Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★★ GameCredits - The future of in-game monetization ★★★ - page 91. (Read 550126 times)

Activity: 1181
Merit: 259
https://blockexplorer.gamecredits.com/

Less than 24h until halving!

Yea, I doubt it will have much impact on price, and if anything may be a sell on the news type of event, but you never know, it could give some a reason to buy more.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
GAME just dropped. It is a good time to buy in before the conference and Halving.
I think sell time for game becouse still dropping sell and buy on 110k
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Has anyone considered that they have raised far to much money than is needed with the sale of MobileGo . Which in itself will invite problems, corruption or another dao type problem.
How much money is really fair in developing this compared to how much is raised. It will be good to hear balanced understanding.

Nothing similar has been done before, so it's not exactly like quoting a simple html website.

Not to mention, crypto is an emerging technology, meaning there are not that many professionals out there working with this technology yet.

15 years ago, a simple website would cost $1000's of dollars, because it was "new" technology, only certain individuals could do it. SO finding the right team to develop probably isn't going to be cheap.

Not to mention, 50% of all funds raised, go into the MARKETING of GAMECREDITS.
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
Has anyone considered that they have raised far to much money than is needed with the sale of MobileGo . Which in itself will invite problems, corruption or another dao type problem.
How much money is really fair in developing this compared to how much is raised. It will be good to hear balanced understanding.
Activity: 171
Game is a minimum  $10 coin. If you make a correction, go ahead. It does not worry me. I'm HOLD! Great times ahead.  Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 7
GAME just dropped. It is a good time to buy in before the conference and Halving.
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
it appears that nobody wants to sell their GAME, which is a real vote of confidence . If you look at the trading volumes and ratio increases, coins like Sia and Dodge are up 24% odd with volumes of $22 million plus - screenshot http://prntscr.com/fa7i6c  GAME is up 41% with volumes of $6 million. People aren't selling

These things go in cycles. The smart time to sell Game is now, after the big increase and just before the end of MGO ICO, but make sure you buy back later in the year  : long term looks good.

Agreed!

Bit surprised to see the price going down slightly before the block half.... Really it should be going up shouldn't it!?

The MGO ICO final days will obviously create a bit of demand for it aswell.

Not to mention, next monday, they are doing a presentation with the developers Wargaming.net. HUGE potential!

legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129
it appears that nobody wants to sell their GAME, which is a real vote of confidence . If you look at the trading volumes and ratio increases, coins like Sia and Dodge are up 24% odd with volumes of $22 million plus - screenshot http://prntscr.com/fa7i6c  GAME is up 41% with volumes of $6 million. People aren't selling

These things go in cycles. The smart time to sell Game is now, after the big increase and just before the end of MGO ICO, but make sure you buy back later in the year  : long term looks good.
Activity: 6
https://blockexplorer.gamecredits.com/

Block Halving in 1 day and 13 hours!

MobileGo ICO over in 2 days and 14 hours!

Cant wait to see the final total market cap for MobileGo!

Go Gamecredits! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Activity: 29
Getting Wargaming.net to use GAME would be VERY IMPRESSIVE - I suspect they pad their "active user" claims with accounts that haven't been played for months or even years (like most game companies that have been around for a while do), but we're still looking at a potential multi-million userbase between World of Tanks/Ships/Aircraft and their "lesser" titles.

Their userbase in the USA is kinda small, but they're HUGE in Europe and seem to be pretty big in a lot of Asia.

Agreed. A major signing could see GAME rocket to $1 billion market cap and multiply the current price of GAME by 5x

And $1 billion is still a tiny tiny % of the gaming industry.  A couple of major signings with developers flocking to take advantage of the 90% payments (which really is a no brainer) coupled with an explosive growth in competive e-sports matches with paid rewards (because what gamer doesn't want to earn real money for playing games) really it all sets itself up for a very dominant position in the market with a big price tag.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1030
Getting Wargaming.net to use GAME would be VERY IMPRESSIVE - I suspect they pad their "active user" claims with accounts that haven't been played for months or even years (like most game companies that have been around for a while do), but we're still looking at a potential multi-million userbase between World of Tanks/Ships/Aircraft and their "lesser" titles.

Their userbase in the USA is kinda small, but they're HUGE in Europe and seem to be pretty big in a lot of Asia.

Activity: 504
Merit: 251
i joined mobilego ico with some gamecredits but GAME price extreme raised.
i dont know, can i refund my GAMEs on mobilego crowdsale?
No.just read the tnc before you join it. If one person start asking for refund dont you think others also want the same, not only GAME increasing in value, BTC ,ETH also increase in value.
Activity: 476
Merit: 500
i joined mobilego ico with some gamecredits but GAME price extreme raised.
i dont know, can i refund my GAMEs on mobilego crowdsale?
Activity: 122
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1415
@ Jack I've some game credits in my game credits wallet and I'm waiting for the two last days of Mobilego ICO to invest. How long the transaction would take to be completed. FYI I've those gamecredits since March 2017.
Should take about 12 hours max. So I would send them as soon as possible just to be comfortable.
Thank you Jack. Will the halving have any impact on the speed of the transaction ?
  halving doesnt have any effect on transaction time with game.  As jack said just the mining rewarks for the person/pool that mines the block goes down from 25 game to 12.5 game plus the transactions.  With network hash picking up so fast it has been even faster.
Activity: 630
Merit: 252
@ Jack I've some game credits in my game credits wallet and I'm waiting for the two last days of Mobilego ICO to invest. How long the transaction would take to be completed. FYI I've those gamecredits since March 2017.
Should take about 12 hours max. So I would send them as soon as possible just to be comfortable.
Thank you Jack. Will the halving have any impact on the speed of the transaction ?
No, just the miners reward.
Activity: 12
I wanted to give our community an update about what we will be doing the next couple of days. Sergey Sholom our VP of Business Development and CEO of Datcroft Games will be attending Digital Dragons a large gaming conference in Poland, instead of heading to Consensus. He will be speaking alongside Adrei Gruntov, the Global Publishing Producer for Wargaming one of the largest gaming companies in the world, along with many other gaming industry professionals. We felt that attending this conference would be best for the future of GameCredits and MobileGo's success.

You can learn more about the conference here: http://digitaldragons.pl/programme/#speakers

How do you buy using a bank card? All I see is a PayPal option
You're in our old web wallet. This is our new web wallet that offers the ability to purchase with credit cards: http://wallet.gamecredits.com/

Pages:
Jump to: