Pages:
Author

Topic: GAW ZenCloud ZenPool Hashlet - does it really exist? ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :-) - page 61. (Read 262906 times)

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
Payouts look ok today.

Prime mining HashPool got 18.1 HP per MH/s (no sure why the fraction). Double dipped to Zen and got ~0.00014 BTC per MH/s (slightly less than half of daily rate, which is ok considering only ~10 hours of my DD were in that period). No fees.

for info  I put 5mhs on hashpool got 90 hp

for the rest according to my calculation fees eating 59% of benefits

ADD-ON :

I tried to put some hashlet on the market . Strange thing : I put one at low price to see . And surprise !! it does not appear in the list . Even if you order the list by price or unit price .

You can't see your own hashlets. I guess it's just an odd way to prevent you from trying to buy from yourself, but that's a known bug/feature. Let us know what price/username to look for and maybe someone can take a screenshot for you.

Ok I finally sold a few of them. Only one left at 37$

legendary
Payouts look ok today.

Prime mining HashPool got 18.1 HP per MH/s (no sure why the fraction). Double dipped to Zen and got ~0.00014 BTC per MH/s (slightly less than half of daily rate, which is ok considering only ~10 hours of my DD were in that period). No fees.

ADD-ON :

I tried to put some hashlet on the market . Strange thing : I put one at low price to see . And surprise !! it does not appear in the list . Even if you order the list by price or unit price .

You can't see your own hashlets. I guess it's just an odd way to prevent you from trying to buy from yourself, but that's a known bug/feature. Let us know what price/username to look for and maybe someone can take a screenshot for you.
Activity: 231
this is startign to be too crazy lol
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I was with GAW from day 1 of hashlet, and I can say that I am VERY happy that I sold all of my Primes ( which I bought at 15) for 39 each. Made a nice profit, put most of it into LTCGear then bought some stuff off of newegg. GAW is all promise with no delivery, and people are crazy about supporting it. I am glad that I got out, it is serioulsy the biggest sh!t show ever. Most of the people are very brainwashed into thinking Gaw is the only platform.

They seem unable to do basic math and figure out that the only people benefiting from GAW are the GAW employees and a few resellers.

-wigs
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Always felt this was a ponzi, but then, this Joe something guy is a real one, right? Not a very smart way to run a ponzi.

Unless he pulls the old 'hacked and lost everything so have to shut down' trick.

There have been times when I have though it was starting look like a Ponzi but as you mentioned they seem to have put themselves out their and even involved their families in some posts.
I really think it is just a case of Josh wanting to implement all of these big ideas and not giving the dev team enough time or they just can't deliver in the time they promise him.
Payouts look ok today.

ADD-ON :

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Always felt this was a ponzi, but then, this Joe something guy is a real one, right? Not a very smart way to run a ponzi.

Unless he pulls the old 'hacked and lost everything so have to shut down' trick.
Payouts look ok today.

Activity: 252
Payouts look ok today.

Same results here.
legendary
Payouts look ok today.

legendary
Activity: 1274
Well Mr. Cryptex Card... you're kind of dubious as well. Let's see, no news since April 2014, a semi-active Twitter feed and a website that does not work. Hmmmm.

http://www.trademarkia.com/cryptex-card-86181128.html

I think the point is that Cryptex owns the trademark and patents for the tech, and GAW has made a partnership with them.

I would assume the partnership has gone a little sour due to the tone of the post.

It almost seems that Cryptex doesn't like GAW taking all the credit for their platform/tech.
Activity: 868
Well Mr. Cryptex Card... you're kind of dubious as well. Let's see, no news since April 2014, a semi-active Twitter feed and a website that does not work. Hmmmm.
legendary
Activity: 1274

This was posted at Hashtalk last night for about 1 minute tops before it was taken down.  

The fact that "hashpass" is now removed from the VISA card in the op "Hashcoin Prelude" at Hashtalk confirms that this is actually a Cryptex card.

Thoughts?
Activity: 323
It's funny how mis managed this company is.  Roll Eyes I dont understand how they didn't realize maitenence fees werent coming out? It looks like they caught their hand in the cookie jar and then was "gracious" enough to not charge extra fees. They should do weekly updates with ACTUAL updates and not always "coming soon.." What happened to *cough SHA-256 on prime cough*?

What's everyone's take on this new "HashCoin/Credit card" ?  

Original HashStore announcement was that boosting/DD for Primes would be free. Boosting for Solos would cost HP, hence the massive blow-up on Hashtalk about it.

For the CC, I don't see the point in it. It's going to require a lot of KYC/AML stuff on GAW's end. Cryptsy took at least 8 months to finish theirs (not sure about when they started, but it was revealed when they were selling shares in Oct/Nov 2013).

Hy all

About GAW. I heard something about a press conference or an announcement soon ?

Is this today ?  

No clue. It could be today or sometime this week, depending on whether any new issues pop up.
Hy all

About GAW. I heard something about a press conference or an announcement soon ?

Is this today ? 
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
LIE

Can't see your post in hashtalk, it's really been banned. Josh, keep updating..

And idiot trolls keep reposting the same lie.
I wonder if they contacted authorities about this scam attempt.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
I still don't see the grand vision of what this HashCoin is supposed to accomplish. I need some unhyped technical presentation. So far I see something that hints at a credit/debit card linked to a cryptocurrency to facilitate spending (perhaps useful to someone who's sitting on a pile of coins and thinks their tax return is not complicated enough) and something that looks like a loyalty/rewards program (search for products, pay with your hashpaypass card, and get them delivered?). Yes, I have an acute lack of imagination as to what is so great about it.

I guess its going to be a new, better cryptocurrency (i guess we dont have enough?). I think eventually all the solos are going to be phased out and only primes will be left which will be mining the new coin. Looks like a way for CEO to make even more money esp if he has a successful ICO

Such a drastic change for a mining company >.<
legendary
It's funny how mis managed this company is.  Roll Eyes Can't they have ONE person involved in announcments/changes in features? who ALSO makes sure those features go into place *cough SHA-256 on prime cough*?

What's everyone's take on this new "HashCoin/Credit card" ?  Heres what I see..

Exodus 16:4

"Then the GAW CEO said to Hashtalk, “Behold, I am about to rain bread from heaven for you, and the people shall go out and gather a day’s portion every day, that I may test them, whether they will walk in my law or not.

I still don't see the grand vision of what this HashCoin is supposed to accomplish. I need some unhyped technical presentation. So far I see something that hints at a credit/debit card linked to a cryptocurrency to facilitate spending (perhaps useful to someone who's sitting on a pile of coins and thinks their tax return is not complicated enough) and something that looks like a loyalty/rewards program (search for products, pay with your hashpaypass card, and get them delivered?). Yes, I have an acute lack of imagination as to what is so great about it.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
It's funny how mis managed this company is.  Roll Eyes I dont understand how they didn't realize maitenence fees werent coming out? It looks like they caught their hand in the cookie jar and then was "gracious" enough to not charge extra fees. They should do weekly updates with ACTUAL updates and not always "coming soon.." What happened to *cough SHA-256 on prime cough*?

What's everyone's take on this new "HashCoin/Credit card" ?  

This seems to be the opinon of most on Hashtalk:

Exodus 16:4

"Then the GAW CEO said to Hashtalk, “Behold, I am about to rain bread from heaven for you, and the people shall go out and gather a day’s portion every day, that I may test them, whether they will walk in my law or not.

*edit* Cleaned up post to clarify a few points
Pages:
Jump to: