Pages:
Author

Topic: GAW MINERS PAYS FOR YOUR SIGNATURE >>> HIGH RATES 50posts = 0.1BTC JOIN US! - page 82. (Read 135416 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 500
Well, I'll be posting on the forum anyway (sig campaign valid or not), so I'll see how it goes. I've send a PM to the person sending me negative trust and am awaiting a response so far.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Bitcoin will survive
I got dumped with a vague negative feedback and am working to resolve this, am I at risk of being excluded from this sig campaign?
OP already post about you welcome so I think he already check and then saying you this so you have no worries about this

edit but sorry this negative rating came today so now you have to wait for his update then start your work
Activity: 784
I got dumped with a vague negative feedback and am working to resolve this, am I at risk of being excluded from this sig campaign?
Activity: 571
I should have completed 50 posts now. Please check.

If it is okay, please send me the payment, and count me in for the next month.

Position: Sr. Member
Bitcoin address: 19j8FN9egnAoguBGBaddMfUMzt8Tp4XPpM
Activity: 658
Small Red and Bad
These guys art the bottom haven't been crossed out because they still have the signature (or had it last time I checked). They just didn't write 50 posts and wen' MIA. Cheesy
But they don't count as members, only the first part of the list are active (counted) members (75 + 1 reservation).

There are still spots left, we usually have between 65 and 75 people. I check this thread every day so I'll let you know if anything changes.

This may be overkill, but considering the member list seems pretty full (visually at least), and that most people won't ever read the thread and your last post in particular, maybe you could add a "there are still X places open" to the first post, or something like that.
Done Smiley

Hello! I'm currently a full member. I haven't been active for some time before today but plan to be active for a few months. I'll usually get at least 3 or 4 posts in a day. *Including* this post, I'm starting with 258 posts.

My address is 1EYhYbBKRSM85EaoUbgQmnCwQerQWL99so. I have no negative feedback (one positive entry). If I've missed anything, please tell me.

Thanks!
Welcome!
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071
These guys art the bottom haven't been crossed out because they still have the signature (or had it last time I checked). They just didn't write 50 posts and wen' MIA. Cheesy
But they don't count as members, only the first part of the list are active (counted) members (75 + 1 reservation).

There are still spots left, we usually have between 65 and 75 people. I check this thread every day so I'll let you know if anything changes.

This may be overkill, but considering the member list seems pretty full (visually at least), and that most people won't ever read the thread and your last post in particular, maybe you could add a "there are still X places open" to the first post, or something like that.
Activity: 658
Small Red and Bad

Activity: 728
Oops, I read the 50 post count as 50 participants. You're right, the cap is 80.
Activity: 406
@bellgarath1 minimum requirement is Full member and you are newbie so you need too much time to reach here for more details check this thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/forum-rankspositionsbadges-what-do-those-shiny-coins-under-my-name-mean-178608
legendary
I counted way more than 50 current participants on the docs link. Maybe they don't care about the 50 person cap anymore?

Sure they don't... it's an 80 person cap. Grin

I also let ooffice count it before I made the last post, and it seems to be at 75 people at the moment.

EDIT: there are however 4 extra people in the bottom of the list that aren't crossed out. I'm not sure what this means, but if they are still in the campaign, it means there's only 1 spot left.
Activity: 728
I counted way more than 50 current participants on the docs link. Maybe they don't care about the 50 person cap anymore?
legendary
Are you guys full? If you are, then when will you re-open for new full members?
If you want in then check the sheet and wait for OP because every day some leaving and some entering is going on

From what I've seen, it's mostly people just re-enrolling, and not so much new signups. Besides, EvilPanda would have put up a warning that the campaign was full, if that was the case.

So, fatguyyyyy, there shouldn't be any problem in you just enrolling, putting up the sig, and start posting.
If you want in then check the sheet and wait for OP because every day some leaving and some entering is going on
Bitcoin Mixer: https://BitLaunder.com
Payment received. Thanks. Cheesy

For next month:
Address: 1HyVkPiGdapnVeVWBv3z9SgTbdvXUsk91t
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
great as usual. I'm in for a new month
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Exhausted