Pages:
Author

Topic: GekkoScience has a new stickminer that does 300+GH - page 56. (Read 22193 times)

legendary
Activity: 3612
Merit: 2506
Evil beware: We have waffles!
Got my stick Cheesy Now just have to load up my Lenovo Atom powered W7 micro PC with the software and try it. Eventually will use one of of my Avalon Pi's for it and me other sticks.
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
Well my order from 419 has changed from Processing to Completed and I got an e-mail from them saying the same.

We have finished processing your order.

Grin

yeah i have a we completed your order.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220
No sign of them on the bitshopper.de site Sad

I'm checking every day and no update yet. If they are due to 419 around now I'm expecting another few days for them to get over to us in the UK/EU. But it would be handy to get our orders in now. I really don't want to miss out now my R606 has died.

I emailed them and their reply was "We’re a bit late. I expect them to arrive here still in October. "

To which I asked if we could pre-order or did we have to wait till they are in stock.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Well my order from 419 has changed from Processing to Completed and I got an e-mail from them saying the same.

We have finished processing your order.

Grin

Activity: 2
Same.  Woke up to this notification and I am cheesed about it.

Better yet just got notification that my order from 419Mining has been completed!

Yippie!!!!! Smiley

Got notice today from 419 mining that they should get sticks on the 12th and should start shipping the pre-orders on the 13th  Grin
Hello, if you are receiving this, you have been a part of the GekkoScience Compac F pre order sale.

I wanted to reach out to everyone to let you know that we received shipment confirmation today from GekkoScience. I understand that our communication on this project have been lacking but we are still committed to servicing each and every one of you in a timely manner.

We are expecting the delivery to reach us tomorrow October 12th. We are prepped and ready to process, test and package all orders for shipment on Wednesday October 13th.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 621

I'm checking every day and no update yet. If they are due to 419 around now I'm expecting another few days for them to get over to us in the UK/EU. But it would be handy to get our orders in now. I really don't want to miss out now my R606 has died.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220
Activity: 582
Merit: 149
Better yet just got notification that my order from 419Mining has been completed!

Yippie!!!!! Smiley

Got notice today from 419 mining that they should get sticks on the 12th and should start shipping the pre-orders on the 13th  Grin
Hello, if you are receiving this, you have been a part of the GekkoScience Compac F pre order sale.

I wanted to reach out to everyone to let you know that we received shipment confirmation today from GekkoScience. I understand that our communication on this project have been lacking but we are still committed to servicing each and every one of you in a timely manner.

We are expecting the delivery to reach us tomorrow October 12th. We are prepped and ready to process, test and package all orders for shipment on Wednesday October 13th.
legendary
Activity: 3612
Merit: 2506
Evil beware: We have waffles!

Production has started.

@sidehack hey Im a retailer looking to talk to you
Been lurking around this site for the past few months as I dabble into home crypto mining, but I finally made an account to say I am super stoked to try out the Ferrari miners ASAP!
Activity: 658
Merit: 118
Quick question: Where to order to ship to the following countries: Canada, Philippines, UK (or Europe). I'd like to buy one stick (unless you are willing to send me one to test it for an unbiased review.)

Resellers are all the usual suspects. 419Mining, ASICPuppy and BitcoinMerch are stocking in the US. Bitshopper.de is selling in Germany, and Eyeboot.com will have stock in Hong Kong.

legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
Quick question: Where to order to ship to the following countries: Canada, Philippines, UK (or Europe). I'd like to buy one stick (unless you are willing to send me one to test it for an unbiased review.)
Activity: 582
Merit: 149
Just ordered 7 of them from 419Mining to replace my older NewPacs!

Can't wait!!!
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1848
Curmudgeonly hardware guy
From me to the resellers, or from the resellers to you?

In any case - maybe!
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
Production has started.

do they ship by Oct 1?
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1848
Curmudgeonly hardware guy
Production has started.
Any news on how production is going? Specifically on when Bitshopper will receives theirs? I'm eager to get my order in  Grin
Activity: 71
Merit: 16
Bought 2 of them from 419Mining
Pages:
Jump to: