Pages:
Author

Topic: Gavin will visit the CIA - page 9. (Read 152933 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
June 14, 2011, 04:31:14 PM
Lol wow one more post for epic status?
Activity: 84
Why settle for the lesser evil?
June 14, 2011, 03:23:58 PM
hardly its point to joke on that kind of clandestine operations.
its SO usual, so almost 3/4 of middle east political/military leaders is replaced by agents in disguise/surgery. for example.
so Gavin can be victim of such attack. and not from only CIA. en-route.
So? We will know he's been replaced when the coding suddenly becomes very poor (or there are no new updates at all for weeks).

Or do you propose that they can not only replace Gavin with an agent but also transfer his "skillz" via some brain transfer interface?
why replicant/infiltrator/insurgent/mimic should/can/must/might produce "very poor" code ? agents usually can perform better than prototypes and trained for months, even years before insertion/replace.

THIS THREAD HAS OFFICIALLY JUMPED THE SHARK. PLEASE COMMENCE FACEPALM IMMEDIATELY

Seriously though, who the fuck are you? I didn't recognise your name and then went to check your stats:

Date Registered:    May 20, 2011, 02:47:27 am

W.T.F.?
Firstbits: 1yetiax
June 14, 2011, 12:11:17 PM
Obviously you do know a lot about nutjob wacko conspiracy theories and not the first thing about software development.

I have a hard time grasping the concept behind my own code when I haven't looked at it for 6 months. Let alone if someone else produced it. Of course they could have studied it for quite some time now since it's all open-source, but to mimick the style of problem-solving skills is really hard if not impossible to do.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
June 14, 2011, 10:07:28 AM
its SO usual, so almost 3/4 of middle east political/military leaders is replaced by agents in disguise/surgery. for example.
So? We will know he's been replaced when the coding suddenly becomes very poor (or there are no new updates at all for weeks).

Or do you propose that they can not only replace Gavin with an agent but also transfer his "skillz" via some brain transfer interface?
why replicant/infiltrator/insurgent/mimic should/can/must/might produce "very poor" code ? agents usually can perform better than prototypes and trained for months, even years before insertion/replace.
Firstbits: 1yetiax
June 14, 2011, 09:44:24 AM

donator
Activity: 826
Merit: 1039
June 14, 2011, 09:35:55 AM
its probably gonna finish in about 6 hours or so
lets get back to gavin to see how it went by then

Gavin is going to OneWorldTV immediately after his presentation, to be interviewed by Bruce Wagner.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003
Ron Gross
June 14, 2011, 09:22:38 AM
At what specific time should this all be happening today?

Either that, or to the robo-clone they send out in his place.

I AGREE. I AM NOT REALLY A ROBOT THAT JUST REPLACED ripper234. I AM REALLY HIM.
GIVE ME A CAPTCHA, I'LL PROVE IT.
Activity: 42
June 14, 2011, 09:20:45 AM

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003
Ron Gross
June 14, 2011, 08:55:01 AM

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
June 14, 2011, 08:51:41 AM

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
June 14, 2011, 05:27:21 AM
Who is the creator? Gavin, you should know? Does anyone who agree that Satoshi is from Russia? I don't think Satoshi is from Japan.

I doubt it.  His writing syntax doesn't seem to be Russian to me, but I could be wrong.  Perhaps I'll go through the forum to find all Satoshi's writings and do a comprehensive analysis on them to attempt to identify the most-likely native country of his.
Activity: 98
June 14, 2011, 04:31:08 AM
Activity: 84
June 11, 2011, 06:07:36 PM

Who is the creator? Gavin, you should know? Does anyone who agree that Satoshi is from Russia? I don't think Satoshi is from Japan.

As Russia is the granddaddy of modern foreign exchange trading, I wouldn't put it past them to have done something like this.  It's innovative and pisses off the United States, much like the Eurodollar markets of the sixties.
Activity: 589
Merit: 500
June 11, 2011, 12:09:35 AM
Activity: 88
Merit: 37
June 10, 2011, 02:50:04 PM
Bitcoin is neutral and non-ideological. It doesn't have a cause or an enemy beyond security and privacy. Just as cash, anyone can use it; A terrorist, gun runner, ice cream salesman, hosting company or a hippie selling alpaca socks.

Have you read the embedded genesis block quote?
Activity: 16
June 10, 2011, 12:44:39 PM
if gavin reminds the cia to tell congress to take back the power to coin currency, i support his trip. fuck the federal reserve being a private company. i want that shit run by congress members.

I just had to quote for the sake of irony.  It would not have meant much without your username.  Grin
Activity: 14
June 10, 2011, 12:34:59 PM
Does this conference even exist?
Look around the net.
Activity: 222
Merit: 100
June 10, 2011, 12:21:34 PM
Then fire the politicians who support private FED as elect those who want that shit run by congress members.
What's the problem, you can fire and elect politicians, right? Grin

Democracy is a superstition that people have power, because they are allowed to vote on their masters from time to time.
Activity: 111
June 10, 2011, 11:37:44 AM
if gavin reminds the cia to tell congress to take back the power to coin currency, i support his trip. fuck the federal reserve being a private company. i want that shit run by congress members.
Yeah. Fuck the FED's moneyprinting out of thin air. If only we could let those trustworthy politicians do it instead.  Roll Eyes

Outside of bitcoin it's the only choice we got.

Un-electable bankers.
Or politicians we can fire.

Pick one.

Both bad choices but one is clearly worse.
Activity: 323
Merit: 251
June 10, 2011, 10:56:19 AM
Yeah. Fuck the FED's moneyprinting out of thin air. If only we could let those trustworthy politicians do it instead.  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: