Pages:
Author

Topic: Genoil's ZEC miner: AMD ZCash miner for Windows - 0.6 - page 23. (Read 56811 times)

Activity: 687
Merit: 502
Thanks Genoil, work perfect with Rx 470 Nitro+ , core clock 1150 MHz , 35 sol/s.

You mean "perfect"

No I mean perfect without "", It has been working for over 16 hours with an average 105 sol/s (3x470 8gb), no crashes.
modded or stock bios ?
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Thanks Genoil, work perfect with Rx 470 Nitro+ , core clock 1150 MHz , 35 sol/s.

You mean "perfect"

No I mean perfect without "", It has been working for over 16 hours with an average 105 sol/s (3x470 8gb), no crashes.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files
My miner stop working in every 5 minutes. Why ?
I flashed one of my 480 rigs back to stock roms.
It have now been running without problems longer then anyone of the flashed rigs have done without gpus going 0 for the last fifteen hours.

So i guess i can confirm that strap mod on RX cards make the rig totally unstable with this miner.

Only sixteen gpu:s left to flash Smiley
Activity: 935
Merit: 1001
I don't always drink...
Try adding:

setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100

to your .bat file and report back
Activity: 676
They are not overclocked!
Activity: 2548
Merit: 626
With my 6  280x , yesterday everything was ok , i had to restart the miner every 1-2 hours , now i have to restart it every 10 min cause cards shows 0 sol, what is going on?

it shows 0 but it really is doing max sol/s but mining on genoils secret account muhahahha.
Im kidding of course, he would never do such a thing, he is a nice person.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
With my 6  280x , yesterday everything was ok , i had to restart the miner every 1-2 hours , now i have to restart it every 10 min cause cards shows 0 sol, what is going on?

DOn't overclock them.
Activity: 676
Could the 1500strap mod make the RX cards unstable with this miner ?
I am ripping my hair here because it is a full time job babysitting this.

I just lowered my restart time for the miner to 5 minutes because cards go zero allover the place.

Yeah flash back to STOCK FACTORY BIOS
You did that ?

I got sick and tired of the BSOD. Now just the miner program crashes from time to time don't need to pull the power from the wall to reboot.
Ok.
I have no bsod at all. Just cards going to 0 all the time.
I will flash one rig and see what happends.
legendary

I just lowered my restart time for the miner to 5 minutes because cards go zero allover the place.

You did that ?

I got sick and tired of the BSOD. Now just the miner program crashes from time to time don't need to pull the power from the wall to reboot.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
It's not working with Cape Verde gpus.

You did that ?
legendary

Activity: 574
Guys important question. Suprnova pool or flypool? I moved to flypool cuz nova was constantly down but i read some post with people saying that flypool is not counting ur shares right. So anyone tried both pools? which one is better?
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
I've put:
amd_opencl32.dll
amd_opencl64.dll
amdocl.dll
amdocl12cl.dll
amdocl12cl64.dll
amdocl64.dll
from 16.10.3 hotfix driver

in a folder with genoil.exe and get ~34 sol with a 7970 card and ~32 sol with a 7950 card

it seems strange, but the same procedure does not affect to R9-390 card:( Only ~33 sol with -k zec zec zec option

whats your bat file?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I've put:
amd_opencl32.dll
amd_opencl64.dll
amdocl.dll
amdocl12cl.dll
amdocl12cl64.dll
amdocl64.dll
from 16.10.3 hotfix driver

in a folder with genoil.exe and get ~34 sol with a 7970 card and ~32 sol with a 7950 card

it seems strange, but the same procedure does not affect to R9-390 card:( Only ~33 sol with -k zec zec zec option
legendary

I would suggest trying again with

SET GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
SET GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100

in your bat file.

If this doesn't help, try the lowest intensity (16). It uses much less RAM.

thanks for your help but it doesnt work and setting intensity to 16 makes display driver to crash  Cheesy

problem seems to occur at pitcairn.bin creation, retry several times and notice sometime zec-sa-pitcairn-64-20.bin is created and sometime not  Huh but it always crash in both cases so i use -g 0 to mine with my 2nd card.

What version of windows do you have? what cpu?

I got 2 of those 7850 2GB

One works in WIndows 7 with older 15.12 AMD drivers

Another in Windows 10 with newer 16.9.2 AMD drivers

So no idea why its not working. Also my R7 370 which are Pitcairn also work in every rig.
Activity: 181
Merit: 100

I would suggest trying again with

SET GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
SET GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100

in your bat file.

If this doesn't help, try the lowest intensity (16). It uses much less RAM.

thanks for your help but it doesnt work and setting intensity to 16 makes display driver to crash  Cheesy

problem seems to occur at pitcairn.bin creation, retry several times and notice sometime zec-sa-pitcairn-64-20.bin is created and sometime not  Huh but it always crash in both cases so i use -g 0 to mine with my 2nd card.
Pages:
Jump to: