Author

Topic: GAW ZenCloud ZenPool Hashlet - does it really exist? ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :-) - page 173. (Read 262906 times)

legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
When dealing with Cloud mining and actually anything Bitcoin related in general, just remember to never invest more than you are willing/able to lose. Just a friendly reminder.

Good luck all. I'm personally staying out, as I see it as being far too shady.

i pretty much tell everyone the same thing...."only invest what you can afford to lose". don't spend your rent/grocery money on mining hardware...you will be homeless and hungry.

same goes for all financial product

Yeah but 99.99% of financial products aren't ponzi schemes.

Actually the entire economy of most nations are giant ponzi schemes. The US economy/stock market wasn't with the gold standard, but since then its a giant ponzi.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251

Don't you have something better to do right now, wanker?

I've been fapping at Jennifer Lawrence all morning, I have a huge crush on her!
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
When dealing with Cloud mining and actually anything Bitcoin related in general, just remember to never invest more than you are willing/able to lose. Just a friendly reminder.

i pretty much tell everyone the same thing...."only invest what you can afford to lose". don't spend your rent/grocery money on mining hardware...you will be homeless and hungry.

same goes for all financial product
Activity: 25
Merit: 0

MOB
Activity: 493
Merit: 504
The dashboard just lists the previous payments received over the last 24 hours.
Activity: 236

Talking about losing , did you check your balance at zencloud right now ?

mine says this :

received payout of 0.03155261 BTC 3 hours ago
received payout of 0.02482001 BTC 3 hours ago
received payout of 0.01599517 BTC 3 hours ago
received payout of 0.00037332 BTC 3 hours ago

account service fee -0.008336 BTC 3 hours ago
account service fee -0.004168 BTC 3 hours ago
account service fee -0.00600192 BTC 3 hours ago
account service fee -0.00016672 BTC 3 hours ago

but dashboard says   24h payout 0.1522 BTC !!!

WTF ??
legendary
Activity: 1628
Merit: 1012

legendary
#Payoutwatch: Payouts were on-time today (early even?) but account balance is still the typical behind.

Because they were so late yesterday, the "24h payouts" shows double than it normally would.

The account balance only updates after the payouts are completed. It seems like they did allocate enough resources to get the payouts done a little faster.
Activity: 178
#Payoutwatch: Payouts were on-time today (early even?) but account balance is still the typical behind.

Because they were so late yesterday, the "24h payouts" shows double than it normally would.
Activity: 25
i can only speak from my experience w/GAW and they seem to be flying by the seat of their pants. i've worked for small business IT guys who remind me sooo much of their leadership. they never seem to hit it big; but keep trying. i dont' think they are intentionally trying to defraud anyone....but..that being said; when friends have asked, i've told them to only invest money/BTC w/these guys that they can afford to lose.

pretty sound advice re: any investment

i am frustrated w/the new hashtalk....
i dont' like my payouts being 12 hrs late....
i've found it hard to keep up w/news/freebies/etc being offered due to constant upgrades to communication avenues....
i've stopped expecting much beyond what i can get immediately from them. (founder's club anyone?)

i do think they are trying to offer a solid product....time will tell.
legendary
Rich, Dr. got like 2-3 mh/s to be a good boy, did you get more? He went on a rant 1 day about the the failed ZenControler and had some orbs mining... The next day he had like 3 extra Fury's on cloud....

Its funny how Josh emailed someone with his secret sauce, a someone that got the banhammer from the failed forum, this is too funny.

It seems like they do read what goes on here and read it well, they made changes to the mod status, re-sellers are no longer mods and new mods will be voted in.

Good luck with your 2 free hashlets Rich. (he didn't get them from Josh, Volder gave them to him) :p

It wasn't his secret sauce. As I posted, he gave me more info than the email questionnaire someone sent him, but only because I know how to talk to people. If you read what I posted, I also said that I still had questions, but I wasn't going to get more out of him, maybe if he and I sat down for drinks I could get him to give some more info, but thats unlikely to happen.

You realize that if you got it out of him and spilled everything here he might lose the contracts and you'd all be screwed, right?

Don't use the word contracts, hashlets don't have an expiring date unlike similar services.

Your misunderstanding. Josh has "contracts" "deals" and "NDAs" with third parties, companies they have bought, deals they have made to work together, etc. So in this context contract is correct.
legendary
Rich, Dr. got like 2-3 mh/s to be a good boy, did you get more? He went on a rant 1 day about the the failed ZenControler and had some orbs mining... The next day he had like 3 extra Fury's on cloud....

Its funny how Josh emailed someone with his secret sauce, a someone that got the banhammer from the failed forum, this is too funny.

It seems like they do read what goes on here and read it well, they made changes to the mod status, re-sellers are no longer mods and new mods will be voted in.

Good luck with your 2 free hashlets Rich. (he didn't get them from Josh, Volder gave them to him) :p

It wasn't his secret sauce. As I posted, he gave me more info than the email questionnaire someone sent him, but only because I know how to talk to people. If you read what I posted, I also said that I still had questions, but I wasn't going to get more out of him, maybe if he and I sat down for drinks I could get him to give some more info, but thats unlikely to happen.

You realize that if you got it out of him and spilled everything here he might lose the contracts and you'd all be screwed, right?

IF the NDA thing is real, along with what else he told me. As I have said, I am done hashing this out, and I will respect his request and not share until things either go tits up, or it turns out things were legit.
Activity: 42

Don't use the word contracts, hashlets don't have an expiring date unlike similar services.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251

Activity: 339
Merit: 250
Just sold my account last night. Traded one hashlet for a Fury and sold my other Mh for a nice btc profit. nice investment getting in at $16 a piece and selling at 25+ a piece.

Got too fed up with HashTalk constantly going down, payouts delayed, etc.

They are addressing that. 

Their forum is meh and I barely look at it - so its not a deal breaker for me at all.

I can think of better reasons to sell than those if you MUST sell off due to all the fud in here.

But its whatever.   Good Luck

Oh I know they are addressing it. I like GAW but I figured if I could double my initial investment (along with taking two weeks of BTC income from payouts) then its probably better than I would get sticking out for the long haul.

Fair call.  Good luck.

I will hodl strong for both of us, come their trade market.  Just not sure what to stock up on ....i mean multihashlets are the cheapest and zenpool the most expensive -- then primes.

I am not sure how they are going to pull that off just personally.  My analogy is - you go buy a packet of cigarettes, and most brand comes in 1 milligram of nicotine, then 4, 8, 12, 16 so to speak.  They are all the same price.

We will see however.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Atleast payout is visible same time everyday, but balance not showing yet
legendary
This has been hashed out (not supposed to be a pun) so much that even the terms of service for Zenpool lay out that Hashlets are virtual items that will never mine an outside pool, but only track other pool's payouts.

That hasn't been said. The TOS states that you can't demand mining at that pool but that they at least will reimburse what you would've mined there if they hadn't in your case. Doesn't say they DON'T mine. Just says they don't have to.
Like rdyoung said, legal reasons.
Of course they don't mine, they have sold as much hashpower as the entire Scrypt network.

Stop being a moron, it's a difficulty derivative. You're not paying for miners.

The scrypt network? You do realize just how many crypto coins use that algo? Unless I missed something and ALL or MOST scrypt coins can be merged mined, calling it the "scrypt network" is at least misleading, at most an outright lie.
legendary

Activity: 42
Any1 getting into hashtalk.org?

Down.

Again, like usual.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Any1 getting into hashtalk.org?
Jump to: