mobile advertising and marketing company from USA AdColony! Good luck on the show and tell everybody as much as possible about yourself!  Wink

and I have one question - will it be possible to make bets with other players and get Gamecredits for winner?

GameCredits will not be used in betting applications. However, MGO will. So you can expect these applications in the future.
Activity: 37
Merit: 1

The GameCredits and GNation team is preparing for the G-STAR gaming conference in Korea. The event saw over 200,000 attendants last year. $GAME on!

Activity: 504
Merit: 137
Nope.
Should i stay or should i go? I am thinking about selling - can anyone give me a good reason for staying and HODL ?

On 27th April 2022 1GAME will be worth $102,73. Therefore, HODL.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
I like it , it is still the most profitable currency to mine in scrypt
Hello again! In a continued effort to increase transparency, we have released another newsletter detailing several events to happen in the last week. The first event we feature is Unite India, where we met dozens of eager game developers interested in GNation and our digital currencies GAME and MGO. Next, we touch on The Hyperledger Member Summit in Singapore. Some of the largest members of the Hyperledger Consortium attended the event, and our CTO Nikola Djokic had the opportunity to meet many of them. At the same time, Maxim Sholom was at the Nasscom Game Developer Conference in Hyderabad India. Other attendants of that conference included IBM, EA, Unity, YooZoo Games, and more. Thank you for your continued support, and as always let us know if you have any questions.

Read more here: http://mailchi.mp/6fe9f4cfd9b9/our-time-at-unite-india-and-the-hyperledger-member-summit-2017
It's official - GameCredits has partnered with unity3d !

GNation partners with gaming giant Unity. GNation has officially partnered with Unity -- the company behind the gaming engine that powers more than half of all new mobile games, including blockbuster titles such as Temple Run, Pokemon Go, Rust, Hearthstone and Assassin's Creed Identity.

http://mailchi.mp/ab7bdccf4182/announcing-our-partnership-with-gaming-giant-unity

Didn't they also partner up with Peerplays? Is GameCredits serving a different space than Peerplays? Otherwise it would be a little bit odd to see a company partner up with two direct competitors (correct me if I am wrong, but I think I read about their partnership somewhere).

Which project has 7 Unity developers working inside its main office branch? Which project is speaking at every Unity conference around the world over the next year? Which project has Unity released a press release about the partnership?

Answer: Gamecredits.

If I were you, I'd go ask Peerplays what they mean by "partnership".

Is there confirmation on that 7 developers working inside the main office? If that's true... it's monumental. We know Unity has this partnership with GameCredits, but other cryptocurrencies have had partnerships with other big names, and most of them don't turn out to be much. But if Unity has 7 of their guys dedicated to GameCredits, it means we're going to see some big integration and perhaps the best chance by a cryptocurrency ever to reach the coveted mass adoption.

Photo came out a little blurry. But that's me with those devs. They were there for a number of weeks. And more will be back. We will also have our developers in their office multiple times over the next year. 

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

GNation partners with gaming giant Unity. GNation has officially partnered with Unity -- the company behind the gaming engine that powers more than half of all new mobile games, including blockbuster titles such as Temple Run, Pokemon Go, Rust, Hearthstone and Assassin's Creed Identity.

http://mailchi.mp/ab7bdccf4182/announcing-our-partnership-with-gaming-giant-unity

Didn't they also partner up with Peerplays? Is GameCredits serving a different space than Peerplays? Otherwise it would be a little bit odd to see a company partner up with two direct competitors (correct me if I am wrong, but I think I read about their partnership somewhere).

Which project has 7 Unity developers working inside its main office branch? Which project is speaking at every Unity conference around the world over the next year? Which project has Unity released a press release about the partnership?

Is there confirmation on that 7 developers working inside the main office? If that's true... it's monumental. We know Unity has this partnership with GameCredits, but other cryptocurrencies have had partnerships with other big names, and most of them don't turn out to be much. But if Unity has 7 of their guys dedicated to GameCredits, it means we're going to see some big integration and perhaps the best chance by a cryptocurrency ever to reach the coveted mass adoption.

Yes, its true. Jack flew to the offices and met them.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Hello GAME CREDITS team,

I'm happy to announce that your coin has been listed to ItalYiiMP 2.0 for mining,

to get paid in GAME just set c=GAME as password in your configuration.

As an additional service, the explorer is available at the address http://italyiimp.com/explorer

visit http://italyiimp.com.

best regards.

Ragarg.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102

Wanted to showcase Pixel Wars to help grow awareness! You can support the steemit post on it below.

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@jackkuveke/gamecredits-has-its-own-mmorpg-that-uses-usdgame
Happy Monday everyone. In exactly one week, Monday November 20th at 8:00 AM PST, GameCredits CEO, GNation President, and MobileGo Co-Founder Sergey Sholom will host a Q&A livestream. This will be your chance to get an answer directly from the top of the company. If you would like to ask a question, please send me a direct message with your question on either Slack, Telegram, or Discord. We will also do our best to answer questions we receive during the livestream.

Read more here: http://mailchi.mp/de88bc821713/sergey-sholom-livestream-november-20th
Hello everyone! We’ve got a development update newsletter for you all today. As many of you know, we recently updated our web wallet, known as the GWallet to a whole new design. In our newsletter we explain the changes made, and some of the fast approaching updates we will implement. We also finally released our iOS Mobile Wallet. That means that iOS users can download our wallet to their phones and also offer our signature 2FA application. Finally we have released our initial desports smart contract application. This is the first step, and will allow any ethereum developer or business to access our betting application and build their own applications use MGO.

For more details on these updates follow this link: http://mailchi.mp/cc439711d536/gnation-development-updates-ios-wallet-web-wallet-desports-and-more

Launch of desports application suggests that development is heading towards the eMGO token. Is there any intention to include the wMGO tokens on these developments, or are they being phased out? If so, will a swap take place at some point in the future?

Our applications were always to be built on the etheruem platform for the use of smart contracts. Because of that, eMGO is the standard coin for these operations, and again this was always the plan. wMGO implementation into the apps adds an extra layer of complication until waves smart contracts become easier to work with. However we do plan on swaps to let cryptocurrency users switch if they would like. This isn't something that has been entirely abandoned. That isn't the case at all.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034
Hello everyone! We’ve got a development update newsletter for you all today. As many of you know, we recently updated our web wallet, known as the GWallet to a whole new design. In our newsletter we explain the changes made, and some of the fast approaching updates we will implement. We also finally released our iOS Mobile Wallet. That means that iOS users can download our wallet to their phones and also offer our signature 2FA application. Finally we have released our initial desports smart contract application. This is the first step, and will allow any ethereum developer or business to access our betting application and build their own applications use MGO.

For more details on these updates follow this link: http://mailchi.mp/cc439711d536/gnation-development-updates-ios-wallet-web-wallet-desports-and-more

Launch of desports application suggests that development is heading towards the eMGO token. Is there any intention to include the wMGO tokens on these developments, or are they being phased out? If so, will a swap take place at some point in the future?
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
minining gamecredits is  profitable?
I have read some rumor about a partnership with wargaming.net. could this be true? They have massive games like World of tanks and World of Battleships.  Roll Eyes Cool

Source?

That would be awesome but better focus on official announcements/updates.

So do I think.
I was not able to see anything like this on their twitter account.

Any official confirmation or deny about this issue?

Partnership can bring token value to the next level.

No official confirmation from us. We've met wargaming team members in the past (at conferences we've attended). But we never said we partnered with them or were moving in that direction. That isn't how we operate.
Pages:
Jump to: