Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★★ GameCredits - The future of in-game monetization ★★★ - page 86. (Read 550126 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Hello,

seems like the option to buy with credit/bank card in the wallet is gone?!
Am I the only one who is experiencing this?
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Any date for the release of the gamestore? This should be in 2 weeks because Q2 was anticipated
There is no certain date but it sould be soon Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Any date for the release of the gamestore? This should be in 2 weeks because Q2 was anticipated
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034
There is a dip on price, so good time to buy some. I see the game is going to be easy 10 dollars token. Do not trust my word, but I just tell what I do at the time Smiley

Gonna sell back some of my MobileGO once it hits Bittrex to purchase more GAME. The future for GameCredits is undeniably bright. The day where crypto and video games fuses seamlessly is right around the corner, and GAME is going to lead that vision.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
There is a dip on price, so good time to buy some. I see the game is going to be easy 10 dollars token. Do not trust my word, but I just tell what I do at the time Smiley

Don't have budget to buy more but I keep my GameCredits.
Waiting for the big launch Wink
Activity: 453
Merit: 255
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
grow at 1800 times for 3 years - the best Smiley

For reference. In the entire history of bitcoin has grown up to 45000 times (from bottom to peak)
game - 1800 times
litecoin - 1000 times
eth - 458 times
dash - 250 times
monero - 180 times
Zec - 10 times
Buying bitcoin we don't know how it will go on, if it's a limit, but the forks supply growth certainly is

the ratio of capitalization to real assets in the glass of shop on the largest exchange (the smaller - the better):
bitcoin - 666
game - 206
eth - 631
etc - 125
zec - 168
monero - 234
ltc - 148
dash - 156
xrp - 2131

Impressing!

But there could be more way to go with all that marketing budget coming from Mobile Go crowdsale Wink
Activity: 1988
Merit: 593
grow at 1800 times for 3 years - the best Smiley

For reference. In the entire history of bitcoin has grown up to 45000 times (from bottom to peak)
game - 1800 times
litecoin - 1000 times
eth - 458 times
dash - 250 times
monero - 180 times
Zec - 10 times
Buying bitcoin we don't know how it will go on, if it's a limit, but the forks supply growth certainly is

the ratio of capitalization to real assets in the glass of shop on the largest exchange (the smaller - the better):
bitcoin - 666
game - 206
eth - 631
etc - 125
zec - 168
monero - 234
ltc - 148
dash - 156
xrp - 2131

Activity: 55
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129
Gamecredits needs to update their ANN thread with new graphics and information. It looks cheap, use your budget to hire a good graphic designer please.

This is your opinion. Price and community growth says otherwise. So I say "Scoreboard." Smiley

For your information I am invested in GameCredits. It's a simple suggestion, so I say "Fuck your scoreboard".

Yeah, it was a simple response to your simple suggestion. So F U. Lol.

A thread with clean and professional graphics which provide the main facts/information for the project maybe simple...but it's eye candy and fast attraction for potential crypto currency enthusiasts to jump on board and invest.

Why am I talking to peasants that probably have 100 game credits as their "long term holding" anyway...

Don't need investors like that. Better to keep them away, and your unpleasant comments are doing a great job !

Game is a content driven project. Style will come organically.
Activity: 630
Merit: 252
Gamecredits needs to update their ANN thread with new graphics and information. It looks cheap, use your budget to hire a good graphic designer please.

This is your opinion. Price and community growth says otherwise. So I say "Scoreboard." Smiley

For your information I am invested in GameCredits. It's a simple suggestion, so I say "Fuck your scoreboard".

A thread with clean and professional graphics which provide the main facts/information for the project maybe simple...but it's eye candy and fast attraction for potential crypto currency enthusiasts to jump on board and invest.

Why am I talking to peasants that probably have 100 game credits as their "long term holding" anyway...

You do realize you're responding to someone who bought GAME at 350 sat. Let's keep it civil here, and keep in mind that we might not be talking to "peasants".
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

^^^ LOL @ this guy who doesn't know who he is replying to.  And thus exposing himself as the GAME noob in this thread. LOL.

But seriously, lay off the caffeine, calm down and try to open your mind instead of just your mouth. If you have a designer you like send him over and we will consider.  Just keep in mind, that this thread has been around priority #605 in terms of the importance to our projects.
Activity: 381

legendary

legendary

yea sure, the ann thread is way more important, than store release and worldwide gamers adoption. If u didnt get it, i was being sarcastic. concentrate on longterm vision, instead of unimportant shit that can wait please! Undecided
BTW. Gamers outside of our crypto world is primary target, not crypto people.

Chill you little dweeb. Look how many people view this thread before you pump your pigeon chest at me you fuck.

It costs like $50 to just hire a graphic designer to update the thread, its a matter of minutes of saying here's what I want in my new design, with this color scheme. Job done.

Fuck outta here lil bitch.
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
yea sure, the ann thread is way more important, than store release and worldwide gamers adoption. If u didnt get it, i was being sarcastic. concentrate on longterm vision, instead of unimportant shit that can wait please! Undecided
BTW. Gamers outside of our crypto world is primary target, not crypto people.
Activity: 8
Pages:
Jump to: