Pages:
Author

Topic: [GER]GermanyCoin! Giving away the whole premine to everyone ! - page 9. (Read 39104 times)

Activity: 226
Merit: 100
It's not all about exchanges, I find it more important to have a few merchants who accept GER. No one who is not into crypto will claim any GER, if they can't do anything with it. That's the problem with all airdrop coins. But I see that it's not easy to convince merchants to accept a new crypto currency which gets pumped and dumped.
Activity: 709
Merit: 500
Gridcoin Foundation
great job so far. any other plans regarding listing on other exchanges?
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Hi,

at the moment we are working on the first airdrop on sunday.
Activity: 84
new exchange ??

More important question: is there any new development regarding GermanyCoin? Smiley

We don't really need more exchanges. Bittrex is very good one.

Fast and stable GermanyCoin pool: ger.speedhash.eu

Running good since GermanyCoin launch!
Activity: 154
new exchange ??
Activity: 174
value was too low. As you rise?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
We are online again on new Server!

http://germanycoin.miners-pool.com

- Only 1% Fee
- Location in GERMANY
- Proportional Payout
- New Fast Server

Come and Join us and feel free to mine with us!
Sorry for that. We have constant DDoS today. Although we have anti DDoS server option paid, there is still a problem. Stratum is working fine. Blocks are being found and payouts are made. We are working with OVH on solving the problem.
What the fuck are you doing?
Put it behind Cloudflare, it's free.
With SSL it's $20 / month.

www.cloudflare.com

(Obvious after setting up CF, ask OVH for new IP, as your current IP is known to DDOSer.)

We are back up now for over an hour. All payouts has been sent already. Stratum was working while website was down. Sorry for any inconvenience caused!

We have pretty good DDoS protection with OVH, because we are paying them for one of the most expensive servers. But this time DDoS caused some other problems, which had to be solved after dealing with DDoS itself.

Sorry again and like I said - STRATUM WAS UP ALL THE TIME. BLOCKS WERE FOUND.

Such problems will NOT happen in the future.

Fast and stable GermanyCoin pool: ger.speedhash.eu

Running good since GermanyCoin launch!
We're now mining GermanyCoin on ipoMiner.com -- we think there are exciting times ahead for GermanyCoin! Smiley

Excellent news! Hope the same happens like with Spaincoin!

I wouldn't say so. Multipools kill coins, not the other way around...

But you are right, after Multipools entered to SpainCoin - price dropped 90% and coin was almost dead. Dev had to change to Scrypt-N Adaptive to make it alive again.
Activity: 64
Hi,

we have a MAC wallet now , enjoy Smiley  New Pools added to first Post.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1011
Monero Evangelist
Sorry for that. We have constant DDoS today. Although we have anti DDoS server option paid, there is still a problem. Stratum is working fine. Blocks are being found and payouts are made. We are working with OVH on solving the problem.
What the fuck are you doing?
Put it behind Cloudflare, it's free.
With SSL it's $20 / month.

www.cloudflare.com

(Obvious after setting up CF, ask OVH for new IP, as your current IP is known to DDOSer.)
Activity: 168
We're now mining GermanyCoin on ipoMiner.com -- we think there are exciting times ahead for GermanyCoin! Smiley

Excellent news! Hope the same happens like with Spaincoin!

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Mine the hottest new coins at ipoMiner.com
Activity: 23
Activity: 209
Moin,

also, how want mining in a pool located in Germany

http://ppl.port-x.de with 1% pool fee

have fun ...

Activity: 196
Coinano.com Digital Currency Exchange Platform

Hello GermanyCoin Community.

We have added GER to our voting poll.
You can vote for GER at coinano.com/vote

Our reward system will give a different and exciting experience.
Be online, trade safely&funny and always win !  
Happy trading !!

More Info  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annnewexchangecoinanocom-cryptocurrency-exchange-market-launched-527950
Visit us   www.coinano.com
Follow us  https://twitter.com/Coinano

sry didnt know that...but watch our mh/s Sad

on release our server was 1st but it got killed cuz the performance was 2 low...3 hrs later we was on again on new server.That was our dead....

That can happen. I've tried it first with your pool, but the performance was too weak.
ye WAS ..our webserver was 2 bad now we got a good one and nobody on..
we bought a domain 2 !!!!!!for the flamers ...it will work ASAP
Activity: 168

on release our server was 1st but it got killed cuz the performance was 2 low...3 hrs later we was on again on new server.That was our dead....

That can happen. I've tried it first with your pool, but the performance was too weak.

Pages:
Jump to: