Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★★ GameCredits - The future of in-game monetization ★★★ - page 89. (Read 550126 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 102
@Jack Kuveke will we see GameCredits gateway on Waves Platform? Have you discussed this after MobileGO crowdsale?

the gain in this coin in 1 years it's amazing

Yes GameCredits ROI is too high.
How about store? Any certain date?

Probably team a bit busy with MobileGO distribution process. Then I guess some sweet announcements will be waiting for us  Wink
Activity: 322
@Jack Kuveke will we see GameCredits gateway on Waves Platform? Have you discussed this after MobileGO crowdsale?

Yes GameCredits ROI is too high.
How about store? Any certain date?
Activity: 191
Merit: 100
Audentes fortuna iuvat

Activity: 279
Merit: 250
The halving reaction comes in two cases/variants

1. weeks/months before halfing

2. weelks/months after halfing

Game dont produce less coins, because the block-diff-target is every block, so the difficulty is halfing too ... And tadaaa, you mining same amount of coins.
But if the difficulty makes the rocket, than it will be funny...
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Wasn't exactly advertised or promoted on the Gamecredits or Mobilego channels correctly.

Who knows, maybe the half stopped it crashing?

On the plus side, looks like GAME doesn't feed off the FUD or HYPE rockets like a lot of other coins do.

Most other coins would have screamed it from the top of every social media outlet & tried to milk every penny out of a block half happening.

Most things are down today as everyone's trying to get onto the ETH rocket as CNY trading exploded today (3 new exchanges)!
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1001
And it's official! The Block reward half has kicked in! 25 coins down to 12.5!!

Supply & Demand people, get in before the masses realise what's happened!

and what happened ? nothing happened . Only salary changes. And the only thing that happens is that the btc goes down
And it's official! The Block reward half has kicked in! 25 coins down to 12.5!!

Supply & Demand people, get in before the masses realise what's happened!

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070
Game credits has roughly 700 blocks to go till block half.

Not sure why the block explorer is not working correctly...

After today... game will be TWICE as hard to get your hands oN!....... Get them while you still can!

27 Million USD going into advertising for their online mobile store soon to be released!

Can not wait to see where GAME goes in the next few months! To the Moon!

Certainly one of the strongest long term investments in cryptocurrency. Mainstream adoption will not happen quickly or overnight, but the introduction of GAME to hundreds of thousands and eventually millions of gamers is going to happen. There is little that can stop it now.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Game credits has roughly 700 blocks to go till block half.

Not sure why the block explorer is not working correctly...

After today... game will be TWICE as hard to get your hands oN!....... Get them while you still can!

27 Million USD going into advertising for their online mobile store soon to be released!

Can not wait to see where GAME goes in the next few months! To the Moon!
Activity: 279
Why on the block explorer page is written : Block halving in (reward 6.25GAME)?

Misstake in the explorer code.
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1001
Why on the block explorer page is written : Block halving in (reward 6.25GAME)?
Activity: 180
https://twitter.com/3Hiyatus
Thank you herromerro.

So in roughly 20 days.
What about the Mobile GO platform - when will that become fully operational? (my old notes say June, but they are out of date)
Activity: 420
Hi

When will mobile GO be launched?
(sorry, can't seem to find the info, maybe i missed it somewhere)

Latest email that MobileGO sent :

"MobileGo token distribution

We have changed our initial distribution model slightly. There will be a special form with 2 fields - one for ETH addresses and one for Waves addresses. Even people who have invested using only Waves will need to enter a withdrawal address (even if it is the address you sent from).

We recommend that you use an Ethereum wallet or Waves wallet (non-exchange wallets), for example MyEtherWallet (https://www.myetherwallet.com/) or Waves Lite (https://waveswallet.io/).

You can input a Waves address or ETH address or both. If you enter both, the amount you can withdraw will be split equally between both platforms, so you will get 50% of tokens on Waves and 50% on Ethereum. If you enter just 1 address you will get all tokens on the respective platform.

Right now we are going through the final stage of token contract audit (also from some major exchanges) and once we get the approval - they will be announced, and an option to input your withdrawal address will be activated. We expect to begin this process within 5 days to a week.

We will start token distribution approximately 3-4 days after that, and in about 10 days after distribution the token will actually get listed on the exchanges. We are doing that in order to make sure all of our supporters have equal conditions, and that everything goes as smooth as possible for everyone.
"
Activity: 180
https://twitter.com/3Hiyatus
Hi

When will mobile GO be launched?
(sorry, can't seem to find the info, maybe i missed it somewhere)
Just over 1150 blocks till the REAL block reward halving.

Should happen sometime tommorow I'm guessing Smiley

25 coins per block down to 12.5

Price already starting to rise as a result. Good time to buy maybe?

Is it possible to buy the GAME shirt like Sergey is wearing? @ Jack Kuvake
We're working on it Smiley But as of right now, I don't even have one!

I would definitely want to buy a shirt, too. Perhaps some sort of donation/burn program in exchange for a shirt? I think a lot of people would be on board with that!

I organise the apparel for our company at work & could get some pretty epic pricing on t-shirts if you like?

P.M me if you're interested & ill point you in the right direction or can assist in the ordering etc.

Let me know Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

I would definitely want to buy a shirt, too. Perhaps some sort of donation/burn program in exchange for a shirt? I think a lot of people would be on board with that!
Activity: 630
Merit: 252
Activity: 322
Pages:
Jump to: