Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★★ GameCredits - The future of in-game monetization ★★★ - page 78. (Read 550126 times)

Activity: 279
Merit: 250
Can anyone point me to a mining pool that got more than 2Gh...

All links are either dead, or they are super tiny pools. Its almost like solo mining in there. But with 200Gh+ there has to be a bigger pool lol

https://prohashing.com/
https://hash-to-coins.com/
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Tax Attorney - Investor - Entrepreneur
Can anyone point me to a mining pool that got more than 2Gh...

All links are either dead, or they are super tiny pools. Its almost like solo mining in there. But with 200Gh+ there has to be a bigger pool lol
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
Good price movement today Shocked
We're used to see it from GameCredits though  Cheesy

People know what the playmarket app means. It means huge demand on game credits and fiat gateways to buy them.

Though most of crypto raised today. So it looks like a bounce back to the fair price after the dump, rather than a special gamecredits pump related to the news.

Yes, you're right. Yesterday was green day  Cheesy

But I think when people get into altcoins they take a look latest updates/news, I believe it effect the differences between those percentages.
Also don't need to worry about GAME price too much. Because when it used with lots of gamers price will show up itself Cheesy
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Any ETA for the 2FA for the wallet?  Smiley

The 2FA mobile wallet is available via this link here for android devices.
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
https://foxtrading.io/?ref=xykdazw8
Any ETA for the 2FA for the wallet?  Smiley
Activity: 700
Merit: 330
We're used to see it from GameCredits though  Cheesy

People know what the playmarket app means. It means huge demand on game credits and fiat gateways to buy them.

Though most of crypto raised today. So it looks like a bounce back to the fair price after the dump, rather than a special gamecredits pump related to the news.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
We're used to see it from GameCredits though  Cheesy
Activity: 700
Merit: 330
Our latest newsletter was just released! In this newsletter we announced the release date (August 10th) of payments in our mobile store. At the same time we will be showcasing our mobile store at Black Arrows, the largest blockchain conference in India (which we are also the title sponsor of).
Amazing! That kicks off real usage of GameCredits and its mobile store.

And India is a huge market! I bet GameCredits will reach Litecoin cap soon!
Activity: 630
Merit: 252
Our latest newsletter was just released! In this newsletter we announced the release date (August 10th) of payments in our mobile store. At the same time we will be showcasing our mobile store at Black Arrows, the largest blockchain conference in India (which we are also the title sponsor of).

Read it here: https://preview.mailerlite.com/a0e5p0

Activity: 630
Merit: 252
Can anyone from the team please explain what anti-cheat systems will be inatalled for player vs player mobilego prize games?
I am guessing this is the area causing some delay towards the launch as this tech must be the newest and best in the market to give players the confidence to use the tokens / system.
Also I want to expand the question to ask will this new system be patented to potentially sell to other games / gaming platforms who will be interested in stopping online cheats and hacks?
Perhaps the tech can be 'leased' to other interested parties in exchange for  them purchasing and holding mobilego / game credits for fixed amount of time so the value of the system pushes up the value of the coins to reward investors.
These systems have already been developed. I can't exactly speak to them at this moment in time. Last livestream this question was asked, and we ran into a similar situation. Our team is full of professionals from the esports industry, so it's been a concern of ours since the first day of development. What I can say is that it's been considered thoroughly.

But it's not what is causing delays in development. And as of right now development is not delayed (at least not on the esports side). We waited to release the full payments inside the mobile store for strategic reasons, and August 10th they will go live for the first time as we begin our promotions in India. But development is actually ahead of schedule in terms of esports. Initially our esports systems weren't supposed to really hit the market until late in the fall. However, as we announced recently we will have our Beta GCEsports app out very very soon.

Activity: 504
Merit: 137
Nope.
Can anyone from the team please explain what anti-cheat systems will be inatalled for player vs player mobilego prize games?
I am guessing this is the area causing some delay towards the launch as this tech must be the newest and best in the market to give players the confidence to use the tokens / system.
Also I want to expand the question to ask will this new system be patented to potentially sell to other games / gaming platforms who will be interested in stopping online cheats and hacks?
Perhaps the tech can be 'leased' to other interested parties in exchange for  them purchasing and holding mobilego / game credits for fixed amount of time so the value of the system pushes up the value of the coins to reward investors.

Interesting question.
imho this is more an issue for game developers. If you are gambling for fiat money you dont ask the banks for anti cheat software.
But I would like to know if MGO is prefering to support developers with strong anti cheat software over others.
Activity: 29
Perhaps the tech can be 'leased' to other interested parties in exchange for  them purchasing and holding mobilego / game credits for fixed amount of time so the value of the system pushes up the value of the coins to reward investors.
Activity: 504
Merit: 137
Nope.
GAME hitting $ 3.25 next week. It will be?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Fortunately very unlikely.

Much better to see a period of stability in the new trading range $1.10 to $1.80 . Hopefully a few months at least.

That will build confidence and real use.

$1.10 to $1.8 is way below previous ATH. That will not build anyone's confidence. It's good for the price to increase. What are you afraid of?

GameCredits is one of the extremely few cryptos with a legit working product. It deserves to be in the Top 15.

I am really confident that this will happen as we continue to go through the milestones. Dev team is doing so well. The gaming industry is such a big market and GAME has good solutions to offer. In theory, comparing the market caps of the whole gaming industry to BTC, it could even grow bigger than BTC. But this is just theory ...  Grin

Activity: 308
GAME hitting $ 3.25 next week. It will be?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Much better to see a period of stability in the new trading range $1.10 to $1.80 . Hopefully a few months at least.

$1.10 to $1.8 is way below previous ATH. That will not build anyone's confidence. It's good for the price to increase. What are you afraid of?

GameCredits is one of the extremely few cryptos with a legit working product. It deserves to be in the Top 15.
Activity: 8
Very nice, hodl forever XD
Activity: 117
Merit: 2
Assuming the BIP91 gets the needed support, we'll see the BTC scaling without a chain-split and that should really lead to new highs.
So yes, we should see Game @ 5$+ soon.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129
GAME hitting $ 3.25 next week. It will be?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Activity: 322
Merit: 102
GAME hitting $ 3.25 next week. It will be?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Who knows  Cheesy

I always see good potential on GAME Credits.
Activity: 307
https://www.crypto1id.com/
Whether there is a smell of this project or in the update. If this is not an obsolete ANN is there any activity to get this coin now. thanks you.
Activity: 13
Pages:
Jump to: