Pages:
Author

Topic: Geopieces - page 2. (Read 2458 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
June 15, 2013, 11:35:26 AM
Tonberry, is there any way a person can directly transfer Geocurrencybetween users, like a gift?
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
June 15, 2013, 08:57:53 AM
Current User Number is at 300, currently we are growing at about 500%  per week

Regarding my own properties I paid €10 to Geopieces in order to acquire them. There are no internal benefits for the startups employees.
(you also cannot transfer properties to a single user via multiple registrations as minimum prices can´t be set to numbers lower than the starting capital)

We are also watching out for further mass registrations and have intervened in 2 cases currently.

Ask away! ( will be checking in a few times today)

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
June 14, 2013, 06:44:21 PM
Hi, I am responsible for the marketing side of Geopieces.

In response to Phinnaeus Gage:

The free plattform currency is a giveaway for early adopters and will be discontinued once the mobile apps launch that allow users to post freely at their current location.
The current location of the user will, on the mobile app, always highlight the content (at the top position) of the geopiece. Therefore the Geopiece itself will function as a local virtual billboard.

In general we allow each user to manage 1 account.

This is based on the following reasoning:

Through means of mass registration a single user can in a short amount of time accrue a massive amount of Geopieces, without any form of investment into the plattform.
Although a single user may find this desirable for trading gain it creates a massive devaluation of:

- property value and potential exchange rates of Geodollars for real currency values
 - reduced value for other users

According to our Tos:
"In the event that your account is terminated or suspended for any reason, in Geopieces sole and absolute discretion, or if Geopieces discontinues its Services, you forfeit any and all Geodollars and Virtual Goods. "

We reserve the right to terminate any user that significantly alters or manipulates our envisioned concept.
This enables us to deliver satisfactory service and a spirit of fairness entailing the Geopieces community as a whole.

Geopieces has just launch and we are currently still a small team, therefore no prior response protocol was formed for this case.
Due to your inadvertent actions helping us to remedy this issue we have credited your Account G$ 1000 to reclaim some cool spots on the world map.

Please understand that this is an important step we had to take in order to keep the Geopieces Plattform interesting and fair for all users.

Of course now that I´m here I will gladly answer all and every question that comes up about Geopieces, and will be checking in regularly.

Thank you to everyone who took time to check out our startup.

I stand behind you and your reasoning 100% therefore, in all fairness, I suggest you remove all your current locations: https://www.geopieces.com/#/users/4

I own all of the prime property Send me a message if you are interested in my real estate #seller

If I'm not mistaken, some other earlier users (via single digit account numbers) may have practiced the same cornering the market of select properties.

It was after seeing the practice already being done by the principals that lead me to invest in procuring select properties myself, along with reading the T&S, of which now I'm sure has been, or will be changed.

I don't believe you want to start your viable endeavor off the wrong footing, hence bringing this to you attention.

To be clear, I'm not being an ass nor dissing your enterprise, for I truly love your site.

Peace.

~Bruno K~
June 14, 2013, 06:39:19 PM
Some one please buy my house.
Activity: 759
Merit: 500
June 14, 2013, 06:33:11 PM
not bad
how many players you have now?
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
June 14, 2013, 04:25:52 PM
Hi, I am responsible for the marketing side of Geopieces.

In response to Phinnaeus Gage:

The free plattform currency is a giveaway for early adopters and will be discontinued once the mobile apps launch that allow users to post freely at their current location.
The current location of the user will, on the mobile app, always highlight the content (at the top position) of the geopiece. Therefore the Geopiece itself will function as a local virtual billboard.

In general we allow each user to manage 1 account.

This is based on the following reasoning:

Through means of mass registration a single user can in a short amount of time accrue a massive amount of Geopieces, without any form of investment into the plattform.
Although a single user may find this desirable for trading gain it creates a massive devaluation of:

- property value and potential exchange rates of Geodollars for real currency values
 - reduced value for other users

According to our Tos:
"In the event that your account is terminated or suspended for any reason, in Geopieces sole and absolute discretion, or if Geopieces discontinues its Services, you forfeit any and all Geodollars and Virtual Goods. "

We reserve the right to terminate any user that significantly alters or manipulates our envisioned concept.
This enables us to deliver satisfactory service and a spirit of fairness entailing the Geopieces community as a whole.

Geopieces has just launch and we are currently still a small team, therefore no prior response protocol was formed for this case.
Due to your inadvertent actions helping us to remedy this issue we have credited your Account G$ 1000 to reclaim some cool spots on the world map.

Please understand that this is an important step we had to take in order to keep the Geopieces Plattform interesting and fair for all users.

Of course now that I´m here I will gladly answer all and every question that comes up about Geopieces, and will be checking in regularly.

Thank you to everyone who took time to check out our startup.

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
June 14, 2013, 03:36:50 PM
he posted in the whitelist thread
legendary
June 14, 2013, 01:59:56 PM
I'm looking forward to tonberry getting here.
global moderator
Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610
In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce
June 14, 2013, 08:29:33 AM
I know one of you wants to buy LAX for G$1.5 million
Maybe someone would... if they had the money.
legendary
June 13, 2013, 02:24:24 PM
Full Disclosure:

They have been kind enough to send my an email as to why they did what they did.

Thank you for playing! - Mr Gage please don´t overdo it!
Dear most appreciated Early Adopter,

Due to multiple registrations for a single User your accounts  @PhinnaeusGage1 - 6
have been locked by the system.

Thank you for helping develop a response protocol for this type of action.

For your help your account @PhinnaeusGage has been Credited with G$ 1000.

Also please refrain from creating any other accounts like ... I am just naming random names here ... Bruno or

Happy Hunting!
Your Geopiece Team

As shown, I only edited out one word.

Now, I need tonberry to come here and address this. He will have no problem getting whitelisted if request such from the mods, siting this thread/post.
legendary
June 13, 2013, 02:16:22 PM
After bumping, I revisited my favorite site and what did I find? Four of my downtown Las Vegas grids have been removed.

Now, I've read the T&C and have done nothing wrong to warrant such deletions. Since I had time, read expense, in this endeavor, I desire an explanation.

It'll be a shame if one of their true supporters goes full retard.

This action does not bode well and I believe that tonberry needs to get here ASAP and start addressing this grave concern.

~Bruno K~
legendary
June 13, 2013, 02:09:53 PM
Bump! Cause I like this site.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
June 13, 2013, 01:54:52 AM
I know one of you wants to buy LAX for G$1.5 million
Activity: 329
LTC -> BTC -> Silver!
June 13, 2013, 12:03:18 AM
legendary
June 12, 2013, 11:55:00 PM
"Didn't receive confirmation instructions?" request is not working. Tried several times, and no emails were received.
legendary
June 12, 2013, 09:59:32 PM
Looks like the owner's about to weigh in: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/tonberry-129113

PM one of the mods to get whitelisted, siting this post.

And when you get here, be prepared for an ass-kicking, you Taj Mahal thief!  Grin Grin
legendary
June 12, 2013, 07:57:00 PM
I'm now the proud owner of the world's only corn palace in Mitchell, SD.
June 12, 2013, 06:56:18 PM
I cornered the market on downtown Las Vegas. Now, if you want to see the Fremont Experience, you have pay a toll.

Anybody know the last known physical address of Trendon Shavers? I have an idea.

What is it with you and Trendon Shavers?
legendary
June 12, 2013, 06:22:59 PM
I cornered the market on downtown Las Vegas. Now, if you want to see the Fremont Experience, you have pay a toll.

Anybody know the last known physical address of Trendon Shavers? I have an idea.
Activity: 584
Merit: 500
June 12, 2013, 04:37:01 PM
Is the incentive to use the app just the curiosity of what will be there? If that's true, someone could just go to the website and check any area they want rather than use the app. Maybe the owner of a geopiece should be able to include something only visible if they're physically located in the space.
Pages:
Jump to: