Author

Topic: GAW ZenCloud ZenPool Hashlet - does it really exist? ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :-) - page 179. (Read 262906 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 251
Deleting spam is not censorship. There was a discussion about it few pages ago and someone gave examples of the comments you guys were leaving.
No wonder they deleted them.

Don't oversimplify. It's not just spam that gets deleted and you know it. Ask a question or post something the mod doesn't like - poof. Employing resellers to moderate a "community" forum would be laughable anywhere except on hashtalk.
Laughable would be not employing moderators at all. A forum should be moderated so people don't have to go through spam each time they want to find something.
The only things I saw deleted on hashtalk are personal attacks, vulgar behaviour and so on.

Interesting how you go from their point about letting people with a vested interest in the status quo moderate, to the extreme of no moderators.
Shill much? Or are you trolling contrarian because you are incapable of debating on our level?

Wow I'm sorry for not being on your level mr. smartass.
Their moderators are doing a good job. Were you offended by my post? Does it mean you were banned on hashtalk? I'm so sorry.
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
Deleting spam is not censorship. There was a discussion about it few pages ago and someone gave examples of the comments you guys were leaving.

Don't oversimplify. It's not just spam that gets deleted and you know it. Ask a question or post something the mod doesn't like - poof. Employing resellers to moderate a "community" forum would be laughable anywhere except on hashtalk.
Laughable would be not employing moderators at all. A forum should be moderated so people don't have to go through spam each time they want to find something.
The only things I saw deleted on hashtalk are personal attacks, vulgar behaviour and so on.

Interesting how you go from their point about letting people with a vested interest in the status quo moderate, to the extreme of no moderators.
Shill much? Or are you trolling contrarian because you are incapable of debating on our level?

Activity: 203
Merit: 100
I saw someone posting this in another thread:

the beauty of these schemes is that it doesn't even require the company to have or use any of their equipment.  The customer pays up front.  Payouts are made based on difficulty calculations through the life of the contract.  Since you can't ROI, the residual from the initial payment is simply kept as profit.  All the while, the company can hash away with it's private mining operation

This describes exactly the Business-model of the Haslets.   It's an "inflation Ponzi", and as long as the difficulty doesn't go down (highly unlikely) it isn't illegal.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

lolz, you guys are questioning whether GAW is legit after they bought Zenminer for $8m and Bitcoin.com for $1m  Huh

wakey wakey...

Having money doesn't imply legitimacy or the ability to act in good faith, Bernie Madoff ran an 18 billion dollar ponzi and Mt. Gox traded more than 150 million bitcoins a day. GAW has been trying to spread hype to cover some poor business practices such as missing customer shipments (my own included), missing payments, double charging, collusion and censorship on forums towards customers.

legendary
https://bitmaintech.com/productDetail.htm?pid=00020140830074550960Um75pnzg06E3

120Mhs/ $599 / December.

$5/Mhs

Makes those hashlets look kinda expensive ...

I also caught this:

Moreover, the miner will be able to mine multifarious scrypt based altcoin, of which scrypt length can be 1024, 2048, 4096 (n = 10, 11 or 12).

Not being in the ASIC game, do the other script asics allow mining on scrypt-n? If not, this is a pretty big deal, no?

Others do not. It's not that big of a deal because one major Scrypt-N coin (Vertcoin) is switching to another algo by December and I don't think the remaining ones (if there are any come December) will be viable for this much hashrate.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1014
ex uno plures

120Mhs/ $599 / December.

$5/Mhs

3-4 months is a LONG time Smiley

Indeed. Just to be clear I am not advocating for the L1 or any other pre-order. But the ballistic growth in scrypt hash rates that is going to occur between now and the end of the year is likely to have a significant impact on hashlet profitability … starting later this month with Titan deliveries.

legendary

120Mhs/ $599 / December.

$5/Mhs

3-4 months is a LONG time Smiley

Think about it, merely 4 months ago we were still preordering (well at least I was Smiley ) Zeus machines with their excellent power/hash ratio and double hash promotions and whatnot at $100+ per MH/s. That didn't turn out well did it...

Now on the other hand Bitmain is not Zeus, they did compensate fairly for the slight decrease in S3 specs, so it's probably safe to order the L1 if you believe LTC diff will not rise more than 2% on average for the next ~6 months.
Activity: 135
Merit: 100

120Mhs/ $599 / December.

$5/Mhs

I also caught this:

Moreover, the miner will be able to mine multifarious scrypt based altcoin, of which scrypt length can be 1024, 2048, 4096 (n = 10, 11 or 12).

Not being in the ASIC game, do the other script asics allow mining on scrypt-n? If not, this is a pretty big deal, no?
Activity: 280
Merit: 250

120Mhs/ $599 / December.

$5/Mhs

LOL... ships in december... The hashlets will likely be paid for by then.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1014
ex uno plures

120Mhs/ $599 / December.

$5/Mhs

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1057
SpacePirate.io
lolz, you guys are questioning whether GAW is legit after they bought Zenminer for $8m and Bitcoin.com for $1m  Huh

wakey wakey...

Having money doesn't imply legitimacy or the ability to act in good faith, Bernie Madoff ran an 18 billion dollar ponzi and Mt. Gox traded more than 150 million bitcoins a day. GAW has been trying to spread hype to cover some poor business practices such as missing customer shipments (my own included), missing payments, double charging, collusion and censorship on forums towards customers.

You are correct but Mt. Gox never traded 150 MILLION bitcoins / day  Cool

My fault, 150 thousand, I stand corrected.  That's what happens when I post before having coffee Cheesy █]
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
lolz, you guys are questioning whether GAW is legit after they bought Zenminer for $8m and Bitcoin.com for $1m  Huh

wakey wakey...

You are correct but Mt. Gox never traded 150 MILLION bitcoins / day  Cool

legendary
SpacePirate.io

wakey wakey...

Activity: 784
Merit: 500
Don't worry too much about that. I was told that GAW will face real class action soon.

What can Josh sue you anyway, you didn't lie.

Sure they coming...

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

wakey wakey...
Someone with the username GAW Miners_CEO  just pmed me and asked what I was upset about.

Lucky you. All I get nowadays is legal threats Sad

Don't worry too much about that. I was told that GAW will face real class action soon.

Yes I'm sure you'll send your fed friends to visit them and show that proof we all want to see.
It's been like 3 weeks since you promised to show it.
Keep trolling!
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Someone with the username GAW Miners_CEO  just pmed me and asked what I was upset about.

Lucky you. All I get nowadays is legal threats Sad

legendary
SpacePirate.io
ok here's something...tried to withdrawl my whooping .13 btc and it said "Unable to process transaction at this time" lmao, guess it started already...I'm not the only one that has had this issue either too...i seen it somewhere on their forum as well

great ponzi scheme...that'll never run out, cause all you can do is reinvest it lmao

I've had the same problem at times, try clearing your cache/data and try again, that sometimes fixes it. Also, use the BTC amount, if you type in $, it usually rejects it if the cents is incorrect.  The software is super buggy, there's always issues with it, it seems as soon as they fix one feature, another one breaks. Whether or not it actually mines remains to be seen, my guess is that they have to manually process all the payouts from the pools, or they have a really shitty json wrapper daemon doing the splits.
Jump to: