Pages:
Author

Topic: GB Coin: Real Team & Workshops & Financial Goals - page 9. (Read 47571 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Fix wallet address square bugs do you have in mind?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
GB Coin Video Wanted: http://blog.gbcoinfoundation.org/gb-coin-video-wanted-1200-gbc-bounty/

Sara is looking for someone with extensive video-creation skills to create a professional-level video about GB Coin.

The video should include this blog, forum, FB page, Twitter page and images of the first workshop. It should include voice-over as well to explain everything.

The video needs to be professionally level.

The bounty is 1200 GBC.
The Simplicity of Crypto Technology: http://blog.gbcoinfoundation.org/the-simplicity-and-beauty-of-crypto-technology-is-amazing/

It wasn’t really until we released GB Coin and started paying people for translations, tweets, likes, shares, blog-post promotions, etc, did we fully realize the simplicity and beauty of crypto-currency technology.

For most countries around the World, to open a bank account you need some form of identification and there may be age restrictions.

To open a credit card account, there are usually age restrictions and credit checks.

To open a Paypal account, there may be bank account verifications, credit/debit card verifications and even ID verifications too.

To open a crypto currency wallet there are NO bank verifications, no credit checks, no ID checks. Anyone and everyone can have a wallet or as many wallets as they want. There are no rules or governing body. The simplicity and beauty of crypto technology is nothing short of amazing!

Off the top of my head, about a hour or so by train. We will try to choose a spot near the centre of Brum if there is enough demand. Although, it might be easy to get a room at Aston/B'ham University.

We will be doing one in Birmingham soon, possibly London later in the year.

Birmingham... that's north of Watford right? Smiley

I was joking. Trying to get a bit of north vs south banter going Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Off the top of my head, about a hour or so by train. We will try to choose a spot near the centre of Brum if there is enough demand. Although, it might be easy to get a room at Aston/B'ham University.

I was joking. Trying to get a bit of north vs south banter going Smiley

ECF
Activity: 42

Website | Twitter  | Bitcointalk

Hi,GBCoin Community

We have added GBC to ECOINFUND vote list.(http://www.ecoinfund.com/vote
Multi-language Alt-Coin Exchange,Fast, Secure and Trustworthy.

Big ECC GIVEAWAY before 20.April
Tweet this green text on your own twitter account then recive 20ECC(ECC Details);
ecoinfund.com |New Exchange,multi-language support,Earn 20ECC(fee shares) by every retweet before 20 April,don't miss the train!
Pls post your twitter link and Ecoinfund ID on our bitcointalk thread or pm us.

ECF Coin (ECC for short) is the fee share program launched by Ecoinfund.
Ecoinfund will commit 50% of trade revenue to ECC program. (highest on market)
Giveaway more infomation:https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annexchange-ecoinfundmulti-language-alt-coin-exchange-official-thread-501030

Happy trading !
Absolutely! Considering it's size and being the capital, it's likely we will run multiple workshops there.

Would it not be a good idea to do a workshop in the City?
Activity: 319
Merit: 250
Would it not be a good idea to do a workshop in the City?
Activity: 19
LOL!

Adrian tested the wallet on several OS versions, so not sure what has happened.

I'll send him an email now so he can look into it.

Why my GBcoin address is square?? LOL

I'm Korean.

I think this situation seems to be the cause of the problem is the font.

And I don't speak english well. sorry~

If it's a corrupted wallet and you haven't sent or recieved any coins then do this:
Close the GBCoin-Qt app and delete or move the ~/Library/Application\ Support/GBCoin/wallet.dat file then reopen and it will create a new one. Command line option below, open Terminal and paste that then press enter that will move the possible bad file to your desktop then you can reopen the App.
Code:
mv ~/Library/Application\ Support/GBCoin/wallet.dat ~/Desktop/

I deleted the folder that wallet in the library. And re-downloaded the website. Wallet was running again. However, wallet address is still square.

Receive -> mark address -> copy address -> paste it in another program. Than I see my wallet address

I guess that's just font problem.

I'm using macbook pro retina late 2013, OS-X 10.9.2

PTS wallet is same problem. https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=946.0
Contacted them and waiting for a reply, thanks.

Have you guys tried Bittrex.com? They seem to love promising Nation Coins on there.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
Greetings from Poland. Good job.

GMs7928Z2otwiYbtkivYMHyCoyvgiij8eX
Thanks, bounty 150 GBC.

I'll take a better look in hte next couple of days but i'd be willing to do the french translation.

Activity: 114
I'll take a better look in hte next couple of days but i'd be willing to do the french translation.
Next free workshop 22nd April 7pm: http://blog.gbcoinfoundation.org/next-free-crypto-workshop-on-tuesday-22-april/

We are pleased to announce the next free crypto workshop will be on Tuesday, 22 April at the Wychbold Village Hall,  Wychbold, Worcester, WR9 7PQ. Starts at 7 pm.
Activity: 319
Merit: 250
LOL!

Adrian tested the wallet on several OS versions, so not sure what has happened.

I'll send him an email now so he can look into it.

I'm Korean.

I think this situation seems to be the cause of the problem is the font.

And I don't speak english well. sorry~

If it's a corrupted wallet and you haven't sent or recieved any coins then do this:
Close the GBCoin-Qt app and delete or move the ~/Library/Application\ Support/GBCoin/wallet.dat file then reopen and it will create a new one. Command line option below, open Terminal and paste that then press enter that will move the possible bad file to your desktop then you can reopen the App.
Code:
mv ~/Library/Application\ Support/GBCoin/wallet.dat ~/Desktop/
After some research, your wallet may be corrupted. Close the wallet down and remove the gbcoin folder (with db & wallet.dat, etc) and start the wallet up again.

The folder is here:

~/Library/Application\ Support/GBCoin/

Pages:
Jump to: