Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★★ GameCredits - The future of in-game monetization ★★★ - page 94. (Read 550126 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Hello everybody. When GameCredits Mobile Store will be released?
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
When I saw the price today, I though the store lauched  Cheesy

So better times ahead of GameCiredits with the marketing budget from MobileGO ICO I guess  Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
What is estimation of next halving date?
Activity: 87
So happy to be invested in GAME before it soars to $100.00 USD.

I first was in at 18 cents a year ago, and today $1.30, and it's just starting with MobileGo.

Been here since the low penny days myself. $100 seems like a very ambitious figure. With that being said, I think there is a lot of appreciation to go. While I'm not necessarily confident in that large of a pump, 5, 10, or even 15 dollars per coin could be a possibility at some point down the line.

Mobile Gaming 54 billion this year.
This is more than the tiny 30 billion Bitcoin has raised in 8 years.

The Gaming Market is FAR LARGER than the Crypto Market
Based in this logic, GAME will dwarf Bitcoin.

Any questions?
 Cool

What makes you think GAME will take a majority share of the mobile gaming market? Even if it is wildly successful surely it can't get more than 1-2% of the entire market right?
legendary
Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021
A few people from my work have joined in to Gamecredits, with a few of them purchasing directly from the online wallet. (Such a nice feature that makes it so easy for others to get involved).

Quick question though, seems like the price on the .org wallet, is slightly lower than the .com prices.

Is this correct?
You can't purchase GAME on the .org wallet and it will be closing in the next couple months. The newest wallet is .com.

It was only yesterday that the IT guy at work got into it Gamecredits.

We were on .org originally & were about to purchase some GAME via credit card, until i noticed the Game Shop wasn't part of the menu.

That's when i remembered that there was a new online wallet, so we went to the .com website.

Anyway, seemed like the amount of GAME purchasable was slightly different (only by a few coins) from the .org website & the .com website.

Either way, getting people involved with GAME & they all think it's awesome so far Smiley

You sound like me Smiley I've introduced my colleagues to gamecredits and 4 of them bought in 6 weeks ago and are now thanking me!

This is just the start imo. No rational reason to sell gamecredits whatsoever at the present moment!
Activity: 113
A few people from my work have joined in to Gamecredits, with a few of them purchasing directly from the online wallet. (Such a nice feature that makes it so easy for others to get involved).

Quick question though, seems like the price on the .org wallet, is slightly lower than the .com prices.

Is this correct?
You can't purchase GAME on the .org wallet and it will be closing in the next couple months. The newest wallet is .com.

It was only yesterday that the IT guy at work got into it Gamecredits.

We were on .org originally & were about to purchase some GAME via credit card, until i noticed the Game Shop wasn't part of the menu.

That's when i remembered that there was a new online wallet, so we went to the .com website.

Anyway, seemed like the amount of GAME purchasable was slightly different (only by a few coins) from the .org website & the .com website.

Either way, getting people involved with GAME & they all think it's awesome so far Smiley
Activity: 630
Merit: 252

Is this correct?
Activity: 113

Is this correct?
Activity: 224
Buy Low, Sell at Alpha Centauri

I first was in at 18 cents a year ago, and today $1.30, and it's just starting with MobileGo.

Been here since the low penny days myself. $100 seems like a very ambitious figure. With that being said, I think there is a lot of appreciation to go. While I'm not necessarily confident in that large of a pump, 5, 10, or even 15 dollars per coin could be a possibility at some point down the line.

Any questions?
 Cool

I've got one. What planet are you from?

Your question should be reframed as -
'What dimension of consciousness' do I dwell in, that would be more to the point.
Activity: 826
Merit: 254
GAME getting bigger and better.

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Hello, I was reading through the thread and noticed there is a new wallet for GAME? I have the GCcore wallet now. Will we have to close the old wallets at some time? Also I sent 3500 GAME to MG crowdsale, if I switch before the crowdsale ends, could that cause confusion on were to send my MG tokens? I also contributed WAVES, so I was thinking it would goto my WAVES wallet. Thanks for any help to clarify.
No you won't have to close your desktop wallet.

Also, you won't be sending your MGO to the gamecredits wallet. It will go to either an eth or a waves wallet. You input where it will go at the end of the crowdsale.

Thanks Jack!
Activity: 531
Merit: 500

Any questions?
 Cool

Planet Pump  Cheesy
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259
I see the gamecredits halfing is only 8 days away or so: https://blockexplorer.gamecredits.com/
I wonder if it will impact the price much.
Activity: 826
Merit: 254
I also believe the future will be done on mobile. So GAME & Mobile Go will work together. Wink
Activity: 441
Merit: 250
Bigboss

Any questions?
 Cool

Any questions?
 Cool
Activity: 489
Merit: 253

Yeah, 100$ would mean having a 6-7 billion $ cap, almost as much as ETH, not really impossible, it could take some time (84 million supply cap could also help a little) Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

Activity: 476
Merit: 500
i joined Mobilego Ico with my gamecredit coins. Its very good project imo. everyone can see it later the ico
mobilego can hit easly on Polo.

Pages:
Jump to: