Pages:
Author

Topic: Genesis-mining.com || World's leading hashpower provider! - page 3. (Read 400014 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

Nobody says they don't pay.
They pay 75% less.
You lost for those 3 years the 75% of money you earned.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031
Dear genesis mining employees, that write here "too bad nobody sells their contracts"
I want to sell 20 TH\S
WHY NO ONE IS BUYING?

Maybe because of this: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.33547183

UPDATE: I filed to HongKong police.

Is this where your mainheadquarters or should I also file to Iceland?

I didn't take any payouts, so I have much more chances of winning.

Please no FUD.  I have 30TH/s and I get my payments for years now.

There miner farms are in Iceland and Sweden. I have seen the farm in Iceland, its there, its big, its real.
Activity: 20
Dear genesis mining employees, that write here "too bad nobody sells their contracts"
I want to sell 20 TH\S
WHY NO ONE IS BUYING?

Maybe because of this: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.33547183

UPDATE: I filed to HongKong police.

Is this where your mainheadquarters or should I also file to Iceland?

I didn't take any payouts, so I have much more chances of winning.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031
I'm with Genesis Mining since they started, never missed a payment, always on time unless they announced the delays.
For me, they are the best cloud mining website, and i think the only legit and real one!
If you have your doubts about them, believe me, they are real and legit!

I am customer from day one, Payments are like promise everyday. To bad there are no contracts to buy right now.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
i don't think its a good time to buy any more hash, BTC price is falling and IIRC, GM has a clause somewhere that says that they will stop mining if BTC reaches a level where it would not be profitable to mine anymore. They will stop mining and you will be left with Hash that holds no value at all. In fact, all cloud mining companies have such a clause in their contracts. I am still unhappy that GM does not have a market where i can sell my hash and users like you, can buy my hash at cheaper rates than what they are offering atm. Zenmining offered such a feature and when i saw the price of BTC going down, i managed to rid myself of my hash power on their markets and managed to even make a small profit due to the earnings prior to the big BTC dump. GM has left me nowhere. I cannot sell the useless 1 MHS that i purchased (at a much higher price than Zen, mind you!) which does not earn me anything as it just sits there and does nothing. I should have an option to sell that 1 MHS on a market so i can salvage some part of my investment IMO.
Activity: 25
Long time since I posted in this thread, so a quick little update, maybe it helps some newbies looking for information about this company:

I bought some contracts in 2015 and 2016. It's very simple, had I just bought and held my BTC I had made much much more. I barely made my ROI with GM before the contracts stopped. I believe most people who make a decent profit with GM are those who are able to get a lot of affiliates. So it would be very interesting to know how much of their operation is MLM. Exceptions are those who happen to buy a contract just at the right time, e.g. ETH when it first launched, but this is not much different from investing in the right coin at the right time.

I came here today because customer data of Genesis mining has been leaked. And since I do not get a statement from GM after having contacted them, I post this publicly.

A unique email address that I exclusively used for my Genesis Mining account is now used for Telegram ICO SPAM mails.

Stay away and hold your BTC, much better profit than investing in cloud ming.

Activity: 1918
Merit: 535

so we may have really legitimate doubts ?
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
I'm with Genesis Mining since they started, never missed a payment, always on time unless they announced the delays.
For me, they are the best cloud mining website, and i think the only legit and real one!
Activity: 11
I have had a support ticket open for over 7 months with Genesis Mining. You can read the details of what they did to me here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/genesis-mining-support-ticket-open-for-over-six-months-2259139

Please DO NOT invest with them until they clear up all the outstanding tickets people have mentioned in this thread. I will update my thread when/if they address my ticket.

UPDATE

Three more months have gone by and my ticket still hasn't been addressed and I still don't have my coin. In the last month, I tried opening two tickets instead of one:
1) A ticket exactly specifying the mining day payouts I missed in April 2017. They merged this ticket with my original ticket after not responding for 17 days.
2) A ticket pointing out that there is money showing on "My Pending Balance of Payouts" that should have been paid on April 22nd, 2017. I was told to change my mining allocation and it would trigger the payout (which is something I had already tried). I did it and after a week reopened the ticket saying thank you but it didn't work. They responded "you're welcome". I reopened the ticket saying no it didn't work. They said sometimes it takes 48 hours. I reopened the ticket saying it had been 8 days. They merged the ticket with my original ticket.
Activity: 142
Merit: 10
They just added Zcash with BTG 2 years contracts on presale. Contracts will start on 30th of April.
What do you think about it guys? Is it worth it? Hashflare have much worse price when it comes to Zcash.
5000 h/s cost 12 750 USD and ROI would be more or less after 1 year according to coinwarz calculator with current price and difficulty.
Activity: 13

The problem with referral payment has not been solved yet. For the past 3 months they have not been able to solve the alleged mockery!

Tech support just responds that your application has been transferred to the IT department and that's it! The rest is completely ignored. 3 months old friends
Activity: 5
dont buy this shit,

max pay out is 0.005btc

even the btc fees has came down , are we look like idiots  Grin

Update: 01/09/2018
Due to growing fees on various networks and some exchanges raising their minimum deposit thresholds we have raised the minimum payout threshold for Bitcoin, Litecoin and Zcash. Click here for a complete list, but for easy reference the changed values are:

Bitcoin 0.005 BTC (was 0.003)
Ethereum 0.075 ETH (was 0.05)
Activity: 882
Merit: 1003
I just got an email for Eth mining presale for existing customers. The biggest package is $18k for 500 Mh/s for two years and it will start in end of April.

It's a completely joke, with Eth's difficulty increasing ~20% per month as it is, it will never make the money back. Not even close. It's an insult, really, thinking existing customers are that dumb.

Might as well buy 20 r9 290 and mine at 650 mh.
Activity: 1
Anyone else having Issues with Dogecoin Payments?

I set 75% of my SHA Hasrate to pay me Dogecoins, worked till 17.01, after that the Payments for Dogecoins are completly missing in my Dashboard and Wallet.

For the other 25% set to pay Btc it shows me my daily Earning. Only Doge is missing for SHA since 18.01
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
I just got an email for Eth mining presale for existing customers. The biggest package is $18k for 500 Mh/s for two years and it will start in end of April.

It's a completely joke, with Eth's difficulty increasing ~20% per month as it is, it will never make the money back. Not even close. It's an insult, really, thinking existing customers are that dumb.
Activity: 32
This problem has not been solved yet Sad

At this forum there are official representatives of the Genesis-mining.com ?
Activity: 32

Good afternoon. My problem with referral payment has not been solved for more than 100 days. They are fed with promises that a problem has been transferred to the IT department, but this is no good! All screenshots are directed to support

I bought a SHA-256 contract for 1,891.50 USD with akopok affiliate code! on 2017-09-06!
Today is 19 january 2018!  He still has not received referral payment!

IMHO it's not good!
Activity: 13

Good afternoon. My problem with referral payment has not been solved for more than 100 days. They are fed with promises that a problem has been transferred to the IT department, but this is no good! All screenshots are directed to support
Activity: 626
Merit: 250
http://scientificcoin.com/
I'm still happy with my 0.2THs investment, still getting paid. It's over a year already and I receive a total of $300++ income from $30 investment.
POM
Activity: 547
Merit: 254
Hello miners,

Some users are currently missing Ethereum (ETH) & Reputation token (REP) payouts. This is due to network & daemon issues and all users will receive their payouts as soon as we’ve fixed this problem. We're sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

We've also raised minimum payout levels for Eth due to growing transaction fees. The minimum payout amount is now 0.075 Eth. For Bitcoin we’ve updated these minimum payout thresholds to 0.005 BTC. We’re currently testing a new system in which our users can manually set their own thresholds and will update you on the integration of this feature shortly.

--

Your Genesis Mining Team
You've been withholding my 0.43XMR since March 2017, not a single ticket has been answered. stop trying to sugarcoat your shady practices with excuses like "daemon issues" and "testing a new system"
its obvious that GM will eventually stop paying out all together and the only ones that will still be shilling on here are the ones that try to get that referral bonus. ZetaOS is a prime example of a paid shill.
Pages:
Jump to: