Pages:
Author

Topic: GAWMiners.com Hash Marketplace- AVOID! (See update) - page 3. (Read 8045 times)

Activity: 173
Merit: 104
Haha try doing the same thing on any exchange. Type a sell order, click confirm and then email them to give you back the money Cheesy Good luck!
The only thing this topic proves is how stupid people can be, and I'm not talking about the mistake you made (shit happens), I'm talking about opening a scam accusation thread, even though the whole thing is clearly your fault.
I didn't originally open it as a Scam accusation, it was moved here by a moderator. I originally posted this in the Mining section.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
Haha try doing the same thing on any exchange. Type a sell order, click confirm and then email them to give you back the money Cheesy Good luck!
The only thing this topic proves is how stupid people can be, and I'm not talking about the mistake you made (shit happens), I'm talking about opening a scam accusation thread, even though the whole thing is clearly your fault.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1002
You ALL seem to be missing the point. I realize that it was my fault for clicking "YES", but there is no reason that I shouldn't have been able to remove them instantly, which the portal would not let me.
Very likely because somebody purchased them immediately.  The portal wouldn't let you because they were no longer yours to remove from the market.
There is no possible way that anyone could have purchased them in the amount of time between when I clicked "Sell" and then "Remove from Market". It was literally a split-second, and I continued to click "remove from market" for at least 2 minutes before it actually sold. So I don't think that is what happened.

It would be very easy for someone running a script set up to buy any hashlets at a big discount to buy it in a split second.

Also I just checked, you need to hit "Sell" then "Confirm" then "Confirm" again. I'm not sure what you expect them to do other than disallowing people from selling at the price they want.

how would one create a script like this?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Time to quit the world of cryptocurrency ....

But for what reason you wanted to sell your hashlets. they are not giving  you the expected return?

I have saw problems like your case more than twice in the last week, if ever i had to sell anything i would put the highest price ever just to understand how its work.

and would think 300 times before selling it .

Activity: 273
Merit: 260
Pool Owner
Sadly even in human error, I do not think GAW will help you, they will just say the problem is out of their control. I am actually surprised people use them with the odd one man customer service they have.
I'm not going to sit here and debate the fact that I made a stupid error. But in my defense, all of those mother fucking hashlets look the same when you are selling them and the only way to differentiate one from an another is the small white on black MH/s marker in the center. After you've been splitting hashlets up and selling them, it becomes monotonous and that's usually when you are going to see user error. I was down to my last hash let that I had planned on selling and I accidentally clicked the wrong one, and after you click "Sell on Market", I had no way of telling the difference between the two hashlets because when you split hashlets they have the same name.
Thanks for the hashlets  Grin
I'm glad you think its funny.
I'm actually not kiddin.
If you actually did purchase them,  I would really appreciate it if you would let me send you a few hundred bucks in exchange for the return of the 70 MHs of zen hashlets. Obviously you aren't obligated to do so, but if you are willing to help someone out who screwed up on accident, I will certainly compensate you.

I dont know man.

We've grown close.
if you really bought them, what was their name?
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
You ALL seem to be missing the point. I realize that it was my fault for clicking "YES", but there is no reason that I shouldn't have been able to remove them instantly, which the portal would not let me.
Very likely because somebody purchased them immediately.  The portal wouldn't let you because they were no longer yours to remove from the market.
There is no possible way that anyone could have purchased them in the amount of time between when I clicked "Sell" and then "Remove from Market". It was literally a split-second, and I continued to click "remove from market" for at least 2 minutes before it actually sold. So I don't think that is what happened.

It would be very easy for someone running a script set up to buy any hashlets at a big discount to buy it in a split second.

Also I just checked, you need to hit "Sell" then "Confirm" then "Confirm" again. I'm not sure what you expect them to do other than disallowing people from selling at the price they want.
Activity: 4
I'm actually not kiddin.
If you actually did purchase them,  I would really appreciate it if you would let me send you a few hundred bucks in exchange for the return of the 70 MHs of zen hashlets. Obviously you aren't obligated to do so, but if you are willing to help someone out who screwed up on accident, I will certainly compensate you.

I dont know man.

We've grown close.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
I'm actually not kiddin.

well im glad at least you now admit its your screw up.

dont worry, it took me a while to when i fatfingered on trex. fuck you richie & rami you fuckers owe me a boat.
I'm actually not kiddin.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
You fuck up and blame the company for your mistake....classic...
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1024
Mine at Jonny's Pool
Activity: 4
Thanks for the hashlets  Grin

I'm actually not kiddin.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
one time i fatfingered and accidentally dumped my ARCH for cheap on Bittrex.

I called Rami & Richie and told them it was a mistake and I never intended to sell them so they should reverse the transaction.

They told me to go fuck myself.
sorry for you, but you pushed the sell button. not them. if you want to sell low, its your call. not theirs.

I realize that, but the second I hit "sell", I immediately realized what I had done and tried to take it off the market. It wouldn't let me. Then a few minutes later, it sold. I am upset because the website prevented me from taking it off the market the second I put it on.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1024
Mine at Jonny's Pool
Activity: 292
Merit: 252
I miss when crypto was about decentralisation.
Have you tried turning it off and on again?
Pages:
Jump to: