Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★★ GameCredits - The future of in-game monetization ★★★ - page 79. (Read 550126 times)

Activity: 178
Merit: 10
Looks really good, fourth view would be my pick.
Activity: 462
Merit: 109
Nice job mate! 
2nd theme is my pick  Wink
Activity: 630
Merit: 252
Hey guys. Our mobile wallet and 2FA application BETA was just released for Android devices. iOS will be out shortly in a formal announcement. But in the meantime please feel free to test out the app and 2FA feature on Android!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gamecredit.wallet&hl=en

(P.S. here are the 4 themes you can choose from, so take your pick in settings!)

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
I have tried to mine with both Suprnova and acidpool with no luck.
What miner are you using?

Nicehash and Miningrigrentals.com mainly
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I have tried to mine with both Suprnova and acidpool with no luck.
What miner are you using?
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Does anyone know if its still possible to mine GameCredits? I'm new to this and want to test the waters.

Thanks

Yes
Activity: 3
Does anyone know if its still possible to mine GameCredits? I'm new to this and want to test the waters.

Thanks
Activity: 25
Hi. I am checking if GameCredits would be compatible with the upcoming Blocknet decentralized exchange. I have looked at your github, but cannot figure out if you support BIP65 (OP_checklocktimeverify) and have a bitcoin stock JSON RPC API?
Thanks!
Activity: 203
Merit: 151
first GameCredits clash royale clan?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034
Seeing that you can purchase Counter-strike GO with GAME put a big smile on my face.  Grin

Owning Counterstrike is like owning a boat. People say the two best days of owning a boat is when you buy it and when you get rid of it. Best of luck uninstalling when you get the chance lmao
Activity: 178
Merit: 10
Seeing that you can purchase Counter-strike GO with GAME put a big smile on my face.  Grin
Activity: 439
Merit: 288
Anybody use this Gamecredits visa debitcard Huh

https://uquid.com/game-debit-card

I'm expecting to get my Uquid GAME card any day now, i'll share the impressions with y'all.
Activity: 5
Anybody use this Gamecredits visa debitcard Huh

https://uquid.com/game-debit-card
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1415
Want to know when this or other coins will pump?
Join the group at https://t.me/PumpTheCoin

No just no.  These are set up to dump on inocent people dont promote here go somewhere please
Hey Jack. During announcements, the game I was really looking forward to is the pixels MMO. Is there any indication as to when that is coming out? I pray it's right around the corner! And am I safe to assume that it'll feature some sort of player-to-player economy once it's live?

I believe the pixel wars website was just updated in preparation for release: http://pixels.game/

Yes there will be some sort of in-game economy.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034
Is there any planning release date for Game Credits mobile store and adding not only free games there?

And another question: I see quite a lot of transactions on the blockchain and I guess that this coin has real usage somewhere, but I don't have any idea where. Can anybody shed some light on it?

You do realize that almost all revenue from app stores is made in-game right? Actually buying games does not account for vast majority of revenue. GameCredits is meant to be used as a payment process inside games. So these games may be "free", but many of them have generated millions in revenue. Take the cut the rope games by ZeptoLabs and their game King of Theives. These games have generated tens upon tens of millions. Also we will be adding hundreds more games to the store in the coming months.

Also, GameCredits is used to buy games from the wallet store, as well as in Fragoria, the first PC game integrated with GameCredits.

But Fragoria is the only game where GameCredits can be used for in-game purchases? Will there be more games? Personally, I would be really happy to buy credits in World of Tanks using GameCredits, but now I can't do that.
Certainly there will be more games. But that's just the starting point. Every game on the mobile store will have gamecredits integrated in it. A game like war of tanks will take more time. If GAME were in war of tanks you can be sure it would be a lot more valuable Wink but it's only a matter of time. Much of the reason we were only in one game was testing. We wanted to first test the product in a controlled but real world environment before we started launching in more and more PC/mobile games.

Hey Jack. During announcements, the game I was really looking forward to is the pixels MMO. Is there any indication as to when that is coming out? I pray it's right around the corner! And am I safe to assume that it'll feature some sort of player-to-player economy once it's live?
Is there any planning release date for Game Credits mobile store and adding not only free games there?

And another question: I see quite a lot of transactions on the blockchain and I guess that this coin has real usage somewhere, but I don't have any idea where. Can anybody shed some light on it?

You do realize that almost all revenue from app stores is made in-game right? Actually buying games does not account for vast majority of revenue. GameCredits is meant to be used as a payment process inside games. So these games may be "free", but many of them have generated millions in revenue. Take the cut the rope games by ZeptoLabs and their game King of Theives. These games have generated tens upon tens of millions. Also we will be adding hundreds more games to the store in the coming months.

Also, GameCredits is used to buy games from the wallet store, as well as in Fragoria, the first PC game integrated with GameCredits.

But Fragoria is the only game where GameCredits can be used for in-game purchases? Will there be more games? Personally, I would be really happy to buy credits in World of Tanks using GameCredits, but now I can't do that.
Certainly there will be more games. But that's just the starting point. Every game on the mobile store will have gamecredits integrated in it. A game like war of tanks will take more time. If GAME were in war of tanks you can be sure it would be a lot more valuable Wink but it's only a matter of time. Much of the reason we were only in one game was testing. We wanted to first test the product in a controlled but real world environment before we started launching in more and more PC/mobile games.
Activity: 700
Merit: 330

Pages:
Jump to: