Pages:
Author

Topic: GAW ZenCloud ZenPool Hashlet - does it really exist? ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :-) - page 79. (Read 262908 times)

Activity: 394
Merit: 250
I am still avg about .04 per day after costs with about 135 mh/s with mostly zenhashlets....but it was .06-.07 just last Friday...

LTCgear is the way to go right now...are they holding up in payouts?

I considered LTCGear how are their lower end offerings doing? (ie: FarmShare, ASIC share,Mod M1s)

I dont want to hijack this thread. But it seems that the general consensus, even on Hashtalk, is that LTCGear (which, strangely enough is allowed to live on HT) is the go to place for diversification alongside of GAW.  

LTCG is amazing but there are a lot of unknowns just like GAW. Pretty much all of these cloud services should be taken as gambles, some are less so than others. Because of the payout at LTCG I'd put them as a higher risk investment than GAW but I'd put GAW as higher than say Genesis because the latter is more transparent especially when it comes to showing the actual hardware.

Spread your risk accordingly.

I got some hash at genesis too just 20 mh/s but genesis is stable and predictable unlike gaw. Gaw use to be predictable...I want to know if LTCgear has stable payouts like genesis?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I am still avg about .04 per day after costs with about 135 mh/s with mostly zenhashlets....but it was .06-.07 just last Friday...

I considered LTCGear how are their lower end offerings doing? (ie: FarmShare, ASIC share,Mod M1s)

I dont want to hijack this thread. But it seems that the general consensus, even on Hashtalk, is that LTCGear (which, strangely enough is allowed to live on HT) is the go to place for diversification alongside of GAW.  

LTCG is amazing but there are a lot of unknowns just like GAW. Pretty much all of these cloud services should be taken as gambles, some are less so than others. Because of the payout at LTCG I'd put them as a higher risk investment than GAW but I'd put GAW as higher than say Genesis because the latter is more transparent especially when it comes to showing the actual hardware.

Roger that @alienesb ,thanks!

Here is my Excel spreadsheet I use to generate what my minimums should be regarding payout vs. fees. I have not bought or sold anything in a while now so unfortunately the Zens are not looking good since the pool crashed a few day ago. Basically, my 300MH/s and 3000GH/s have dropped almost 50% in earnings over the previous 10 days where my home farm - about half the size of my GAW/Zen account - has declined less than 1% in the same amount of time and remains more profitable with my mainstream pools. Yes, I have solar power feeding these monsters, but still... something is not right on Front!

http://booth.pro/data/ZenCloud_BasicStats_102114.xlsx
(the auto BTC price updates every 10min unless you disable it. Just add your miner data and pool rates to see the magic)

Enjoy - your mileage may very.

Scott

Fantastic Scott! i will be studying this tonight, Thanks for sharing!

There are definitely some risks with LTCGear many of the same as with GAW: lack of transparency, above market profits, below market prices being the major red flags.

However, you can trace the payouts to the mined coins (unlike GAW, where the payouts are not traceable as far as I have been able to tell).  There is a thread on litecointalk.org where one of the recent payouts (Oct 7 I think) was traced to a single solo miner with a massive number of found blocks (that doesn't mean a single machine of course).  That at least shows me there is mining activity.  Still have concerns I would not invest too much but I did transfer over 50% of my former GAW hashlets to LTCgear (and FYI I have more than 100% of the hashpower, and about double the payout versus GAW).

Interesting insight about LTCG. From the limited research I did (mostly anecdotal accounts from users) I am gauging them in much the same way you describe. Thanks for weighing in on this, its very helpful.
Activity: 854
Merit: 510
This whole thread is just bitching about GAW for one absurd reason to the next.   First it was because how well ZenPool was doing now it is about because ZenPool isn't doing so well because GAW lost the customer who was renting out the hashing power.    The fact that we now understand how the ZenPool achieved its results makes the point of the thread moot.

So bitch away, meanwhile I'm closing in on a positive ROI.   Grin
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

From what I saw on this forum and on hashtalk GAW has shown as much as Genesis when it comes to miners. I would even say that GAW revealed more, because someone got the locations of 2 of their buildings and showed them on google maps.

Dude, you have a koolade answer for everything! Believe what you want, that's your right.
Activity: 434
Merit: 254

There are definitely some risks with LTCGear many of the same as with GAW: lack of transparency, above market profits, below market prices being the major red flags.

However, you can trace the payouts to the mined coins (unlike GAW, where the payouts are not traceable as far as I have been able to tell).  There is a thread on litecointalk.org where one of the recent payouts (Oct 7 I think) was traced to a single solo miner with a massive number of found blocks (that doesn't mean a single machine of course).  That at least shows me there is mining activity.  Still have concerns I would not invest too much but I did transfer over 50% of my former GAW hashlets to LTCgear (and FYI I have more than 100% of the hashpower, and about double the payout versus GAW).
Merit: 259
In fact, my payout today was less than my service charge. Anyone else see that?
My approximate payout today is 0.00021467 BTC / MHs (after costs).  I'm would be doing much much better on equivalent MH G-Blades and my own coin pick, or even just Multipool.

What are you guys doing to achieve negative payouts? Are these Non-Zen pool solos?

Even on my worse day, this has not happened to me. I do not own any non-Zens.

Note: two things to consider: 1) i am not heavily invested 2)I am not defending GAW -- this is a legitimate question.

I have just a few multi and waffle solo's left and today I had negative returns. But as sushmoon points out it's probably partly due to buy and sell activity.

ahh ok. just as suspected. thanks for the info.

Here is my Excel spreadsheet I use to generate what my minimums should be regarding payout vs. fees. I have not bought or sold anything in a while now so unfortunately the Zens are not looking good since the pool crashed a few day ago. Basically, my 300MH/s and 3000GH/s have dropped almost 50% in earnings over the previous 10 days where my home farm - about half the size of my GAW/Zen account - has declined less than 1% in the same amount of time and remains more profitable with my mainstream pools. Yes, I have solar power feeding these monsters, but still... something is not right on Front!

http://booth.pro/data/ZenCloud_BasicStats_102114.xlsx
(the auto BTC price updates every 10min unless you disable it. Just add your miner data and pool rates to see the magic)

Enjoy - your mileage may very.

Scott

My approximate payout today is 0.00021467 BTC / MHs (after costs).  I'm would be doing much much better on equivalent MH G-Blades and my own coin pick, or even just Multipool.

What are you guys doing to achieve negative payouts? Are these Non-Zen pool solos?

Note: two things to consider: 1) i am not heavily invested 2)I am not defending GAW -- this is a legitimate question.

I have just a few multi and waffle solo's left and today I had negative returns. But as sushmoon points out it's probably partly due to buy and sell activity.

ahh ok. just as suspected. thanks for the info.
Activity: 221
Merit: 100

Activity: 394

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

You don't have to do anything special. 0.08 USD at today's rate is roughly 21k satoshis. Lowest paying hashlet today is Multi (0.00024778 BTC), barely above the fee. Hashlets have variance so it's quite possible to go negative.

Edit: I also think that when you merge/split/buy/sell the fees and the payouts are not applied consistently. Sometimes you get the whole day's fee and fractional payouts, sometimes it's the other way round.
legendary
Activity: 1400

Payouts fall.... compounded by fluctuating BTC exchange rates.... compounded by always being charged for a commodity (BTC) in the form of converted FIAT (USD) = They win; you lose - since they are guaranteed daily minimums and it is up to the customer to sacrifice more to meet those minimums. When the facilitator of the investment makes more than the investor, that investment become more of a liability than an asset in my opinion.

Scott

10-4 on that KC6TTR  Wink

EDIT: I bought and sold some things in the market in the last two days so I'll wait until tomorrow to see if it settles down. The fact remains though, my service charge for today is bigger than my payout.

mine too... more fees then payout
My approximate payout today is 0.00021467 BTC / MHs (after costs).  I'm would be doing much much better on equivalent MH G-Blades and my own coin pick, or even just Multipool.

Activity: 178
My approximate payout today is 0.00021467 BTC / MHs (after costs).  I'm would be doing much much better on equivalent MH G-Blades and my own coin pick, or even just Multipool.
So I've been diversifying lately and picked up some hash at hashprofit. Not the best price straight up but with the frequent discount codes it puts ROI in the 5 month range. Anyway, I'm posting this here because of the vast differences in how they do things, it's just way more professional than GAW. One example, they actually send emails when the site is down! An email to the addy on record, imagine that! Genius! Why can't GAW even manage something this simple?
Activity: 221

Payouts fall.... compounded by fluctuating BTC exchange rates.... compounded by always being charged for a commodity (BTC) in the form of converted FIAT (USD) = They win; you lose - since they are guaranteed daily minimums and it is up to the customer to sacrifice more to meet those minimums. When the facilitator of the investment makes more than the investor, that investment become more of a liability than an asset in my opinion.

Scott

10-4 on that KC6TTR  Wink

EDIT: I bought and sold some things in the market in the last two days so I'll wait until tomorrow to see if it settles down. The fact remains though, my service charge for today is bigger than my payout.

Merit: 259

Scott use this for the platform, it will seem familiar and the community version is free.

https://nodebb.org/
https://community.nodebb.org/

You know for all the dissenters it will be like home from home, but with out shadow bans and koolaid and brown tongues.

It could be the "half-way house" back to reality! Haa....

I thought about it, but my view of that platform is not great. It is expensive for what it is and appears to be a memory hog on the host. I am not sure how many people will join the new site and my focus is keeping it simple and on-point yet fast and reliable. The MyBB platform facilitates this, is open source, can be scaled and doesn't suck up any monthly fees. <-- which is nice since there is not much to go around after GAW/Zen takes their cut every day. :-(

Case-in point from yesterday -

Scott

Activity: 280
scams hunter!
i do have hashlets but i mreally scared one day GAW runs with my money Sad
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1007
I've just pulled out over four BTC. Had earned enough HP's to get two Genesis hashlets. Who are up for sale now Wink
Pages:
Jump to: