Pages:
Author

Topic: GAW MINERS PAYS FOR YOUR SIGNATURE >>> HIGH RATES 50posts = 0.1BTC JOIN US! - page 79. (Read 135416 times)

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1043
#Free market
I was wrong to change the signature?
I'd probably pay you anyway, but I don't recommend modding sigs without a reason.

ok , i'm sorry

i correct the signature...
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
hi, I want a reservation  for my Full Member spot?
thanks in advance.
Activity: 784
Merit: 504
Any slots left for a Full Member?
No currently no spot available but if you interested then you can ask for reservation  Smiley

Sure. Keep me in the reservation list.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
No currently no spot available but if you interested then you can ask for reservation  Smiley
Activity: 784
Merit: 504
Activity: 658
Small Red and Bad
I'd probably pay you anyway, but I don't recommend modding sigs without a reason.
legendary
#Free market

What news were you expecting besides that you moded the signature? Tongue

This is my signature  -.-

Code:
[center][font=sans][url=http://gawminers.com][color=#374d59][size=48pt][b]∎∎∎ GAW[/b][b][color=#44bb93]Miners[/b] [b][color=black]http://gawminers.com/[/b] ∎∎∎ [b][br]∎∎∎ [color=#44bb93]Gridseed ASICS in stock in USA WITH FREE HOSTING[color=black][size=18pt]† ∎∎∎[/color][/url][/center]

Activity: 882
Merit: 595
i want to join this campaign but i must wait for get member/full member
Small Red and Bad
I will try ,

this is my address :
1redsY74u97ECVVKx7Gz9QWJWECUuzsrj  

Any news?
What news were you expecting besides that you moded the signature? Tongue

Hi, I received payment yesterday, forgot to sign back up. Am I too late already?

If not....
It's not too late Wink
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Can someone please help me out and tell me how much activity is neccessary to be a full member? Once I am a full member I'd definitely be interested in joining this campaign.
For all informations about Rankings and Groups please check this link https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/forum-rankspositionsbadges-what-do-those-shiny-coins-under-my-name-mean-178608

Thanks man! I can be a full member today if I wanted to, since I joined back in January, but I'd rather not spam the forum too badly.
Activity: 392
Can someone please help me out and tell me how much activity is neccessary to be a full member? Once I am a full member I'd definitely be interested in joining this campaign.
For all informations about Rankings and Groups please check this link https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/forum-rankspositionsbadges-what-do-those-shiny-coins-under-my-name-mean-178608
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
legendary
#Free market
I will try ,

this is my address :
1redsY74u97ECVVKx7Gz9QWJWECUuzsrj 

Any news?
Activity: 686
Hi there. I added the code and I think it looks right. Smiley

BTC address--
16rqTbPdE97eqQxzVxvvtF31uWmvYEwqzM

THANKS! Cheesy

Hi, I received payment yesterday, forgot to sign back up. Am I too late already?

If not....
Small Red and Bad
EvilPanda,
do you have another spot for me to join in ?
Not now, but the situation can change at any moment. People are often switching between campaigns (one just did yesterday).

@helloge you're in.
Activity: 406
EvilPanda,
Currently no spot available but if you interested then you can reserved one post here message OP for this
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1001
EvilPanda,
Activity: 420
★☆★777Coin★☆★
If you are new and participating first time in this campaign then need confirmation from OP because I think there is no spot available right now

lol i think you're quoting the OP confirmation Cheesy

Welcome, added you to the list and sent today's payments.
can I join in now?
the payment is sent daily or montly?
what do you mean by " sent today's payments"?
Check the spreadsheet in post 1. Payment is 30 days after registration so every participant has his individual date of payment.
Yes you can join, the guy who reserved a spot hasn't logged in since the 17th, so I'm crossing him out.
I check now reserved spot guy is not online and not updates just because of this you have chance good luck
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Thug for life!
Position: Full Member
BTC address:
1ApcpX798j6cTuG8fiHrTH3vhq44ftGL7A

Sign me up Cheesy

Received and signing up again. Cheers. Smiley
Activity: 1708
Merit: 541
If you are new and participating first time in this campaign then need confirmation from OP because I think there is no spot available right now

lol i think you're quoting the OP confirmation Cheesy

Welcome, added you to the list and sent today's payments.
can I join in now?
the payment is sent daily or montly?
what do you mean by " sent today's payments"?
Check the spreadsheet in post 1. Payment is 30 days after registration so every participant has his individual date of payment.
Yes you can join, the guy who reserved a spot hasn't logged in since the 17th, so I'm crossing him out.
Pages:
Jump to: