Pages:
Author

Topic: GAW ZenCloud ZenPool Hashlet - does it really exist? ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :-) - page 81. (Read 262908 times)

legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004
The way I see it, you're trying to promote yourself and your domain by using a known and popular brand (GAW). If their name was registered, I don't think you can use it without their permission, which in this case you clearly don't have, and admitted that they contacted you and asked not to use it.

I don't agree with alienesb. It's not a free world and you can't do whatever you like, just look at coinye coin. Or in other words you can do whatever you like, but there are consequences.

Well you're wrong because coinye was a different case and usage all together. You can disagree all you want but case law exists that says he can have a site naming gaw with users opinions on it because it's free speech.  If he is not profiting off of the companies name it's fine.

You just don't like it.
Don't bring me into this, I have no personal feelings in the subject.

It may be seen like he's attempting to profit from it, because domain's popularity determines its price. By using a registered name of another company he's hoping to popularize his own domain.
I wonder how he's going to prove in court that he wasn't going to use the registered name of an existing company to mislead people into thinking that it's another GAW project.

I think people who are at least a bit wary of what they are doing won't be fooled to think that this is another GAW's project. But from the other side world is full of stupid people. So this coincidence might be too much.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Infleum
when i joined this project these days i see those rates better but i were at cex.io and there were a bit worse as i were making around the same ammount im making at zencloud ,with those money i moved into genesis mining as zencloud till now my investment is getting better results as cex.io high fees

Cex isn't worth it, same as PB mining and all other runner ups. It looks as GAW is paying best if you mine Bitcoin, just a bit more than Genesis, and LTC Gear is best in scrypt coins.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
CEO's shopping spree:

https://hashtalk.org/topic/13005/would-gaw_ceo-ever-consider-setting-up-an-altcoin-exchange

GAW_CEO GAW_CEO
Global Moderator
Industry Innovator

Its almost like your guys are suggesting I am meeting with the CEO of Cryptsy…..how dare you :grinning:
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
The way I see it, you're trying to promote yourself and your domain by using a known and popular brand (GAW). If their name was registered, I don't think you can use it without their permission, which in this case you clearly don't have, and admitted that they contacted you and asked not to use it.

I don't agree with alienesb. It's not a free world and you can't do whatever you like, just look at coinye coin. Or in other words you can do whatever you like, but there are consequences.

Well you're wrong because coinye was a different case and usage all together. You can disagree all you want but case law exists that says he can have a site naming gaw with users opinions on it because it's free speech.  If he is not profiting off of the companies name it's fine.

You just don't like it.
Don't bring me into this, I have no personal feelings in the subject.

It may be seen like he's attempting to profit from it, because domain's popularity determines its price. By using a registered name of another company he's hoping to popularize his own domain.
I wonder how he's going to prove in court that he wasn't going to use the registered name of an existing company to mislead people into thinking that it's another GAW project.

You brought yourself into this. You actually believe GAW has previously registered the domain name gawgate? You actually believe there's a profit to to ever be made with a site called Gawgate? I'ts called gawGATE. Do you have even the slightest clue what anything with GATE attached to it suggests? You actually believe that not only would people think it's a GAW project but after reading a single sentence on the site would also believe that it IS a GAW project? Please explain how you think he's going to profit it any way as this seems to be such a great argument for you.
*** WARNING  *** WARNING ***  WARNING ***

This is disturbing. I just tried to log in to Gawgate and received this message:

This server could not prove that it is gawgate.com; its security certificate is from www.altcoinalliance.org. This may be caused by a misconfiguration or an attacker intercepting your connection.

http://www.altcoinalliance.org/  This site is currently under development. Please check back soon.

I doubt it's anything sinister, somebody has a couple of sites on one server and messed up SSL certs.

Regardless, I will not be visiting that site until I'm sure everything is secure.

Just an FYI guys -
Since the site went live, it has been attacked and I have also been threatened... which is no skin off my back. Managing multiple business ventures, this comes with the territory so it is what it is... :-)

Here are some of the latest facts and what is happening...

1. Josh @ GAW has contacted me and has stated the "GAWGate" domain and logo are in violation of his company's trademarks. Although there is nothing in the law or reasonable fact that would support this stance, I agreed to look in to the options available now that my company and I will be sponsoring the platform to give people a fair and open place to vet and share their experiences with ANY mining service; both good and not so good. This includes but is not limited to companies/businesses like GAW/Zen and Moolah.

2. The new public site will be and is www.MiningAdvocates.org and is currently being forwarded to from GAWGate.com. By the time of this post, most of the DNS propagation should be complete.

3. Nonprofit cryptocurrency ventures I already own and/or financially support include MiningAdvocates, Dogecoin(dot)pro, and AltcoinAlliance.org.

4. The IP's were being swapped very early this morning while servers were changed and the SSL's followed afterwards. At this time, the reconciling of the IP's and SSL certificates are complete. All desktop browsers trust the SSL, but there may be some version of Google Chrome on the smartphone platforms that will give a false warning regarding the COMODO RSA authority. This is normal and should not cause any alarms.

5. If anyone has any questions or concerns regarding me or my business ventures/professional experience, please feel free to contact me.

Membership should go live in the coming hours at MiningAdvocates and the "GAWGate" discussions will get their own category.

Scott-

Thank you very much for clearing that up. You are creating the exact outlet for airing my opinions and concerns that I have been looking for.

Are you for real?Huh How exactly do you see it that he's promoting himself? And by using a known and popular brand? He want's to expose them. How the hell is he going to profit by the name Gawgate? It is a free world where you can question anything and everything about your investment. That's exactly what Gawgate is attempting to do. There is NO reason for GAW to censor and ban users based only on that they merely question their practices other than they have something to hide. GAW does not own every single name or domain that contain the letters gaw in it. For you to even suggest that is utterly absurd.
Activity: 560
We need to focus on the business  and just,everywhere we get friends as enemies soo this is the real life no one over the world is 100%accepted  soo just let them with the domain talk and talk there problems just focus on business and let them speak even neobux the best and the greatest ptc got full support comunity online .... some are goods some are making huge ammounts and others loosing soo thats life
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Well you're wrong because coinye was a different case and usage all together. You can disagree all you want but case law exists that says he can have a site naming gaw with users opinions on it because it's free speech. If he is not profiting off of the companies name it's fine.

You just don't like it.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
That's ridiculous. You can do what you want and even call it GAW sucks because it's 1st amendment protected if it's for opinions and reviews. Go to paypalsuck.com and see how they do it.

You could also be protected with a spoof site because parodies are also protected.
Activity: 434
Merit: 259
*** WARNING  *** WARNING ***  WARNING ***

This is disturbing. I just tried to log in to Gawgate and received this message:

This server could not prove that it is gawgate.com; its security certificate is from www.altcoinalliance.org. This may be caused by a misconfiguration or an attacker intercepting your connection.

http://www.altcoinalliance.org/  This site is currently under development. Please check back soon.

I doubt it's anything sinister, somebody has a couple of sites on one server and messed up SSL certs.

Regardless, I will not be visiting that site until I'm sure everything is secure.

Just an FYI guys -
Since the site went live, it has been attacked and I have also been threatened... which is no skin off my back. Managing multiple business ventures, this comes with the territory so it is what it is... :-)

Here are some of the latest facts and what is happening...

1. Josh @ GAW has contacted me and has stated the "GAWGate" domain and logo are in violation of his company's trademarks. Although there is nothing in the law or reasonable fact that would support this stance, I agreed to look in to the options available now that my company and I will be sponsoring the platform to give people a fair and open place to vet and share their experiences with ANY mining service; both good and not so good. This includes but is not limited to companies/businesses like GAW/Zen and Moolah.

2. The new public site will be and is www.MiningAdvocates.org and is currently being forwarded to from GAWGate.com. By the time of this post, most of the DNS propagation should be complete.

3. Nonprofit cryptocurrency ventures I already own and/or financially support include MiningAdvocates, Dogecoin(dot)pro, and AltcoinAlliance.org.

4. The IP's were being swapped very early this morning while servers were changed and the SSL's followed afterwards. At this time, the reconciling of the IP's and SSL certificates are complete. All desktop browsers trust the SSL, but there may be some version of Google Chrome on the smartphone platforms that will give a false warning regarding the COMODO RSA authority. This is normal and should not cause any alarms.

5. If anyone has any questions or concerns regarding me or my business ventures/professional experience, please feel free to contact me.

Membership should go live in the coming hours at MiningAdvocates and the "GAWGate" discussions will get their own category.

Scott-
Activity: 560
when i joined this project these days i see those rates better but i were at cex.io and there were a bit worse as i were making around the same ammount im making at zencloud ,with those money i moved into genesis mining as zencloud till now my investment is getting better results as cex.io high fees
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
im watching it closely too, i only just bought 3 zen's and now my genesis (after fees) is working best

Doing the  math myself, based on current prices in the market, Genesis and Solo hashlets pay close to the same BTC per dollar spent, after fees.

Think about it. Genesis rates always sucked and now Solos are paying about the same.
Activity: 412
Merit: 250
im watching it closely too, i only just bought 3 zen's and now my genesis (after fees) is working best
*** WARNING  *** WARNING ***  WARNING ***

http://www.altcoinalliance.org/  This site is currently under development. Please check back soon.

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

http://www.altcoinalliance.org/  This site is currently under development. Please check back soon.

Activity: 221
Another premium product falls.

First Prime's loose any real advantage and now the most expensive solo is making less then the cheapest.

It's been over a week or so since we heard that negotiations were under way to restore Zenpool's high payouts. We can guess how the talks are going by now.

GAW: "Please please please."
Mystery men: "Forget it."
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I get all my payout except multihashlet, or is it at different payout time?

http://www.gawgate.com

New site for people banned by GAWMiners/ZenCloud and wish to speak their minds or provide some additional info if interested.

Nothing happens when I click Submit registration. This might be why there are no posts.

Just worked for me. Did you get your confirmation email after registering?

As I said nothing happens when i click "Submit registration". So I can't possibly get a confirmation email when I'm not registered.

EDIT: It finally worked. Only took a dozen times filling and refilling out the form. That's about par for anything related to GAW. Cheesy There isn't a single post besides the Admin's welcome post. Why he/she wouldn't start a discussion thread is a little weird.

is it not a sting site to capture GAW dissenters details?

That would make no sense at all as it will supposedly be uncensored and who cares if it is a sting site? There won't be anything said there that hasn't already been said on HT. If anything at all does get censored the site will fail quickly.
Activity: 168
http://www.gawgate.com

New site for people banned by GAWMiners/ZenCloud and wish to speak their minds or provide some additional info if interested.

Nothing happens when I click Submit registration. This might be why there are no posts.

Just worked for me. Did you get your confirmation email after registering?

As I said nothing happens when i click "Submit registration". So I can't possibly get a confirmation email when I'm not registered.

EDIT: It finally worked. Only took a dozen times filling and refilling out the form. That's about par for anything related to GAW. Cheesy There isn't a single post besides the Admin's welcome post. Why he/she wouldn't start a discussion thread is a little weird.

is it not a sting site to capture GAW dissenters details?
Pages:
Jump to: