Pages:
Author

Topic: GAW ZenCloud ZenPool Hashlet - does it really exist? ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :-) - page 76. (Read 262906 times)

legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Today Waffle and possibly Multi might be negative.
Well we are getting close with the Zenhashlet  i made $1 profit for 45MHZ

My Waffle payout would have been negative, payout was 0.00015332, but they actually changed it to 0.00022096, so that it matched my service fee, so I got paid 0 today for that.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Well we are getting close with the Zenhashlet  i made $1 profit for 45MHZ
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Activity: 25
i had credit to my account too yesterday.  But not in accordance to what i think they owned me.

Today i received a payout for one of the miner and the same amount has been deducted for service fee! go figure.!

I opened a new ticked today . I hope they will not give me the same answer as the other one ( They did not see any problem!!!!!!) GessssH! And they removed the ticket (closed for them ....)

I do not know what is happening with them , but in my opinion it does not sound good

So i am stucked with 45 mhz of Zenhashlet  

Activity: 331
Merit: 252
All sorts of credits to my acct yesterday! Repayment for overcharging of fees.  Thank you!  
Activity: 56
You must not have an account at Zencloud and are making guesses about everything. There is NO magnifying glass for service charge: "account service fees". There is only a magnifying glass for payout: "received payout". You have to guess which service charge is to be subtracted from which payout.  This is why chmick is asking. And Absolutely the payout is BEFORE the service fee but "after pool fees (if applicable)" as it clearly states when you click on the payout magnifying lens.

thank you for making assumptions about what i have and do not have. i skimmed his question and misread it since this is a popular question in general.

either way, i hope this has been clarified to the OP.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Hi all

There is something i don't understand .
In the "latest activity" menu , you can see mainly 2 lines  :
account service fee
and
received payout of
In the "received payout of " details it'swritten for exemple : GenesisGuild: 0.00763454 BTC after pool fees (if applicable)
So I have 3 questions :
what's the differences between account service fee and pool fee ?
How do you know which "account service fee" is related to an hashlet ?
does the amount  given in "received payout" details include already all the fees ? 

there is only a service fee, pool fees are worked into it -- or not applicable.

click on the magnifying glass icon of the line you want to know more about.

does the amount  given in "received payout" details include already all the fees ?

im pretty sure that these figures are before fees are applied.

You must not have an account at Zencloud and are making guesses about everything. There is NO magnifying glass for service charge: "account service fees". There is only a magnifying glass for payout: "received payout". You have to guess which service charge is to be subtracted from which payout.  This is why chmick is asking. And Absolutely the payout is BEFORE the service fee but "after pool fees (if applicable)" as it clearly states when you click on the payout magnifying lens.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

thanks for the precise answer .

there is only one problem . I have a magnifier in front of the paying (but details does not include service fees

But not in front of the :

Service Charge    account service fee -0.01047210 BTC

So i don't know to what is related this service charge .

Yes, that's a known issue, there is no way to tell which fee is for which hashlet. However you can indirectly figure that out since all fees will be multiples of 0.08 USD. The biggest unknown is the exchange rate they are using, you kind of have to guess there. For example today's fee for one MH/s seems to be ~0.00021850 BTC, so they used ~366 BTC/USD rate.
Activity: 236
Merit: 100

thanks for the precise answer .

there is only one problem . I have a magnifier in front of the paying (but details does not include service fees

But not in front of the :

Service Charge    account service fee -0.01047210 BTC

So i don't know to what is related this service charge .
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
I have two GAW accounts, the larger one just hit breakeven today! Grin  
From here it is all profits in that account.

I have a LTCgrear account that will be past breakeven this week.   That one is more critical, because it is harder to sell LTCgear shares.  

zenminer fees are too high compared to actual daily payouts..   daily fees are more then 50% of the total daily payout

Yea, just about everything is sucking at GAW right now.. And Josh has barely addressed it...

I just think it's odd that payouts have gone so low, all the bugs, and now withdraw holds and account locks... Just seems odd to me.. If hashbase doesn't blow people away and be bug free... I suspect this could end badly.

There will always be bugs that's the joy of programming and with websites becoming so much more advanced in these recent years there will be more bugs since the code is so much more complex.  I would give it a month or two after they release HashBase to see how many of the bugs they get rid of.

Bugs are usually relatively minor things that get fixed very quickly... At least by most reputable companies... There are MAJOR bugs/issues with just about every important feature of GAWs...

This is hardly a proper comparison to put GAW bugs into the same category as "real" businesses.
Activity: 168

I have a LTCgrear account that will be past breakeven this week.   That one is more critical, because it is harder to sell LTCgear shares.  

zenminer fees are too high compared to actual daily payouts..   daily fees are more then 50% of the total daily payout

Yea, just about everything is sucking at GAW right now.. And Josh has barely addressed it...

I just think it's odd that payouts have gone so low, all the bugs, and now withdraw holds and account locks... Just seems odd to me.. If hashbase doesn't blow people away and be bug free... I suspect this could end badly.

There will always be bugs that's the joy of programming and with websites becoming so much more advanced in these recent years there will be more bugs since the code is so much more complex.  I would give it a month or two after they release HashBase to see how many of the bugs they get rid of.
Activity: 56
Hi all

account service fee
and
received payout of
In the "received payout of " details it'swritten for exemple : GenesisGuild: 0.00763454 BTC after pool fees (if applicable)
So I have 3 questions :

there is only a service fee, pool fees are worked into it -- or not applicable.

Activity: 236
Hi all

account service fee

and

received payout of

So I have 3 questions :

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 1400

Activity: 854
Merit: 510

legendary
zenminer payout is lower and lower, day by day...

Probably by few weeks, our accounts will start going negative for fees being higher then daily payout...

Sincerely, I am moving to cointellect having discovered it more profitable then zenminer

I hope zenminer will come back to be the more profitable cloud mining like before...

Very subtle there, hiding your affiliate link in a post.

this is in clear format..  where is the problem ??
http://cointellect.com/?code=893cbbad

Well, if you're showing it straight away I have the choice whether I want to use it with or without the affiliatepart attached. It's frowned upon if you start hiding that without a reason Smiley

surely Wink
just for formatting reason...  if it was a bad idea sorry for that Sad
I edited now the original post
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1007

Probably by few weeks, our accounts will start going negative for fees being higher then daily payout...

Sincerely, I am moving to cointellect having discovered it more profitable then zenminer

I hope zenminer will come back to be the more profitable cloud mining like before...

this is in clear format..  where is the problem ??

Well, if you're showing it straight away I have the choice whether I want to use it with or without the affiliatepart attached. It's frowned upon if you start hiding that without a reason Smiley
legendary

this is in clear format..  

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1007

Pages:
Jump to: