Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★★ GameCredits - The future of in-game monetization ★★★ - page 82. (Read 550126 times)

Activity: 197
Merit: 100
Store has launched yet? Or why it's been delayed?
I thought it was planned for Q2 2017  Huh

I believe they said end of june or end of july.
Activity: 197
Hi jack i have noticed there is a Circulating Supply of 63,361,632 GAME but no max supply. Are there any future plans for you guys to set forth a max supply for gamecredits like you have for mobilego? Smiley
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
Store has launched yet? Or why it's been delayed?
I thought it was planned for Q2 2017  Huh
Activity: 630
Merit: 252
what are plans for GAME in the future? Get more retailers to accept GAME in order to buy games? It got me very excited when I saw you can buy FIFA much cheaper with GAME, also Counter Strike Global Offensive.

Well there are several avenues that GameCredits is moving as you probably know. For one, our mobile store is launching very soon, where every game on the store can be paid for (or items inside can be paid for) using GAME. We will be promoting this extensively come august when our marketing budget of well over 25 million goes into effect. We also will be moving forward with our PC store and keycode store (where you can currently buy fifa). The GameCredits ecosystem is thriving and our products are coming to market quickly now.

Hey Devs, you should fix a couple things on the online wallet.  I just sent some of my 4000 Game coins out of the wallet, and after doing that there was a very brief success message, then the same form stayed on the screen, seemingly asking for another confirmation of the send.  An inexperienced user is going to keep hitting that confirmation button and duplicating the send.  Also, there's a Migration button that is not needed, since the April deadline for Migration has passed.

To show gratitude for the nice tip I just gave you, you could return the favor with a tip to:  GWcipfnhA3jAEJQyPyxvxLrD2sDEcAsFQs

We were just made aware of the message actually but thank you. As for the migration button, migration is actually still on going. We decided to push the deadline out so that it fell in line with our new products launching.
Activity: 178
Merit: 10
what are plans for GAME in the future? Get more retailers to accept GAME in order to buy games? It got me very excited when I saw you can buy FIFA much cheaper with GAME, also Counter Strike Global Offensive.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Hey Devs, you should fix a couple things on the online wallet.  I just sent some of my 4000 Game coins out of the wallet, and after doing that there was a very brief success message, then the same form stayed on the screen, seemingly asking for another confirmation of the send.  An inexperienced user is going to keep hitting that confirmation button and duplicating the send.  Also, there's a Migration button that is not needed, since the April deadline for Migration has passed.

To show gratitude for the nice tip I just gave you, you could return the favor with a tip to:  GWcipfnhA3jAEJQyPyxvxLrD2sDEcAsFQs
Activity: 807
Merit: 423
"To the moon, Alice!"  Cheesy
Activity: 269
Merit: 250
Parsec Frontiers Pre-Sale 24.01.2018
Read everything I could find on this project, and if the Gamestore is on schedule, I can't imagine this coin staying at 3-4 bucks.

One of these days...

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129
This is a positive overview article you may enjoy reading while the whole crypto-world burns.

http://www.livebitcoinnews.com/gamecredits-mobilego-new-era-online-mobile-gaming/

Sloppily written article.  If they are going to talk about price, at least they should get their decimal points/units correct.

Price analysis is very suspect and superficial : they should have left it out, rather than devalue the whole piece.

Price in any case will be swayed by the whole crypto market , especially in the crash we all know is coming (exact timing uncertain)  after this current bubble bursts. Game won't track the other cryptos, but there will be substantial influence.

The break in the market will be a good time for Game to consolidate development. I would guess that the next price boom is a year or two down the line.
Activity: 269
Merit: 250
Parsec Frontiers Pre-Sale 24.01.2018
This is a positive overview article you may enjoy reading while the whole crypto-world burns.

http://www.livebitcoinnews.com/gamecredits-mobilego-new-era-online-mobile-gaming/

Activity: 196
GAME simply born. it's an honest time to shop for in before the conference and Halving.   Tongue Embarrassed Lips sealed Undecided Kiss Cry Kiss Kiss
legendary
Today we released the newest version of our block explorer! Feel free to check it out here: https://blockexplorer.gamecredits.com/home

I know it's not a priority in development schedule, but this explorer version still doesn't seem to show correct balances on an address search. (many with balances show as Nil, many have part balances)

The Page Title that appears in the browser tab (Firefox) is 'Blockexploder' .

Hopefully just a few simple fixes are required , but it does look rather amatuerish to leave it that way.

Game does not yet have a Block Explorer that works simply and correctly.
Explorer is being updated every couple of days. Exploder is intentional. A little quirk of our developers that a lot of people don't like. I'll ask them to change it.

Many thanks for the reply !

The addresses that I checked (many of them, of which I am sure of the transactions that have taken place) showed very inconsistent results both for the format of transactions and for the balances.

I personally believe that the coding and development is sound, but if I were a less experienced holder, this would not inspire confidence at all IMO.

Again, I realise that this is a low priority matter compared with the promotion and progression of the main development.
Today we released the newest version of our block explorer! Feel free to check it out here: https://blockexplorer.gamecredits.com/home

I know it's not a priority in development schedule, but this explorer version still doesn't seem to show correct balances on an address search. (many with balances show as Nil, many have part balances)

Hopefully just a few simple fixes are required , but it does look rather amatuerish to leave it that way.

Explorer is being updated every couple of days. Exploder is intentional. A little quirk of our developers that a lot of people don't like. I'll ask them to change it.
legendary

Activity: 221
I don't undarstang some difference between GameCredits and MobileGo. If GameCredits mobile store will be successfull and you will take part of Google Play and Apple Store market cap, which coin will grow ? Game Gredits, MobileGo or both?
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
hello Jack
Very good news.
One question, no more progress in GC since months ?
https://github.com/gamers-coin/gamecredits

tx!
Activity: 308
@Jack Kuveke, that's awesome. If you can get your logo attached to a few popular games, GC will really take off.
Pages:
Jump to: