Author

Topic: GAW ZenCloud ZenPool Hashlet - does it really exist? ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :-) - page 170. (Read 262906 times)

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Does GAW offer refunds? I want to switch some items I bought yesterday.

No refunds.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
CEO FlawMiners TM®
Not sure what you guys expected with a topic like this really. 90 percent of these forums are trolls.

Maybe we should create a subreddit for these kind of discussions. In the serious threads trolls are not tolerated and get deleted quickly with enough downvotes.

Even better bring up YOUR QUESTIONS/DEBATE ON HASHTALK? Oh you did....
MOB
Activity: 493
Merit: 504
No, payouts are late again. I could add some sarcastic remark here about rewriting payout systems overnight, but I won't Smiley
This gives us a direct pulse on what's going on behind all the smoke and mirrors. They're just a bunch of hacks like everybody else.

Probably hipsters in there (cheap to pay) relearning the same old lessons because they're not following industry standard practices.

If you look at erics linkedin profile he has the chops to handle what they are doing. My bet is they are growing too fast and attempting to do too much at once. It also doesn't help that people are buying tons of hashlets and probably leaving them as singles which adds to the db and increases the time needed to process payouts.

Agreed.. i think a lot of the issues stem from the exponential growth the past few weeks... I'm sure they are staffing up more and creating more SOPs and procedures for things. You can't plan for every contingency with something this "new".

Which is partially another red flag--if you don't have the staff or the infrastructure to handle your product, then how is it that you had enough of your product in the first place?  Orders from China take time and capital.  

This would particularly support the idea that Hashlet's are not just virtual shares of some physical object, but completely and utterly virtual.  They exist with no fixed ratio to any hardware that GAW might own.   (apparently not even the database servers)

As to those that think sitting back waiting will somehow automatically answer these questions, you should see how long the longest running Ponzi schemes last.  You would be surprised.  Even without being a Ponzi, GAW could be taking a large short position on BTC.  If BTC continues to decrease in value for about 4-5 months, then GAW would have won the bet.  It seems like a fairly safe bet at this point.

You paid them in USD or BTC, LTC, but if they put it all into fiat and just pay you back in BTC as the price drops each day then you could get more BTC back out than you paid in, but still have lost money on this.  Many would probably never realize what was truly going on.  GAW customers assume the risk, while GAW gets to use the principle for whatever they want.

What I would like to see (wouldn't we all) is for BTC to double in price in the next 2 months.  Real mining would have tremendous returns, but I am guessing not GAW miners.

Edit: Oh, and I might be feeling a bit more sanguine about this whole GAW thing as I finally managed to get a sale through escrow.  I now own 4 free MH and that is it.  Quite relieved to be in and out of GAW within 18 days and a 103% return on my original credit card purchase.
legendary
Question: is GAW mining on any pools other than ZenPool?
A: Almost definitely not.
when the hashlets were announced, they published an Zen address with clevermining. that address quickly went from 70Ghs or so to over 140Ghs. We can't obviously proove it belongs to them, but in my book, that would change the answer to: "they have at least provided some evidence that they mine, at least partially,  in clevermining"

Do you have that address?
Activity: 595
Merit: 506
Does GAW offer refunds? I want to switch some items I bought yesterday.
Activity: 569
Merit: 507
sorry for multiple replies, and late replies, but been busy with other stuff
Not sure what you guys expected with a topic like this really. 90 percent of these forums are trolls.
I'm trying to find value,find information, but at the end of the day it's just a lot of speculation without any foundation
Well just because you've decided to wait and see doesn't mean everyone else should. Let them debate. If you're done, great! But don't think that should stop anyone else from expressing their view points. Simply move on.
the  problem is, like rdyoung said, is that it's not a debate. they simply say it's a fraud, scheme, etc, without providing any proof. that's not a debate.
I'm a GAW customer and I would really be interested in seeing any evidence of any fraud, so I can consider my options.
So far, I have not seen any fraud.
I have seen a lot of the hardware that GAW owns and I have physically had GAW-branded hardware.

Josh is well known to buy people out and there is no good reason to side with a ponzi company
why don't you show us proof of that then? if it is so well known
Question: is GAW mining on any pools other than ZenPool?
A: Almost definitely not.
when the hashlets were announced, they published an Zen address with clevermining. that address quickly went from 70Ghs or so to over 140Ghs. We can't obviously proove it belongs to them, but in my book, that would change the answer to: "they have at least provided some evidence that they mine, at least partially,  in clevermining"
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
If you look at erics linkedin profile he has the chops to handle what they are doing. My bet is they are growing too fast and attempting to do too much at once. It also doesn't help that people are buying tons of hashlets and probably leaving them as singles which adds to the db and increases the time needed to process payouts.
Sounds contradictory. How did they get into this mess if he has the "chops" ?  Overnight account-system changes aren't SOP for "chops" either.

Also, if he had the "chops", he would've known how to build a scaling system from the start, or at least catch it before it got this bad.
Activity: 641
Merit: 253
▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen
You have to pick a pool and check scrypt or BTC. To activate

Not with the new single-pool hashlets. Those can't be changed.

Indeed, you're right. You've to pick a pool with the early hashlets though.

It would be great if we someday can connect the hashlet with a pool WE WANT. So, also with no-multipools, for example pools to mine GuldenCoin, DigitalCoin, Feathercoin etc directly.
I asked about this and was answered that "it may be possible in the future but takes time". They are building something on btc.com, probably be a trading platform.
legendary
Agreed.. i think a lot of the issues stem from the exponential growth the past few weeks... I'm sure they are staffing up more and creating more SOPs and procedures for things. You can't plan for every contingency with something this "new".

I don't get the reason why each hashlet needs to be treated individually, if that's what they are doing with payouts. They are all the same, so a payout should not be this hours-long "process", just adding todays_payout_per_mhs multiplied by MH/s owned. And even if there are 500k individual hashlets that's a tiny dataset. Doesn't seem like a tech issue.
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
No, payouts are late again. I could add some sarcastic remark here about rewriting payout systems overnight, but I won't Smiley
This gives us a direct pulse on what's going on behind all the smoke and mirrors. They're just a bunch of hacks like everybody else.

Probably hipsters in there (cheap to pay) relearning the same old lessons because they're not following industry standard practices.

They should also add an automatic merge function, If more than 5 hashlets of the same type are owned they get merged to a set of 5, this would still allow easier selling of them until they offer the ability to split. When they allow splits, they should only be split when transferred to another user and then immediately merged.
Activity: 641
Merit: 253
▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen
Apologies if I took it incorrectly. Difficult to see intent with just words on a computer. There are those like memcid and flex hash. Who make wild accusations with nothing behind them, which kinda ruin the legitimacy of other's thoughts.

I'm personally invested close to 30k.  I have my concerns but not enough at this point to bail out. If things actually work this is a solid investment. Only need it to work 45 more days!
These guys are really busy, I just saw one of them repeating his theories in another thread. I believe they are the same person with 2 different accounts.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250

legendary

legendary
You have to pick a pool and check scrypt or BTC. To activate

Not with the new single-pool hashlets. Those can't be changed.

Indeed, you're right. You've to pick a pool with the early hashlets though.

It would be great if we someday can connect the hashlet with a pool WE WANT. So, also with no-multipools, for example pools to mine GuldenCoin, DigitalCoin, Feathercoin etc directly.

This was in the post announcing the solos, hopefully they aren't just using that as a carrot and they are actively pursuing it. I would love to be able to point it at coinking or multipool.us and keep some of the coins I feel have longterm potential.
Activity: 178
Merit: 100

legendary
Hello

just this post to say there is no payout yet for today .

Am i the only one ??

Jump to: