Pages:
Author

Topic: GAW Miners - page 6. (Read 9874 times)

legendary
Activity: 4172
Merit: 8075
'The right to privacy matters'
August 09, 2014, 07:00:46 PM
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=698679.0;all

read my zen thread.  they are pretty good. try sending a pm to

GAW Miners_CEO  his profile is here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/gaw-minersceo-321841
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001
August 09, 2014, 06:33:01 PM
The only way you'll get any answers is if you get with Amber,she's the only person there that actually responds in any timely manner,thier support tickets are extremely slow  Roll Eyes
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
August 09, 2014, 02:36:50 PM
Thanks Collider, I will wait and see what happens and update this thread over the next few weeks.
If anybody else is in the same boat r.e. ordering an SP30 from GAW, feel free to update this thread with any useful info. Thx  Smiley
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
August 09, 2014, 02:28:51 PM
I paid with credit card, I'm quite happy with keeping the pre-order (if they can credit the $1200 difference), however I am a little concerned with the radio silence, I was hoping to order more from these guys but their internal comms/infrastructure looks a bit suspect  :/
I obviously don´t know about that.

I know that they are said to be quite an amazing and reputable reseller / manufacturer of mining hardware.

As Guy (from spondoolies) hasn´t announced the exact amount of compensation yet, I guess gaw will not state the exact amount either (which is why you are not getting a clear response yet).
August 09, 2014, 02:20:20 PM
I paid with credit card, I'm quite happy with keeping the pre-order (if they can credit the $1200 difference), however I am a little concerned with the radio silence, I was hoping to order more from these guys but their internal comms/infrastructure looks a bit suspect  :/
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
August 09, 2014, 02:02:55 PM
This is anectodal, so please take it with a grain of salt.

From what I have heard, gaw has pretty good customer service and offers miners with instant hosting activation (which really comes online within the 24h period).

As GAW also allows you to use credit cards and paypal, did you by chance use one of these payment options?

While spondoolies itself is a pretty solid company with excellent ethics, they are not quite sure yet as to how much compensation the customers deserve.

Because you ordered from GAW, your right of cancellation (due to very different specs) aswell as compensation should be much easier to enforce (I am not saying you will have to use legal force) .
August 09, 2014, 01:57:22 PM
Has anyone had problems with GAW Miners?
I have ordered an SP30 from them when they were advertising 6TH/s @ $5095 (September batch 1 pre-order), order all paid for upfront.

I have posted a support ticket asking what credit/refund arrangements are they planning since the spec has been reduced to 4.5TH/s and Spondoolies are offering a new price of $3895.

They are not responding to any support tickets or emails.

Just thought I would share this with the community as a warning.
Pages:
Jump to: