Author

Topic: GAW ZenCloud ZenPool Hashlet - does it really exist? ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :-) - page 171. (Read 262906 times)

Activity: 178
Merit: 100
Starting payout processing seems late today, again. Even the maintenance fees are late. Usually happens around 1PM UTC, and it's almost 3PM UTC.

#payoutwatch
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
You have to pick a pool and check scrypt or BTC. To activate

Not with the new single-pool hashlets. Those can't be changed.

Indeed, you're right. You've to pick a pool with the early hashlets though.

It would be great if we someday can connect the hashlet with a pool WE WANT. So, also with no-multipools, for example pools to mine GuldenCoin, DigitalCoin, Feathercoin etc directly.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Apologies if I took it incorrectly. Difficult to see intent with just words on a computer. There are those like memcid and flex hash. Who make wild accusations with nothing behind them, which kinda ruin the legitimacy of other's thoughts.

I'm personally invested close to 30k.  I have my concerns but not enough at this point to bail out. If things actually work this is a solid investment. Only need it to work 45 more days!

So what does 30k get you?

Roughly 2300 MH... two vaultbreakers, 20 BW's at $125 a piece (which have ROId already), and 800ish hashlets (prime).
Activity: 236
Hello

just this post to say there is no payout yet for today .

Am i the only one ??
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

Not with the new single-pool hashlets. Those can't be changed.
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
rdyoung, I couldn't care less whether you were bought out by GAW or by fairy godmother. I've been accused of all sorts of ludicrous things by some of our GAW friends here (who for some unfathomable reason still find my threads irresistible), that doesn't make it true though. I guess what I'm trying to say is hit the ignore button and enjoy the silence Cool
I'm personally sorry that you feel accused.   I think the debate is healthy.   I don't care for the trolls but that comes with open forums.    

I agree. I was just saying that it goes both ways. Each side of the debate inevitably has someone who can't accept a different opinion without some kind of ulterior motive. I'd like to think though that any reasonable adult person can see through that.

Your statement was right on. Accusation is NOT a feeling, its not an emotion or a sense. Either your being accused of something or your not. Its binary, off or on, black or white.
legendary
rdyoung, I couldn't care less whether you were bought out by GAW or by fairy godmother. I've been accused of all sorts of ludicrous things by some of our GAW friends here (who for some unfathomable reason still find my threads irresistible), that doesn't make it true though. I guess what I'm trying to say is hit the ignore button and enjoy the silence Cool
I'm personally sorry that you feel accused.   I think the debate is healthy.   I don't care for the trolls but that comes with open forums.   

I agree. I was just saying that it goes both ways. Each side of the debate inevitably has someone who can't accept a different opinion without some kind of ulterior motive. I'd like to think though that any reasonable adult person can see through that.
Activity: 168
Apologies if I took it incorrectly. Difficult to see intent with just words on a computer. There are those like memcid and flex hash. Who make wild accusations with nothing behind them, which kinda ruin the legitimacy of other's thoughts.

I'm personally invested close to 30k.  I have my concerns but not enough at this point to bail out. If things actually work this is a solid investment. Only need it to work 45 more days!

So what does 30k get you?
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1014
ex uno plures
I'm personally invested close to 30k.  I have my concerns but not enough at this point to bail out.

What are the options to bail out ?

If things actually work this is a solid investment. Only need it to work 45 more days!

So you are ok with it as long as you and other early adopters do ok ?
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Activity: 2
I see it. Says it was activated on 9/3. I will fill out a ticket just to be safe. I wasn't sure if there way a slight delay on new miners.
legendary
I purchased a 5MH Solo ZenHaslet 3 days ago. Still no payout. Is there something I have to do other than register the activation code?

Can you log in to cloud.zenminer.com and do you see your hashlet there? Can you see its hashrate, can you click on it and see the activation date etc? 3 days is definitely more than enough time, sounds like you should be filing a support ticket.
Activity: 2
I purchased a 5MH Solo ZenHaslet 3 days ago. Still no payout. Is there something I have to do other than register the activation code?
legendary

This+++ Along with the answers I got from josh are why I am done fighting a never ending battle. I know that josh won't provide what I would need to be 100% satisfied, so why keep going over it.
Activity: 641
Merit: 253
▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen
So to answer to the op, they don't actually exist.  Cool
Not as physical miners, but they do exist.

Can suchmoon update the OP to cover the circles we have run chasing this down? Along with the fact that we decided to stop chasing and let it come to us?

Perhaps this thread can go on without you?  If you decided to no longer pursue or consider options then there is no reason that you need to continue posting in this thread.

Hear,hear.  rdyoung went from asking the same kinds of questions everyone was to "don't ask anymore questions."  Smells like a sellout.  If you don't like the thread then just go away.

Same goes for you all. If you don't like GAW products, or find the investment too risky, don't buy them and if you're not a customer why keep whining that they have laggy site or delays in payment if this doesn't concern you? What he said is not simply stop asking questions but stop repeating the same questions.

Exactly, this thread is starting to me remind of an abbot and costello routine, except "we" are abbot and costello.

Well just because you've decided to wait and see doesn't mean everyone else should. Let them debate. If you're done, great! But don't think that should stop anyone else from expressing their view points. Simply move on.

Its not a debate. Its a couple of that were asking questions and the rest just yelling that gaw/zen is a ponzi/scam they are the scum of the earth, etc. Do you even know what a debate actually looks like?

Now your just making personal attacks, which isn't really needed nor necessary. Like I said, if you are done with any constructive thoughts or ideas just move on. Now you are just trolling.

If you skip the last question (or attack as you call it) he said the truth. One out of each five posts here was made by a troll or is a response to trolling.
Not sure what you guys expected with a topic like this really. 90 percent of these forums are trolls.

Maybe we should create a subreddit for these kind of discussions. In the serious threads trolls are not tolerated and get deleted quickly with enough downvotes.

I actually think there already is one. Let me see if I can find it
legendary
Not sure what you guys expected with a topic like this really. 90 percent of these forums are trolls.

Maybe we should create a subreddit for these kind of discussions. In the serious threads trolls are not tolerated and get deleted quickly with enough downvotes.

legendary
So to answer to the op, they don't actually exist.  Cool
Not as physical miners, but they do exist.

Can suchmoon update the OP to cover the circles we have run chasing this down? Along with the fact that we decided to stop chasing and let it come to us?

Perhaps this thread can go on without you?  If you decided to no longer pursue or consider options then there is no reason that you need to continue posting in this thread.

Hear,hear.  rdyoung went from asking the same kinds of questions everyone was to "don't ask anymore questions."  Smells like a sellout.  If you don't like the thread then just go away.

Same goes for you all. If you don't like GAW products, or find the investment too risky, don't buy them and if you're not a customer why keep whining that they have laggy site or delays in payment if this doesn't concern you? What he said is not simply stop asking questions but stop repeating the same questions.

Exactly, this thread is starting to me remind of an abbot and costello routine, except "we" are abbot and costello.

Well just because you've decided to wait and see doesn't mean everyone else should. Let them debate. If you're done, great! But don't think that should stop anyone else from expressing their view points. Simply move on.

Its not a debate. Its a couple of that were asking questions and the rest just yelling that gaw/zen is a ponzi/scam they are the scum of the earth, etc. Do you even know what a debate actually looks like?

Now your just making personal attacks, which isn't really needed nor necessary. Like I said, if you are done with any constructive thoughts or ideas just move on. Now you are just trolling.

Its not a personal attack, most people have no clue what a constructive debate is/looks like. IMO people are used to having arguments where they each religiously believe in whatever they pov is can/will not even entertain the idea that someone else has information they don't. Thats whats happening here, crash and I had legitimate questions about gaw/zen, and we are invested in them so its relevant for us to be inquisitive. I would bet that most of the people screaming that gaw is a ponzi/scam/etc without adding to the "DEBATE" have zero money invested and more than likely have never even bought hardware from them.
Jump to: